Mod Ren'Py A Wife and Mother [v0.165] [Lust & Passion] - follardoMODV3 [Spa-Eng]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Off topic

Estoy bastante avanzado con la nueva actualización, pero aún queda mucho trabajo por hacer. Quise dejarla de lado por unos días y pensé en hacer una especie de homenaje a uno de mis artistas favoritos. Quiero compartir esta escena como regalo para quienes me siguen o pasan por este hilo.

I'm pretty far along with the new update, but there's still a lot of work to be done. I wanted to put it aside for a few days and thought I'd do a sort of tribute to one of my favorite artists. I want to share this scene as a gift for those who follow me or pass by this thread.

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-23 183806.jpg

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Off topic

Estoy bastante avanzado con la nueva actualización, pero aún queda mucho trabajo por hacer. Quise dejarla de lado por unos días y pensé en hacer una especie de homenaje a uno de mis artistas favoritos. Quiero compartir esta escena como regalo para quienes me siguen o pasan por este hilo.

I'm pretty far along with the new update, but there's still a lot of work to be done. I wanted to put it aside for a few days and thought I'd do a sort of tribute to one of my favorite artists. I want to share this scene as a gift for those who follow me or pass by this thread.

View attachment 3960055

Thanks. Nice job. MaxSmeagol has some great stuff and is a little unhearalded.

Reactions: yura48 and follardo

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Off topic

View attachment 3960055

Muchas gracias follardo. Que impresionante que lla estes avancado con el proximo capitulo de i cant say no?? Como siempre buena suerte en todo.

Reactions: yura48 and follardo

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
can I restore the shota scene in this modded version or would it mess things up?
I don't understand the question. There was no shota scene on my renpy, in any case teenagers. Therefore there is nothing to restore. Also shota content is prohibited in f95. For example, some of my shota renders were removed.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
AWAM - I Can't Say No! v0.300

AWAM ICSN.jpg
Overview:
Un mundo paralelo al juego AWAM donde la historia se desvía a partir de su versión v0.195. Es muy recomendable haber jugado antes al juego original por todas las recencias que hacen los personages en sus diálogos.

Released: 16/03/24
Updated: 06/10/24
Original Game/Creator: A Wife and Mother
Game/Creator: follardo | F95zone
Game Version: v0.300

Language: Spanish (My english it's very bad, so I made the game for play only in Spanish)
English translation by google translator.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

a001.jpg s009.jpg s151.jpg s158.jpg s164.jpg s175.jpg s185.jpg s400.jpg s403.jpg

Game
-

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021

View attachment 4103810
Overview:
Un mundo paralelo al juego AWAM donde la historia se desvía a partir de su versión v0.195. Es muy recomendable haber jugado antes al juego original por todas las recencias que hacen los personages en sus diálogos.

Language: Spanish (My english it's very bad, so I made the game for play only in Spanish)

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Hi, the old saves don't work.

DDTolik

May 26, 2017

View attachment 4103810
Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

wow wow wow, you are the best of the best.
I would really like to see your version with Tyler and three schoolchildren, and two old boys!)

Reactions: follardo

Don12171819

Aug 27, 2024

View attachment 4103810
Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Is there android file for this game?

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020

View attachment 4103810
Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

HELLO...HOW ARE YOU...
COMPRESSED GAME???

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019

View attachment 4103810
Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mac please

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
The game is already compressed. The problem is that I made a lot of long videos instead of short loops. The next update will be on another renpy with shorter videos so as not to exceed 5GB. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't have the skills and the resources to do that. Sorry for that.
Ok friend...hello.
Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes