yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I was thinking about something... L&P Said sex won't be for a few days in game. That is a lot of time in real life. So, lets just say 3-5 years from now. For arguments sake lets say 10 years total development time before the first non Liam cock. No game has gone such a massive amount of time without sex and then added sex. These are uncharted waters.

What is going to happen to the fan base at that point in time?

People are going to lose their mind...

It is going to do one of 5 things to the players...

1) Jealousy Response: It was not enough sex, or wasn't with the guy they wanted it to be to get first dibs... We got a lot of Dylan Fans gonna be fighting Aiden Fans, and the Sam fans all attacking each other if their favorite little dude does not get to smash first. Maybe it will be a grandpa, or the subway guys or the homeschool kids. Could be the Don's brother just swoops in... Folks are gonna be PISSED it's not their guy 1st.

2) Apathy Response: Meh I'll take any update don't care. No change here.

3) Happy Coomer Response: Yay finally sex... no more waiting it's all sex from now on! Goodbye Blue Balls!

4) Disappointed Response: Oh... so this thing built up uniquely on teasing for a decade is now about sex? Heh... I want more of the teasing! It was the only game about teasing to the extreme, and now they just add sex... What the hell! I want my blue balls back! It was no nut november, and then I came... thanks a lot asshole!

5) Troll Response: Trolls are gonna troll!

It's gonna be weird... It is very unpredictable and volatile. The game was built so much on teasing that an addition of sex has the potential to be catastrophic because everyone knows it's about teasing. Adding sex may bring back former supporters or new ones however...

One thing is for sure though.... After all that build up... If it is not HUGE and fantastic and great it is going to let a lot of people down.

I honestly don't know what is going to happen. There is no way to know. It has never been done before.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I was thinking about something... L&P Said sex won't be for a few days in game. That is a lot of time in real life. So, lets just say 3-5 years from now. For arguments sake lets say 10 years total development time before the first non Liam cock. No game has gone such a massive amount of time without sex and then added sex. These are uncharted waters.

What is going to happen to the fan base at that point in time?

People are going to lose their mind...

It is going to do one of 5 things to the players...

1) Jealousy Response: It was not enough sex, or wasn't with the guy they wanted it to be to get first dibs... We got a lot of Dylan Fans gonna be fighting Aiden Fans, and the Sam fans all attacking each other if their favorite little dude does not get to smash first. Maybe it will be a grandpa, or the subway guys or the homeschool kids. Could be the Don's brother just swoops in... Folks are gonna be PISSED it's not their guy 1st.

2) Apathy Response: Meh I'll take any update don't care. No change here.

3) Happy Coomer Response: Yay finally sex... no more waiting it's all sex from now on! Goodbye Blue Balls!

4) Disappointed Response: Oh... so this thing built up uniquely on teasing for a decade is now about sex? Heh... I want more of the teasing! It was the only game about teasing to the extreme, and now they just add sex... What the hell! I want my blue balls back! It was no nut november, and then I came... thanks a lot asshole!

5) Troll Response: Trolls are gonna troll!

It's gonna be weird... It is very unpredictable and volatile. The game was built so much on teasing that an addition of sex has the potential to be catastrophic because everyone knows it's about teasing. Adding sex may bring back former supporters or new ones however...

One thing is for sure though.... After all that build up... If it is not HUGE and fantastic and great it is going to let a lot of people down.

I honestly don't know what is going to happen. There is no way to know. It has never been done before.
Honestly can you see someone work on a VN for 10 years straight? It's just not logical IMO, i reckon it will be abandoned within 2-3 years.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I agree. Bringing the main character to sex in this game, it will just mean the end of the story.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If the money is good and he enjoys working on it why quit?
I doubt support will be still be this high in a few years from now considering we already know it's gonna be years before anything sexual with another man is gonna happen, but i guess you are right people will still support with the slight bit of hope they have of something happening.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Yes, the update is ready, but the addon is not ready. He will soon tell us what this special addition is.
How soon, it's hard for me to judge, hopefully within 2-3 days. But as I understand it, if he talks about it, then the release of the update will not have to wait long.

That is, according to my estimates, v-0.155 will be available approximately in a week, but of course I may be wrong.
you will see soon, be patient, very early, Wait, I always read the same words. the update will be released on March 1st so triggering the new billing cycle is simple. I would do the same thing

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
yihman1

,,No game has gone such a massive amount of time without sex and then added sex,,. There is such a game and it develops as slowly as this one and is even comparable to it in terms of publishing.
This game is called Hot Wife Project

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I doubt support will be still be this high in a few years from now considering we already know it's gonna be years before anything sexual with another man is gonna happen, but i guess you are right people will still support with the slight bit of hope they have of something happening.
Games that go on a very long time don't tend to drop in support. The opposite is true if anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: roro and DanThaMan
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes