Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Don't worry, neither does he care or read this forum. People have opinions, let them have it. It's part of growing up.
The majority knows he's milking money, dividing a million pieces of a cake.
.L&P does read this forum (for a developer, so would I) and occasionally posts comments.
.As stated, I clearly encourage opinion.
.There's a difference between offering an opinion and throwing insults which many feel they have a liberty to do over the net. This has nothing to do with "growing up", quite the reverse.

Reactions: roro

pkokowjdoiwedk

Oct 16, 2020
Noon:
Update 2 (0.160)
: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
Update 3: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

i cannot get to update 3 T_T ..

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Noon:
Update 2 (0.160)
: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
Update 3: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

i cannot get to update 3 T_T ..
It hasn't been released yet, just parts 1 & 2 of the above list.

Aug 11, 2020
Admin need to take off these kind of fake accounts who rated 5 STARS giving fake reviews !!

This is notorious lie a perfect xample of burner accounts from apologist or developer himself tryin to lie and fool fans and ppl on site .

'' patient couple years '' ?? If this game is 1 year old maybe some lower IQ can swallow these type of comments and reviews but...

GAME IS 5 YEARS OLD !! This is most inappropriate REVIEW I have seen on this or similar sites.
View attachment 1760070
They need to remove the 1 star reviews that only say "slow updates!!!!" instead. Those reviews don't rate the game and contribute nothing.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
Admin needs to take off these kind of fake accounts who rated 5 STARS giving fake reviews !!

This is notorious lie a perfect xample of burner accounts from apologist or developer himself tryin to lie and fool fans and ppl on site .

'' patient couple years '' ?? If this game is 1 year old maybe some lower IQ can swallow these type of comments and reviews but...

GAME IS 5 YEARS OLD !! This is most inappropriate REVIEW I have seen on this or similar sites.
View attachment 1760070
nah.. i dont think anything is wrong with this review. Yeah the con is that he is slow and mostly millking but his game deserves 4-5 stars.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Wow this update, just lol
But am I surprised?, shocked?, Discombobulated? :D
Nope not at all.
Render quality very good.
Animation is smooth.
Update after 5 months is a joke.
How did part 1 end? as I gave up on it entirely, the wait for updates and content was redonkulous :D

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
At start this isn't what I thought this game would end up looking like.
The fan games are way better than this original.
Also what's with that reminder to not argue? Whatelse can we do in this thread of a shit game

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
bright memory sounds interesting. They did the project by themself? the original and remake?

I kinda feel let down compared to the previous updates. The language/dialogue feels off, almost sloppy, almost like google translated.

I'm hoping with covid restrictions easing all over more devs of games will be more enthusiastic and hopeful about their projects including L & P. Maybe 2022 will be the year..

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes