DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Liam? Who gives a shit about liam? I hope we see less of that mf.
Only need him for one more scenario, the swinging proposal with Kathy & Andy.
I hope Andy bangs Sophia right in front of Liam and Kathy having sex & then when Liam finishes in 6 minutes, he can watch and take notes while Andy is going through all the Kama sutra positions with Sophia & giving her multiple orgasms :love:

Ehteog

Dec 18, 2017
If this is two updates together and you can only play 5 minutes, I don't want to think if I would have only released one. It seems to me a delusion that after half a year the result is this. Sorry for my google english.

Reactions: RCC14
Apr 5, 2022
Only need him for one more scenario, the swinging proposal with Kathy & Andy.
I hope Andy bangs Sophia right in front of Liam and Kathy having sex & then when Liam finishes in 6 minutes, he can watch and take notes while Andy is going through all the Kama sutra positions with Sophia & giving her multiple orgasms :love:
Oh shit i forgot about that. I was surprised he was for it.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I am a little frustrated ,have played the game from the very beginning ,and downloaded the latest update only to find I cant play it ,because it cant find my old saves from the previous update .I replayed the last version "150" and saved my game at the end of it, but it still doesnt show up on the newest version. I know I am not the best at these games ,but can anyone help on what I am doing wrong ? it would be greatly appreciated , as I "was " a fan of this game. Just confused on why the dev would make it so hard to play , thanks again to whom ever can help !

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am a little frustrated ,have played the game from the very beginning ,and downloaded the latest update only to find I cant play it ,because it cant find my old saves from the previous update .I replayed the last version "150" and saved my game at the end of it, but it still doesnt show up on the newest version. I know I am not the best at these games ,but can anyone help on what I am doing wrong ? it would be greatly appreciated , as I "was " a fan of this game. Just confused on why the dev would make it so hard to play , thanks again to whom ever can help !
Here

Reactions: heatherwendy

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
there is a guy but i dont remember the name who uodload a pacht.....and it works
I will try to find his post

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Dev mentioned it just took 1 month to almost Complete this update, and he worked 4-5 month on those 15-20 sec animations which personally skipped!
please don't push Dev for making animation, in this game every 5 sec animation will take 1 month time for him, unless you are vampire or witch or some kind of immortal being who has different sense of time!

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
No. Erase this thought from your mind. Sophia is not getting gangbanged.
Oh my sweet ginger :HideThePain:, there are the old folks at the old age home and then there are 3 brats that are home schooled, not to forget the bullies her son herself set her up with to make her more "free" from the conservative self that she believes she is in, not to forget the massage parlour scene where she bumps her peach against logan's mates ( I think?).

When the wife goes the filthy route, she goes all the way, :devilish:

Reactions: Jansen
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes