Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Awesome quality. Nothing to add. I prefer every other route than son's but it should be neat

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If not the son then definitely the son's friend and the two student's
That's for sure. But my favourite candidates are older guys like her neighbour or boss. I can't wait for a daughter as well - not necesarily with mother but with a guy. So many options here

R

RWaites

That's for sure. But my favourite candidates are older guys like her neighbour or boss. I can't wait for a daughter as well - not necesarily with mother but with a guy. So many options here
Maybe the removal men will come back

R

RWaites

Mother, Daughter and the removal men

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
will this game continue to have both version or dev completely changed to Ren'py?, I just played the RPGM version, I was too lazy to play again in Ren'py :coldsweat:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The postman also looked like someone who may get screen time.

Reactions: none300

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The postman also looked like someone who may get screen time.
And mom would be pregnant with him but no one would know until their child would be adult. That would be the biggest cliche ever. It's so big it's never used in a games in fact

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
And mom would be pregnant with him but no one would know until their child would be adult. That would be the biggest cliche ever. It's so big it's never used in a games in fact
Really? The old delivery guy? An age gap thing, I like it. But a cliché? Never heard of it before.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
what.are.you.talking.about.
this is not 8chan with teenegers wet dream fanfictions.
the direction of the game was made clear - no unrealistic BS. so no mail man fucking,or movers without proper context,that make sense.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes