ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
There are only two possibilities if Sophia continues with the blackmail. Either she needs to submit fully to it, or she needs to voluntarily enjoy it. The excuse that she's doing it for Dylan is already flimsy and will only look worse as we go forward. Either she submits and gives up her independence and sense of self worth, or she decides that it's fun and volunteers to debase herself.

Both options are fraught and controversial, but this limbo we're in needs to end.
Agreed, up to a point. It's time to go vanilla or go the genuine article. Incest is controversial, swinging is, shota is.... but it's always blackmail that has doubt hanging over it. Yet, I seem to remember an AWAM sexiest renders contest, where Sophia showing her panties proved very popular. IMO the blackmail is as essential as lesbianism or incest to this VN. Better still, Aiden needs to equip himself with more material for blackmail, or alternatively he can go & make daisy chains with Sophia & they can run down a hillside laughing.... I'm ready for controversy but not continuous doubt.

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Very interesting numbers from the poll, Dylan 227 votes and Ellie 211 votes (at the moment), if on playable day 13 Dylan did not receive at least a handjob from Sophia and Ellie does not suck mommy's nipples, L&P didn’t catch the message and we must start a revolution
Special mention for the 10 patreons who voted for Liam. It takes a lot of courage and a lot of raumatism in the balls to cast that vote

• Haha
Reactions: Sonny86

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
in my opinion it is just a way to distract users from the real problems of the game;
do users think that maybe voting for their favorite L&P changes history? or introduce related scenes?
I do not think so
The poll could have an effect on the game as the dev will see what stories his patrons are most happy with and maybe tailor his game towards this.He has already said that he will not spend so much time on the GW route because people are not interested in it at the moment.
So it could influence the game into certain changes but all this is just guess work and I guess we may find out if it is true or not in the coming months

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
in my opinion it is just a way to distract users from the real problems of the game;
do users think that maybe voting for their favorite L&P changes history? or introduce related scenes?
I do not think so

then just happen, the survey comes out at the end of the month .....
To be clear, I like polls and think they're a great way to engage your members. When I had a Patreon it was really useful for keeping people interested in your content. But you also have to be smart about them. In a poll like this, you almost need to remove Dylan and Ellie because they warp the results. Since you know they're popular what you're really asking is "Which secondary character do you like best?". That could be useful information.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What's the problem if you can stop the blackmail in a future update ? Just don't continue that path if you don't like it, others enjoy it
It's not about continuing or not. It is the in game logic and motivation. At present also we have the choice but Sophia is doing the task under Aiden's pressure not willingly or happily, L&P is planning to make it so that Sophia does it willingly. That is what I don't like

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Given the new information on Aiden's fourth assignment for Sofia from L&P:

The 3rd task was the last "forceful" to keep Dylan. The 4th task will be optional. But only if you did the right decisions before. And Sophia will also need to think about the decision carefully.
There are only two possibilities if Sophia continues with the blackmail. Either she needs to submit fully to it, or she needs to voluntarily enjoy it. The excuse that she's doing it for Dylan is already flimsy and will only look worse as we go forward. Either she submits and gives up her independence and sense of self worth, or she decides that it's fun and volunteers to debase herself.

Both options are fraught and controversial, but this limbo we're in needs to end.
It also depends on what "optional" means, because there could be 2 possibilities:
  1. the 4th task is not a choice at all, Sophia did all the things that needed to be done and gets the comfortable solution (e.g. from Morello) and the task is not even proposed, Aiden is "taken care of" (and goes "sleep with the fishes" ;) )
  2. there is actually a choice whether to go on with the extortion or choose the comfortable solution. In that case it becomes interesting the rationale that is given to choose to continue the extortion rather than the "easy" solution.
    Unless the comfortable solution comes with some "strings attached" (e.g. another visit to Larry or something else, always if the solution is given by Don Morello), and in that case she has to choose between the lesser of the two evils, and that would be simpler to be rationalized. But we go from one extortion to another

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's not about continuing or not. It is the in game logic and motivation. At present also we have the choice but Sophia is doing the task under Aiden's pressure not willingly or happily, L&P is planning to make it so that Sophia does it willingly. That is what I don't like
Alyssa is tied to the Aiden route and maybe Zac as well, so dropping the Aiden route and you will lose Alyssa and maybe Zac too

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
:rolleyes:

Polls like this make me roll my eyes because I don't understand the goal. It feels like confirmation bias and the worst kind of popularity contest. Polls should ask a less open-ended question and be utilized to make (minor) decisions for upcoming releases. Using it to gauge the popularity of characters is of questionable value because the answers are most predetermined. Basically this poll tells us it's the Dylan and Ellie show, and then everyone else.

However there is one interesting tidbit I'd like to focus on. No one cares about the old men. Years after their introduction and immediately after their biggest update ever, they rank low on the list of popular characters. They're a waste of time and need to be cut immediately.
I feel L&P just did the poll to engage his patreons a little. Results were clearly obvious, everyone who had an event last update did really well. Be it the old men, Ava boys, Aiden and Dylan is always popular.
L&P must see that as well, and he clearly must understand that he can actually manipulate these polls with easy. After the next update if he did the poll I am sure Sam would have had more votes.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It's almost as though anybody who follows the blackmail route(s) does not rank as highly as to what choices should be available to them. If it was always the plan to 'liberate' Sophia to the extent of enjoying it, as I suspect, it might have been better never to have started it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It also depends on what "optional" means, because there could be 2 possibilities:
  1. the 4th task is not a choice at all, Sophia did all the things that needed to be done and gets the comfortable solution (e.g. from Morello) and the task is not even proposed, Aiden is "taken care of" (and goes "sleep with the fishes" ;) )
  2. there is actually a choice whether to go on with the extortion or choose the comfortable solution. In that case it becomes interesting the rationale that is given to choose to continue the extortion rather than the "easy" solution.
    Unless the comfortable solution comes with some "strings attached" (e.g. another visit to Larry or something else, always if the solution is given by Don Morello), and in that case she has to choose between the lesser of the two evils, and that would be simpler to be rationalized. But we go from one extortion to another
If I remember right Sophia asks Morello for the favor since Larry made her his "cumare".
What I am waiting to see is if you have a choice between picking Bennett or Aiden or can you pick both.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I feel L&P just did the poll to engage his patreons a little. Results were clearly obvious, everyone who had an event last update did really well. Be it the old men, Ava boys, Aiden and Dylan is always popular.
Some characters are higher than I thought they would be since it has been so long since their last event.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If it's option 1 I can live with that. The game needs Morello to have a bigger role and act as a real antagonist with real gravitas.

Reactions: xxxorro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Some characters are higher than I thought they would be since it has been so long since there last event.
Those are mostly characters that actually are good like Ellie, Patricia and Alyssa. Sam has also been popular always as he is the immediate choice for people who don't like Dylan.
I am actually suprised by the amount of votes subway guys had. I'd hardly expect them to have any votes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
If you read correctly, and I have no doubt, it's not about protecting Dylan anymore.
Sophia does it, now that she has seen what her son is capable of, so that he doesn't break Aiden's face.
I think we are entering the shift, Sophia no longer does it out of blackmail but out of necessity.
And maybe after, it will continue to: accomplish the tasks voluntarily. We'll see.
I'm not validating, Sophia becomes Aiden's bitch. I am only exposing one possibility.
Ah yes, I remember her last thoughts after the jog. She now knows that Dylan is now able to handle Aiden alone but not his whole gang! So this is now the "new" reason for her to continue with the tasks!? mmh... :unsure:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If I remember right Sophia asks Morello for the favor since Larry made her his "cumare".
What I am waiting to see is if you have a choice between picking Bennett or Aiden or can you pick both.
Yes, even if a way out from Bennet seems to have been laid out with Mrs Torres.
But no doubt Morello can be more... convincing ;)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Alyssa is tied to the Aiden route and maybe Zac as well, so dropping the Aiden route and you will lose Alyssa and maybe Zac too
I understand the concept of the blackmail of Sophia (And Alyssa) for protection of Dylan and Zac that is the 'reason' for the relationship. However, Since Sophia and Alyssa have a connection through the soccer team, the boys, through their shopping, through their coffee house, and through Antonio... Nyuk, nyuk nyuk. I see no reason why the author could not continue that relationship as the friendship it has been. Dang nab it you must be friends to 'go for a ride' first visit to her house right! I see Aiden as more of a distraction to that relationship not the cause. I would hope the author sees that opportunity as well but... stranger things ya know.;):)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
we just hope this game is not turn out to be another "fashion business " games where the most erotic scene is through blackmail rape or without mc consent
Even though fashion business does technically have all this, it has never gone out of the way portrayed it in a disturbing manner. MC almost always engages in sex with consent even though she does not like it. She does because having sex with the person will give her an advantage or a better position to regain her power and move out of the dump not because she is being forced or has no choice

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes, even if a way out from Bennet seems to have been laid out with Mrs Torres.
But no doubt Morello can be more... convincing ;)
Yes convincing. Let's see convincing! Yay! Bennett enrolls in the first Sydney to Perth swim contest. As the only participant he need only complete to enter the Guiness book of records and win boocoo cash. :devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would like to ask though how old is that mail, because from the way things are looking does she even need morello.

I asked about Bennett 4-5 days ago and he said that his events are totally optional and he only has max 2 events, with Aiden also he is planning to make it to make it completely consensual. Unless the easy solution itself is Morello on the next task, she won't need if him further for help since everything will be done by her willing for Aiden.
I had thought that Bennett only had only 1 event left where Sophia gives him her answer to sleeping with him.
As for Aiden and making it completely consensual for Sophia is an excuse that he has used so many times before.
So say Sophia agrees to the task but ends up being raped, will he come back with that same excuse?
Sophia has already been assaulted by the subway thugs,because she took the train instead of her car.
Aiden groped her in the art class.
The mail is old but I just don't trust the dev and think that he uses that excuse"Player has a choice" too much
I know that this is a dark outlook but in certain events you do lose choice

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes