bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Man, everything you have written is just wrong. You should probably go back and read everything or stop reading comments of people who call him a liar without knowing anything themselves.

Just to start - he did hire a person, he does not know blender and so he has to have someone to help him with that. And this is just 1 point in your post that is wrong. The add-on will be part of the next update no matter what, that is wrong too.

It totally feels like you read nothing.
hahaha on action

Aug 27, 2020
Just to start - he did hire a person, he does not know blender and so he has to have someone to help him with that. And this is just 1 point in your post that is wrong. The add-on will be part of the next update no matter what, that is wrong too.
Everyone has the right to express, but not reading anything that is written. Saying that the add-on won't be part of the next update even though he has explicitly said the update will not be released without the add-on really shows the truth of which side is speaking after reading and with some sense and which side just speak whatever comes to the top of their head without any basis, denying every information available.
Man, But the next update will be without it. This means L&P is saying that the next Dylan / Ellie updates will be released without that add-on.

He mentioned in the post that the add-on will only be added in the next update. But it will be without it after the next updates. He is saying that. :sneaky:
1677141_Screenshot_20220215-055307_Gmail__01__01.jpg

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
As I said, I was basing everything on what we have in the code atm, so I was just assuming that day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden would be the trigger for asking Morello's help.

If we go back to the intel that KillJoys shared with us a while ago (and provided the story hasn't changed since)
View attachment 1655337

it could be also very well that Morello's help with Aiden and/or Bennet is available no matter Larry's score (hence, the last part of the call common to all Larry's outcomes and that "she doesn't need to go very far").

In this scenario, Morello will probably give her his conditions for a new quid pro quo. The conditions **may** be different according to the Larry's points: if there is still some debt left or the debt is extinguished he can ask for something in return, if he feels like he owns her for how happy Larry was he **may** just help without any string attached. Or something along those lines anyway, with various nuances according to the various outcomes (e.g. if she did nothing for Larry she doesn't get help and so on).

Everything is obviously possible. Personally, as I always try to maintain the entropy of choices and paths to a minimum, I just hope he doesn't over-complicate the choices with too many branches (for personal taste sure, but also to avoid the explosion of the development time!). Although I admit I'd be very curious to know what he asks in return ;)
So I went back and replayed the event with Larry and chose not to show him anything and went to the art class but didn't play Aiden's game. I ended up with the text from Don Morello about lowering my debt some but wiping it clean and didn't get the thought of asking him for help with Aiden. So It looks like if you didn't show Larry anything, you don't get the option to use Morello for the first solution. And I took it one step further and noticed that you need 9 or 10 points with Larry to get the thought with Morello helping you with Aiden, and all debts are forgiven for gaining access to the 1st solution. Which means you have to show and do almost everything for Larry.

This tells me that you are now forced to stay with Aiden's task until the 2nd solution is presented if you choose not to entertain Larry during visiting hours.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Bannerlord, Kingdom Come, Hogwarts Legacy... when someone ask me about my favorite games, i have signature smile and silence.

My top 3 best games is...
1. Beauty and the Thug
2. It could be worse
3. The point of no return

You'd never admit that, even to your best friend...

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Man, But the next update will be without it. This means L&P is saying that the next Dylan / Ellie updates will be released without that add-on.

He mentioned in the post that the add-on will only be added in the next update. But it will be without it after the next updates. He is saying that. :sneaky:
View attachment 1655473
4 updates until december. 4 updates in one year. the whole day then lasts 2,5 years. we won,t see day 15 anymorebecause he gave up.who bets against. bet 50 euros.

Reactions: SpecY_92

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So I went back and replayed the event with Larry and chose not to show him anything and went to the art class but didn't play Aiden's game. I ended up with the text from Don Morello about lowering my debt some but wiping it clean and didn't get the thought of asking him for help with Aiden. So It looks like if you didn't show Larry anything, you don't get the option to use Morello for the first solution. And I took it one step further and noticed that you need 9 or 10 points with Larry to get the thought with Morello helping you with Aiden, and all debts are forgiven for gaining access to the 1st solution. Which means you have to show and do almost everything for Larry.

This tells me that you are now forced to stay with Aiden's task until the 2nd solution is presented if you choose not to entertain Larry during visiting hours.
Ok, that's what I was saying with "we have in the code atm" :)

So, at the risk of becoming pedantic (sorry everybody ;) ), just to recap Larry's points:

Larry's pointsCondition to get the pointsMorello's reaction
larry <= 3from doing nothing at all up to telling him what she's wearing underneath, showing the bra and listening to the dirt fantasies.Only a small chunk of debt left to pay
4 <= larry <= 8if she doesn't show the breasts and the pantiesThe whole debt is canceled
9 <= larry <= 10she showed at least the breastsThe whole debt is canceled and Morello feels in debt with Sophia

Only for the last condition you get day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden = True

Now back to Aiden and the 3rd task:
  • If Sophia fulfilled the 3rd task, no matter how, games or no games, just accepting to meet Aiden instead of staying with Cathy, you get day18_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_3rd_task = True
  • if so, she receives Aiden's sms with the instruction for the 4th task
  • Then only if day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden she will think about asking for help
That's why I was saying that for how the code is structured **atm** Morello's event **could** or is likely to happen only with day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden = True.

I leave here below the whole call and text sequence for those interested. For the others... sorry for this OCD attack, I promise that I won't post about this anymore! ;)
At least I hope the conditions are clear now, then what actually happens only the release will tell us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

So, at the risk of becoming pedantic (sorry everybody ;) ), just to recap Larry's points:

larry <= 3from doing nothing at all up to telling him what she's wearing underneath, showing the bra and listening to the dirt fantasies.Only a small chunk of debt left to pay
4 <= larry <= 8if she doesn't show the breasts and the pantiesThe whole debt is canceled
9 <= larry <= 10she showed at least the breastsThe whole debt is canceled and Morello feels in debt with Sophia

Only for the last condition you get day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden = True

• If Sophia fulfilled the 3rd task, no matter how, games or no games, just accepting to meet Aiden instead of staying with Cathy, you get day18_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_3rd_task = True
  • Then only if day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden she will think about asking for help
That's why I was saying that for how the code is structured **atm** Morello's event **could** or is likely to happen only with day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden = True.

I leave here below the whole call and text sequence for those interested. For the others... sorry for this OCD attack, I promise that I won't post about this anymore! ;)
At least I hope the conditions are clear now, then what actually happens only the release will tell us.

I thought if Sophia only gets to the point of telling Larry what's she's wearing underneath, Morello only takes a small chunk off the debt. Seems I was wrong about that. But at least the lesbian route is still fairly intact and Sophia doesn't have to fantasise about Larry if the player doesn't want her to.

Reactions: xxxorro

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
This is the uniqueness of the game!.. If Sofia, they will start in every update: To hammer, to fuck, to everyone who is not lazy. The game will immediately become uninteresting!... Here's the salt, in the other!.. heh.. :WeSmart:;)

Reactions: Pronas. 499

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I understand what you're trying to say, but my comment was based on your reference quote.

"If we go back to the intel that KillJoys shared with us a while ago (and provided the story hasn't changed since)
1644960379808.png
it could be also very well that Morello's help with Aiden and/or Bennet is available no matter Larry's score (hence, the last part of the call common to all Larry's outcomes and that "she doesn't need to go very far")."

I was illustrating that the score does matter because it doesn't go anywhere without the 9 or 10 points. So Sophia had to go further than just showing up in a sexy dress and talking to him as Don requested her to do in their meeting. Because if she didn't, the reader would be stuck with the 4th task and have to wait until the 2nd solution.

But like you, I'm going to wrap up this topic and move on to the next.

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
We all know there would be no sex in the next update...right?
Best we can hope for is a titty. But most likely the flash of stockings and ass to class and maybe some oral with Aiden’s girlfriend. Just the most my mind can come up with for this update even if it’s “hot af”

Reactions: the3m_dude

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
my question is we all know aidens only doing it cause dillion asked him to after dillion and whats his face stood up for the kids they were bullying (in certain cases only asked him to make her dress skimpier not do the challenges) and that aiden cant really beat up dillion so what happens if sophia stops doing them cause he threatens her with dillion. would dillion fake to whoop him out or would aiden just drop it in general and we also know dillion has no idea that aiden is making her do these challenges so if sophia were to tell him since he can defend himself even more now and her witnessing it since he had no idea about the challenges would she ask him to do something and would he since aiden is trying to take advantage of a situation hes only in cause of dillion and will dillion be mad aidens trying to take advantage of the "Woman" hes into aka his mom

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
my question is we all know aidens only doing it cause dillion asked him to after dillion and whats his face stood up for the kids they were bullying (in certain cases only asked him to make her dress skimpier not do the challenges) and that aiden cant really beat up dillion so what happens if sophia stops doing them cause he threatens her with dillion. would dillion fake to whoop him out or would aiden just drop it in general and we also know dillion has no idea that aiden is making her do these challenges so if sophia were to tell him since he can defend himself even more now and her witnessing it since he had no idea about the challenges would she ask him to do something and would he since aiden is trying to take advantage of a situation hes only in cause of dillion and will dillion be mad aidens trying to take advantage of the "Woman" hes into aka his mom
The twist was removed Dylan has nothing to do with the tasks anymore.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
We didn't got any bare breast or anything showing skin more than wearing bikini itself during the pool scene with Sam than during the third task. People were even furious how it felt going backward in the last update cause of this.
Even Dylan saw more breast than Sam so far. And about Tyler, he just moved his hand, we didn't see anything. I even wonder how many will remember Tyler without asking themself "wait, who is this guy?". And maybe we will never see this character again :p
Who tf is Tyler?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes