Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "sinnemmx, ανάρτηση: 5353311, μέλος: 1527777"]
θα μπορούσε να είναι ένα εύκολο παιχνίδι στο παιχνίδι, προφανώς χωρίς να κάνει σεξ (αυτό το παιχνίδι δεν θα φτάσει ποτέ εκεί), αλλά θα μπορούσε να είναι ένα καλό γεγονός Sophia-Dylan
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ] then why this incest label? Incest means sexual contact between family members

Dec 7, 2017
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
Awesome effort on this up-scaling. Looks fantastic Britt Runa. Whoever thought CV-19 would result in such boredom Hehe.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Larger sum won't make him work faster, but it will motivate him to keep working on this game.
As long as he would not hire assistance, you can't assume that update speed is lineary connected (don't know if that's the correct English term) to the sum he earns. What I mean is - if the sum multiplies by 2 it doesn't mean the speed multiplies by 2.
Also, you can't assume he has 1500 Patrons from the very beginning of the game's creation. He started with 0 Patrons, as every other dev.
P.S. The guy that told you if you donate he'll work faster was just kidding...
ok some of your remarks about subscriptions that there was no 1500 patrons from the beginning and we can guess average of 5$ per month (but it also can be more than 5$) are reasonable.
however if we say that he has 1500 patrons for at least 2 years on average 5$ we come to sum of 180.000$ for that period. What larger sum than 90.000$ per year is needed to motivate him to keep going? Salary better than lots of heads of states have (including some EU members) according wikipedia. Pampering him with crazy amounts of money constantly to keep going is only going to slow him. Why he would rush to deliver product when he can milk for more money next several years. Mark my words: this story will still be active after Elon Musk lands on Mars (and MC won't be yet fucked :D)
Actually this made me thinking of quit everything and make some kinky games too...

Reactions: Old Dog

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Creating this scene is actually pretty demanding. Especially if you want it to look nice! But I'm almost done with it. View attachment 1093076
Thanks for posting this!
Impressive rendering and care for details as usual.
And look at the reflected image of Sophia... wow!

I guess she hasn't received the call at this point, or has she? We are still in the dark...

PS
To the modelling experts out there, isn't the reflection of that poster a bit strange? I mean, I know it's not the reflection of the poster with the yellow light around, it must be another one further back on the same wall. From the reflection it seems just above the small sofa with the empty box but there is a mirror instead. Maybe it's just a perspective effect.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for posting this!

I guess she hasn't received the call at this point, or has she? We are still in the dark...

PS
To the modelling experts out there, isn't the reflection of that poster a bit strange? I mean, I know it's not the reflection of the poster with the yellow light around, it must be another one further back on the same wall. From the reflection it seems just above the small sofa with the empty box but there is a mirror instead. Maybe it's just a perspective effect.
If I can find the asset used, I can test it, but it's proving a little tricky. It also depends on how much L&P has customised the location, since that room isn't in the asset for the rest of the

EDIT
So, as I suspected, it's a customised location based on asset (looks like he replaced the sliding door with a wall with the mirror). But it does look like the poster with the purple lighting is further down the room

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for posting this!

PS
It's a ghost poster aaaaahhhhhhhh run away

• Haha
Reactions: Prog1r and xxxorro

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The last time I played this game was about 2 years ago.
I have a couple of questions.

1) Has someone in the game finally fucked her? Or it is still just a teasing

2) I remember that I really didn't like the content with a son and the neighbor guy, and I just skipped it.
But then it turned out that I could not open other scenes because I lacked lust points.

Nothing changed?
Still no choice? Do you still need to collect all the points in order to open scenes with other characters?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes