Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Wow, looks like a lot of stuff went down in the 2-3 days I've been gone, lol.

I did a 1 star review and it was canceled immediately afterwards, yet I have been a member for a long time and I am not doing it on purpose. because?
Yeah, I had a pretty good review flagged as "inappropriate" because I said the word "trolls" once in the whole review. Guess it just depends which member of the staff looks at a particular review.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just finished the Ellie/Julia event. 380 renders!
Beginning the work on the next event now. So, there will be finally a new teaser soon. Plus I'll announce the event plan of the next game day. And also I'd like to do a little poll for all patrons about your favorite character in the game, Sophia excluding.
good.

Reactions: koma101

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Reading this and all the messages from last night, he has a lot of stress in his body.
I'm not saying he's not right about what he said but has to be more relaxed.
It will be better for him and how he is doing an erotic game, he needs a special "mood" to make it all work.
here we are all anxious

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
so... who do you think will Dylan bang first, his mom, aunt or his sis?
I believe Sophia will be first (if not the only one). :unsure:

I don't expect much from the bonus side story, mostly just an improvement in their relationship between Dylan & Ellie, it would be too soon or too sudden, for them to bang but I guess it'll be more believable and realistic for them to just get along better as brother and sister than actually getting into sex.

As for Patricia...I don't know, would I like Dylan to bang Patricia? yes! of course!! most definitely!!...but unfortunately they barely have any interactions, let alone any intimate moments that could lead them to bang, so as much as I would like and want for that to happen, I just don't see it happening, as of now of course. How could they get to that point of banging together? it just wouldn't be realistic and probably just rushed.

Considering how Sophia & Dylan have been with each other since the start of the game, I'd say Mother & Son first. :unsure:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe Sophia will be first (if not the only one). :unsure:

I don't expect much from the bonus side story, mostly just an improvement in their relationship between Dylan & Ellie, it would be too soon or to sudden, for them to bang but I guess it'll be more believable and realistic for them to just get along better as brother and sister than actually getting to sex.

As for Patricia...I don't know, would I like Dylan to bang Patricia? yes! of course!! most definitely!!...but unfortunately they barely have any interactions, let alone any intimate moments that could lead them to bang, so as much as I would like and want for that to happen, I just don't see it happening, as of now of course. How could they get to that point of banging together? it just wouldn't be realistic and probably just rushed.

Considering how Sophia & Dylan have been with each other since the start of the game, I'd say Mother & Son first. :unsure:
An old L&P message.
He talks about Mother/Daughter(confirmed), Mother/Son, and I think, Son/Son and not Sister/Sister likes someone said.
It's about context, L&P has used Mother/Son first and he was left with the word (Son) in his head.
1590140357990.png

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
An old L&P message.
He talks about Mother/Daughter(confirmed), Mother/Son, and I think, Son/Son and not Sister/Sister likes someone said.
It's about context, L&P has used Mother/Son first and he was left with the word (Son) in his head.
View attachment 666351
But...son/son? :cautious: :unsure: Are you sure it is son/son and not sister/sister as Sophia and Patricia within the lesbian path? :unsure:

It just doesn't make any sense the son/son.

As for Mother & Son and Mother/Daughter, I guess those are fundamentally confirmed in the game, so many events of Sophia with either Dylan and Ellie, obviously it's meant to lead to sex with both of them. I'm not a Patreon but maybe there could be somewhere in there a confirmation also for Mother & Son? even when I think it's logical for the set of events leading to it. :cool:(y)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But...son/son? :cautious: :unsure: Are you sure it is son/son and not sister/sister as Sophia and Patricia within the lesbian path? :unsure:

It just doesn't make any sense the son/son.

As for Mother & Son and Mother/Daughter, I guess those are fundamentally confirmed in the game, so many events of Sophia with either Dylan and Ellie, obviously it's meant to lead to sex with both of them. I'm not a Patreon but maybe there could be somewhere in there a confirmation also for Mother & Son? even when I think it's logical for the set of events leading to it. :cool:(y)
It's just a supposition. L&P it's not native english speaker, it's a message and, of course, Child/Child or S/D it would've been better. But it could be just a mistake. :D (y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My precious is near.
Could be an interesting poll I guess,would be good to see how Bennet/Aiden are doing
View attachment 666327
Just saw this this morning and whilst there is no poll yet (will be coming soon and will be multi-choice), there are several comments and as of right now there are 22 of them including one from L&P and from myself. Of these 22 comments, 10 mention Dylan, 7 mention Ellie, 3 mention Sam, 2 mention Patricia, and Alyssa, Julia, Amber, Nathalie, Emma, Zara, Aiden, and Zac all get 1 mention.

If the poll, when it's posted, reflects the way these comments are trending, then it looks like Dylan and Ellie will come out on top in terms of popularity. (y)

Keep in mind though that L&P said this in the comments:

Capture2.PNG

I'm hoping this means that, whilst L&P says it won't influence anything in the game, they might consider letting it influence how much certain characters will feature in future updates. For example, if Sam fails to garner a lot of votes, I would think that his events would be lesser and shorter than characters who score higher, which is looking like it will be Ellie and Dylan.

Hopefully this would speed up the production a little bit by not spending too much time on events for less popular characters and focusing on the popular ones more.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was checking up on deio's anticipated plot , and it had Sophia & Liam on the top spot, and it freaked me out for a sec, until I realised it was the voting page, not the results page.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just saw this this morning and whilst there is no poll yet (will be coming soon and will be multi-choice), there are several comments and as of right now there are 22 of them including one from L&P and from myself. Of these 22 comments, 10 mention Dylan, 7 mention Ellie, 3 mention Sam, 2 mention Patricia, and Alyssa, Julia, Amber, Nathalie, Emma, Zara, Aiden, and Zac all get 1 mention.

If the poll, when it's posted, reflects the way these comments are trending, then it looks like Dylan and Ellie will come out on top in terms of popularity. (y)

Keep in mind though that L&P said this in the comments:

View attachment 666440

I'm hoping this means that, whilst L&P says it won't influence anything in the game, they might consider letting it influence how much certain characters will feature in future updates. For example, if Sam fails to garner a lot of votes, I would think that his events would be lesser and shorter than characters who score higher, which is looking like it will be Ellie and Dylan.

Hopefully this would speed up the production a little bit by not spending too much time on events for less popular characters and focusing on the popular ones more.
You will upset a lot of Sam fans with a statement like this. If Sam fails to garner a lot of votes, I would think that his events would be lesser and shorter than characters who score higher, pitch forks and torches at the ready.lol

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's just that Sam's got "rivals", same status, teenagers: Zac, Ava Myers's sons, Tyler( man younger than Sophia ).

View attachment 666440

I'm hoping this means that, whilst L&P says it won't influence anything in the game, they might consider letting it influence how much certain characters will feature in future updates.
I hope so. A lot of players want a "à la carte" game, and they push for it ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You will upset a lot of Sam fans with a statement like this. If Sam fails to garner a lot of votes, I would think that his events would be lesser and shorter than characters who score higher, pitch forks and torches at the ready.lol
Considering that Sam is highlighted in the walkthrough, I'm fairly sure he'll be there at endgame. Then again, he doesn't have a roadmap - only Dylan has a complete one so far.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You will upset a lot of Sam fans with a statement like this. "If Sam fails to garner a lot of votes, I would think that his events would be lesser and shorter than characters who score higher", pitch forks and torches at the ready.lol
Well at least in the comments section on Patreon the Sam fans ain't showing up. But if, let's say, Sam or any other character fails to get past a certain percentage in the poll, I don't see why they should be given a long event with Sophia or several smaller events when the majority prefer certain other characters.

A character like Sam can still have a part to play in the story, but they shouldn't take up more space than the more proven popular characters, especially if limiting their appearance in the game could speed up production.

I hope so. A lot of players want a "à la carte" game, and they push for it ;)
The game could certainly do with getting narrowed to around 6 key characters:
  • Good Wife - Liam
  • Filthy - Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam
  • Lesbian - Alyssa
Following each of these paths would have these characters be the key players in the them and would help to make the paths seem more focused by cutting the other branches.

Reactions: Dom Toretto
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes