giancarlo2

Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys, i have a big problem. my graphics card is burnt and my cpu seems to be running out. I am not sure. The game does not open, I get an error
1111.jpg
Is there any solution for this error?
I can't buy a new graphics card this month if there is no solution can someone send me photos or video of the events in this update? I would be very happy if someone could help me. please send by dm

sarab22

Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys, i have a big problem. my graphics card is burnt and my cpu seems to be running out. I am not sure. The game does not open, I get an error
View attachment 1248112
I can't buy a new graphics card this month if there is no solution can someone send me photos or video of the events in this update? I would be very happy if someone could help me. please send by dm
me too . same problem

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
View attachment 1248112
Download this and when you open the program, click on edit list and then you only need to add the launcher of the game to the list and you can play without problems.

Reactions: dorito-kun

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I'll be honest, Aiden's third task was boring, I expected much more considering that the episode began with Sophia giving a handjob to two children...

See you the next year.

Reactions: codex35

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
How to get the Dylan and Sophia Park event any saves
here you go
what's include on this saves
0.115 End of the 0.115 update
0.130 Hooking dylan with emma
0.130 Jogging with Dylan
0.130 Filthy, Aiden route, 2nd Job
0.130 Filthy, No Aiden, 1st Job
0.130 Good wife route

Saves bundle contains every sex scene and route from day 1

How to use:
backup before Delete the following previous saves [Credit to normV]

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879

Extract with latest copy of winrar / 7zip
Copy extracted files to your "wife and mother\game\saves\" folder

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Just a question, why doesn't this game have the NTR tag? Since apparently, she's going to fuck half the city (20 years from now of course).
Since the protagonist is female, and Jessica (another game) took this tag, and she is also a female protagonist there.
I don't want to get into a discussion about this topic, everyone likes what they want and that's it, it's just out of curiosity.
They have the cheating tag for when the protag is the one doing it. Although that's missing too. Probably because it would imply this game has sex....

That said tagging has been inconsistent to the point of being whimsical these days...

ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
After prison scene game ends what is the reason can anyone help me?

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
I do not understand, I write that the version is 130, but it is downloaded for some reason 115 .. how so? then where can I download it ?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes