Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How many events for .95?

Unlocked
Who can see this post
All patrons

This is for a full day.
The events for.95 will be morning and noon event

First of all, happy new year, everybody! I wish you all the best for the new decade!
Here's an overview of the main events of the next game day.
Morning
  • Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon
  • Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon
  • Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening
  • Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I wonder how the Liam/Sophia Event will look like, when you are playing the good wife route.
Ellie and Julia will be the next step for the lesbian Storyline.
And of Course the Sophia/Sam Event will be also the next step between them.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Meaning the Aiden's task is not done.

I wonder if this is only on Good Wife route?

Unlocked
Who can see this post
All patrons

This is for a full day.
The events for.95 will be morning and noon event

First of all, happy new year, everybody! I wish you all the best for the new decade!
Here's an overview of the main events of the next game day.
Morning
  • Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon
  • Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon
  • Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening
  • Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam
When is the update

• Angry
Reactions: DonkeyFace

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
All guys and girls from countries that speaks portuguese language. I am proud to announce to you that Lust and Passion recently gave me permission to work in portuguese translations to the game A Wife and Mother. I'm working hard on it right now and I hope made available soon portuguese translation to the current version of the game. Be patience, I am with about 20% of the script dialogs completed right now and there is a lot of work to do yet.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
All guys and girls from countries that speaks portuguese language. I am proud to announce to you that Lust and Passion recently gave me permission to work in portuguese translations to the game A Wife and Mother. I'm working hard on it right now and I hope made available soon portuguese translation to the current version of the game. Be patience, I am with about 20% of the script dialogs completed right now and there is a lot of work to do yet.
View attachment 561146 View attachment 561147
Why not in other languages?

IssouShack

Jan 10, 2020
I need help!

I'm at the point when Sophia's showering with Ellie during day 17, but of f-ing course I just have 21 points with Ellie and not 22!!! Is there a way I can get 1 point so I can let her kiss Sophia? I cheat code or in the game forlders??? That would be helpful for my nuts lol...

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I need help!

I'm at the point when Sophia's showering with Ellie during day 17, but of f-ing course I just have 21 points with Ellie and not 22!!! Is there a way I can get 1 point so I can let her kiss Sophia? I cheat code or in the game forlders??? That would be helpful for my nuts lol...
Check walkthrough

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I need help!

It's called Unren. You can extract the CG, and if you change "script.rpy" you can mod the points to whatever you want.

Reactions: Old Dog

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I need help!

You can use Unren to enable console mode in the game or you can use Renpy Save Editor to increase or decrease points to Ellie or everbody else.

Reactions: D-Vine
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes