ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I think all the adults in the room know what's going on. At the risk of starting a flame war, you are delusional if you think this scene with these children is okay. It's wrong. It's gross. And it doesn't belong here. It is the reason I stopped supporting L&P on Patreon.

You quote ages, but we are talking an adult with teens. THAT is the problem. It's not teens and teens.

Look... I know the other kids are underage as well, and in any of my play thrus I have skipped those choices. I let it slide because the kids were older and it was flirting/bumping/grinding kind of things, and I started to get uncomfortable for me with the Mom/Daughter shower scenes advancing. But I feel... I know.... those children and that scene was wrong.
You should write him directly why you stopped your support.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Remember Me?

Jan 25, 2020
I'm using google translator, sorry.

It is incredible that this developer never completed nothing that begins, events always by Medade and will always be like this, to milk more and more the patreons .

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
That's whats left from the deleted comment of him insulting his own patreons Tuesday and deleted it and hour later because he knew he fucked up. lol

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Something you can share with us? What he said?
I don't see the messages in Patreon any longer and I know he deleted my "public" posts on his page (He was right to do that). I will say that he did address my concerns and as a result, he went back and made the children look older... although he may have already been in the process of doing that, I can't remember. Regardless, he did listen to my concerns and if I remember correctly, he used the ages vary in different countries argument, but it was clear they were going to stay in there.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't see the messages in Patreon any longer and I know he deleted my "public" posts on his page (He was right to do that). I will say that he did address my concerns and as a result, he went back and made the children look older... although he may have already been in the process of doing that, I can't remember. Regardless, he did listen to my concerns and if I remember correctly, he used the ages vary in different countries argument, but it was clear they were going to stay in there.
Yeah, I feel like without the details this isn't helpful. I'm not blaming you, you can't remember, but I can't feel better/worse about it unless I get a lot more details.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So, he said to you that he is modifying the characters to look older? Is that right?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I understand the reaction of some but I don't understand why so late? They should have, lest they be considered hypocrites, after the Julia scene.
Julia is a year younger than Sam, who is Ellie's age. And Ellie's under 18.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1110158_1615979174578.png

Apr 18, 2018
Seeing this one, I wanted to say it too. I am from Russia and we have 30 euros is ... 2,624 rubles, and this is not even a small amount of money. For this amount in the incentive, you can buy a bunch of games at the same discounts yes, so a person on patreon has a lot of subscribers, 1700 people, and even if a brother pays him 1 euro every day, this is not a small amount of money. And He still resents being pirated? This dude earns more per month than the hard workers at the helicopter repair plant who work tirelessly for 500 euros per month on average.... while he makes the release of the game once a month ... 3-6 months?
He has a good game but what I saw here in the comments, the author of the game is still a Jew, but the game is good. and his complaints are absolutely not appropriate, I would even be glad that his game is so well promoted even by pirates. In general, I unsubscribed from his Patron today after seeing this.
I was with you until the "Jew" part.
I don't know if he's Jewish or not - by what people said here, he's a Turk who emigrated to Germany. So, statistically, not a Jew and, also statistically, not very fond of Jews, either.
I, on the other hand, AM a Jew.
And you, sir, are a fucking asshole.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
56 points are needed and there is also an in game cheat to give you the points
I'm sorry if it has been already asked and/or explained but I cannot find any answer.
Do we have an explanation for setting the threshold to a value that cannot be reached without the new cheating feature?

It's really strange, it would make sense if for some reason he had to change the point system of previous events.
I triple checked the current code with past versions I have (100, 115 and 130) and there are no changes in the points given for Dylan. Same for the walkthrough.

Could it be that it is just to make people aware of the new cheating feature? But still...

PS
Never noticed, but he did quite an editing to many parts of the script between 100 and 115, especially for the pool event with Julie and Ellie.
And another thing worth of being noticed is that he changed all the dialogues referring to Sophia's marriage length from 18 to 20 years. Maybe it's related once again to the character age etc etc.
(again, sorry if this is old news and it has already been discussed)

Last edited:

QPOB

Aug 15, 2018
Couldn't find the changelog, is that all the new lewd content? Only played from 1 save

-Washing the boomers
-Modeling gig
-Dylan park event

Reactions: pavlogrk

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm sorry if it has been already asked and/or explained but I cannot find any answer.
Do we have an explanation for setting the threshold to a value that cannot be reached without the new cheating feature?

It's really strange, it would make sense if for some reason he had to change the point system of previous events.
I triple checked the current code with past versions I have (100, 115 and 130) and there are no changes in the points given for Dylan. Same for the walkthrough.

Could it be that it is just to make people aware of the new cheating feature? But still...

PS
Never noticed, but he did quite an editing to many parts of the script between 100 and 115, especially for the pool event with Julie and Ellie.
And another thing worth of being noticed is that he changed all the dialogues referring to Sophia's marriage length from 18 to 20 years. Maybe it's related once again to the character age etc etc.
(again, sorry if this is old news and it has already been discussed)
I think that L&P did something to the game that affected the points system as I had to change the points to a higher value for certain events

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
btw. AWAM is not on Patreon the only thing he releases there is a heavily censored version without stuff that breaks Patreon rules.
Hosting a fake game on Patreon in order to subvert the rules while "secretly" releasing the real game off-site is explicitly against Patreon's TOS and is a bannable offense.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ZLATAN11

Feb 1, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of part 1 to get part 1 save files working.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.06.2021 (v0.130)
bro i've played v0.115 in my android device
I've completed the game and gave my save name zlatan
but now in v0.130 i've no imported files how will i play now ???
please help

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
renders are definitely top notch, gotta credit L&P there. the only scene i sort of liked was the modeling one for aiden’s 3rd task and of course the stuff with the old guys, which ended too soon i think.

anyways, see you guys back in december for the last 1/3 of this playable day!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes