Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If I am not mistaken, the first sex outside the marriage will be on the 18th or 22th game day? armion82 lockerxx Guys, remind me for sure? :unsure:
Playable day 18 is also the day that we can(maybe) sort Bennet out. Also the same day for the second solution to the Aiden problem
Aiden
Day 20 (playable day 13)
day 25 (playable day 18)
Interesting game days and playable days

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Playable day 18 is also the day that we can(maybe) sort Bennet out. Also the same day for the second solution to the Aiden problem
Aiden
Day 20 (playable day 13)
day 25 (playable day 18)
Interesting game days and playable days
After the 16th day, we will be able to build a relationship with Ellie if Sophia makes an important decision and Logan goes to hell. It could be Ellie. :ROFLMAO: :unsure::love:

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After the 16th day, we will be able to build a relationship with Ellie if Sophia makes an important decision and Logan goes to hell. It could be Ellie. :ROFLMAO: :unsure::love:
Is Sophia going to turn into Logan:ROFLMAO:
important decision being that Sophia gets rid of Logan,since she has never liked him
Logan goes to hell.Thats a new one on me

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia got very defensive about showing with Ellie when her husband asked about it.Naughty Sophia;)

"Listen. She has no problem with it and neither do I!"
"Since we don't see each other that often recently, she keeps me company this way and we can chat a little bit."
"Why do I have to justify myself to you that I'd like to spend some time with my daughter in this manner?"
"You better fix that goddamn lock finally!"

calm down Sophia

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Is Sophia going to turn into Logan:ROFLMAO:
important decision being that Sophia gets rid of Logan,since she has never liked him
Logan goes to hell.Thats a new one on me
Well, as I said more than once, Sophia loves her children so much that she is ready to get into bed with them.
Sophia really does not like Logan and will do everything to protect her daughter from this asshole. On the 16th game day, Sophia will make an important decision.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, as I said more than once, Sophia loves her children so much that she is ready to get into bed with them.
Sophia really does not like Logan and will do everything to protect her daughter from this asshole. On the 16th game day, Sophia will make an important decision.
Yes you have many times,Sophia even talked about it in the shower with Ellie.Maybe I missed or forgot about the 16th game day, I just dont recall that date being so specifically linked with Sophia,I am an old dog after all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wynlard

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes you have many times,Sophia even talked about it in the shower with Ellie.Maybe I missed or forgot about the 16th game day, I just dont recall that date being so specifically linked with Sophia,I could of missed or forgot about it.I am an old dog after all.

• 0.07 - Explanation about Ellie's behaviour and her storylines:

I've read that many people think that in the spa, after the scene with Elena/Julia at the pool, Ellie behaved like a total slut all of a sudden. First of all I don't see how this was a total slut behaviour. Yeah, if Sophia doesn't say anything, Ellie stays silent and lets the guy massage her breasts at the side a little bit and her butt. Maybe a little daring but it's not necessarily a slut behavior! That he rubbed his crotch against her leg she didn't even notice, because she was so entranced by the massage. If Sophia prevents that scene, Ellie will tell her outside, that she didn't even notice that because of the marvelous massage.

In the sauna she acted like a casual pubescent High School teen who sees some attractive (naked) guys. Yeah, looking on cocks and talking about it is also nothing really extraordinary for them! And her behavior will be a little more understandable later (she's rather confused than a slut at the moment!). And then she just talked with Logan alone. She haven't sit on his lap and he wasn't touching her or something. So here I also don't see why she acted like a slut!

Ellie has never been a lesbian but she'll have the opportunity to explore her "bi-side", if she had her "special moment" with Julia at the pool! She has always been superficial and liked only older, very popular guys! That was already implied a couple of times in the story and Sophia also said her opinion to that! This only underlines Ellie's behavior in the spa!

So what I was thinking? Sophia notices (will notice) that Ellie isn't on the right track. She has the possibility to change Ellie's mind or just let her do what she wants. That's why she can decide how far she let the massage guy go with her and intervene if necessary! Especially if she intervenes when the massage guy is rubbing his crotch against her, Sophia will have a really serious talk with her afterwards!

That Logan becomes Ellie's new boyfriend is essential for her storyline with Sophia. Also Sophia has to keep her marriage a secret to the guys in the sauna. But don't worry, Logan will be avoidable later, if Sophia makes the right decisions! So from playable day 16 on, Ellie's storyline will branch in 3 different storylines!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

• 0.07 - Explanation about Ellie's behaviour and her storylines:

I've read that many people think that in the spa, after the scene with Elena/Julia at the pool, Ellie behaved like a total slut all of a sudden. First of all I don't see how this was a total slut behaviour. Yeah, if Sophia doesn't say anything, Ellie stays silent and lets the guy massage her breasts at the side a little bit and her butt. Maybe a little daring but it's not necessarily a slut behavior! That he rubbed his crotch against her leg she didn't even notice, because she was so entranced by the massage. If Sophia prevents that scene, Ellie will tell her outside, that she didn't even notice that because of the marvelous massage.

In the sauna she acted like a casual pubescent High School teen who sees some attractive (naked) guys. Yeah, looking on cocks and talking about it is also nothing really extraordinary for them! And her behavior will be a little more understandable later (she's rather confused than a slut at the moment!). And then she just talked with Logan alone. She haven't sit on his lap and he wasn't touching her or something. So here I also don't see why she acted like a slut!

Ellie has never been a lesbian but she'll have the opportunity to explore her "bi-side", if she had her "special moment" with Julia at the pool! She has always been superficial and liked only older, very popular guys! That was already implied a couple of times in the story and Sophia also said her opinion to that! This only underlines Ellie's behavior in the spa!

So what I was thinking? Sophia notices (will notice) that Ellie isn't on the right track. She has the possibility to change Ellie's mind or just let her do what she wants. That's why she can decide how far she let the massage guy go with her and intervene if necessary! Especially if she intervenes when the massage guy is rubbing his crotch against her, Sophia will have a really serious talk with her afterwards!

That Logan becomes Ellie's new boyfriend is essential for her storyline with Sophia. Also Sophia has to keep her marriage a secret to the guys in the sauna. But don't worry, Logan will be avoidable later, if Sophia makes the right decisions! So from playable day 16 on, Ellie's storyline will branch in 3 different storylines!
Ellie's storyline will branch in 3 different storylines! Ellie could be a very busy girl,downside more bloody saves.
I dont know how I keep on missing this stuff
I cant rememebr if I kept the marriage a secret or not,but I probably did(Yes I did few)
Thanks Farrah

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now that I've been going through the scene code again, I kinda wonder about Elena. Because if Ellie doesn't kiss Julia (Ellie kisses Elena or no-one), Julia ends up with Elena. But if Ellie ends up with Logan then dumps him, particularly after her shower escapades, I wonder if Ellie can try kissing Julia then. And then there's a possible Ellie/Elena/Julia threesome. I'm liking this theory, as it still frees up Christine to be gf to Dylan, keeping him out of Ellie's hair.

And if Julia is with Elena, how is this going to affect the day 18 Ellie/Julia event, particularly if Ellie kissed Elena. farrah, any chance you can ask L&P when we see Elena next? Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can work out Elena's assets for some FA.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Ellie's storyline will branch in 3 different storylines! Bloody hell more saves lol
I dont know how I keep on missing this stuff
I cant rememebr if I kept the marriage a secret or not,but I probably did
Thanks Farrah
First - lesbian/bi route with Sophia or Julia
Secont - the bitchie route with Logan :sick::sick::sick: :mad::mad::mad:
Third - the secret path, but i guess with normal boyfriend (Sam?)
And if Julia is with Elena, how is this going to affect the day 18 Ellie/Julia event, particularly if Ellie kissed Elena. @farrah, any chance you can ask L&P when we see Elena next? Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can work out Elena's assets for some FA.
Bad news, already asked a long time ago. If we choose Elena + Julia they are dating on background and Elena no appear, and Ellie dance class not appear in the future. And we will not see Ellie's dance performance where Ellie the main role:cry:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now that I've been going through the scene code again, I kinda wonder about Elena. Because if Ellie doesn't kiss Julia (Ellie kisses Elena or no-one), Julia ends up with Elena. But if Ellie ends up with Logan then dumps him, particularly after her shower escapades, I wonder if Ellie can try kissing Julia then. And then there's a possible Ellie/Elena/Julia threesome. I'm liking this theory, as it still frees up Christine to be gf to Dylan, keeping him out of Ellie's hair.

And if Julia is with Elena, how is this going to affect the day 18 Ellie/Julia event, particularly if Ellie kissed Elena. farrah, any chance you can ask L&P when we see Elena next? Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can work out Elena's assets for some FA.
I have just read your post and now my head hurts

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Bad news, already asked a long time ago. If we choose Elena + Julia they are dating on background and Elena no appear, and Ellie dance class not appear in the future. And we will not see Ellie's dance performance where Ellie the main role:cry:
I would go for Ellie and Sophia,because of what Sophia may of done concerning Logan.Mother's love,concern,worry.
Logan is toast,bye bye Logan
Sam/Ellie cute...enough said

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Ellie or Julia's dance performance? You mean Midsommer Night's Dream?

I guess that just leaves Elena to my FA. But I still think I'll add her to my 2nd tier with Julia.

I wonder who Christine and Elena's Moms are.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
TV shows like Dallas,dynasty and all the other shows could learn from A wife and mother.It has more plot routes than an airport

• Haha
Reactions: wynlard

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
A mother's love, big and pure love Sophia for her kids. This is the most excited stuff in the game :love:
I couldn't agree more, that's what keeps me hooked to the game, in a respective sort of way of course. :love: ;)

We also agree with each other for the first time:ROFLMAO:What have you done to me help me I am sinking
Hahaha, I've been agreeing with her since the start, all along in that regard...:ROFLMAO:(y)

I love this game more from the "A mother" side of the title than the "A wife" side haha.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes