crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Don't bother. It's already been confirmed Tyler is a one and done. He might appear in an event in the future, but in terms of getting any further with Sophia, there's pretty much no chance.
Weird, the mod has him as one of the characters who you can tweak the levels with. Maybe he was thrown in there “just in case”. How about Dashawn?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I hear you, but the way I read his post it sounds like even he knows something has to give. Clearly he reads this thread, and we've been hammering him for the last year that at this rate the game will literally never be finished. Maybe it sunk in that his pace of development is totally unmanageable? I don't think I've ever heard him openly talk about bringing in another artist, only ever a possible writer. Could it be that his patrons have finally started to press him on the game's future and he feels he needs to act?
We will soon know! I think it smoke and mirrors. He still leaves the 'out' he has always used. So yeah I am very skeptical. Alright seriously jaded. OK already, I don't believe him. You are so tough! Jeesh.

Maybe he will prove me wrong. I hope so. However, I was right (Tooting Horn) about the writing. How many times were we told it was done? And now he admitted it is a render by render process.

I do not say he cannot get it all done by himself. We just all know what that timeframe looks like. I just don't think he will ever pull the team trigger and expose his actual processes to the light of day. His greatest fear is that a coworker would get P.O.'d and spill the beans. One can imagine if he can go off on rants to his patrons what would he do to someone he considers a subordinate.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The updates times would depend on the size of the event/how many people needed and if any new assets are also needed.
The horse riding event could be a long wait because of the size so it is no guarantee that the updates will arrive quicker.
Just imagine how many renders he will use as Sophia and Patricia curry the horses, feed the horses, water the horses, splash water on each other, wet t-shirts everywhere... ! :giggle:OK not so bad now that I think on that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Weird, the mod has him as one of the characters who you can tweak the levels with. Maybe he was thrown in there “just in case”. How about Dashawn?
The information about the guys not having significance in the future comes from the Favorite Character poll. There were notable absences of certain characters, like Bennett, Neil, Jason and Haru, as well as Kevin, Tyler and Brayden. When questioned about it, L&P said they were missed because they didn't have any events soon.

DeShithead is absent as well. Also notably absent are both Morellos.

Nov 17, 2019
Build-up is great and all that, I'm generally a fan of some back story or possibly some reservation shown from a character. But you have to think after a certain amount of build-up(four years for instance), when the time finally comes for non-vanilla lewdness, it will definitely be below expectations. Too much build-up and the release is never going to be able to match it, is what I'm trying to say.
what is needed is some dream sequences (like the Morello stuff) where she actually cheats. This satiates the ones who want a sex scene and preserves the story in the authors vision. Makes more sense as she is clearly at points trying to hold herself back.

Mar 25, 2021
Ellie has 6 events between now and playable day 19, and she's already got Sophia wet while she jills off. And Nat has now got close too.

And Patricia has at least two events between now and then, including a whole day with Sophia to herself.

Chances are pretty good for those on the lesbian route.
Which update got lesbian sex sense

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The information about the guys not having significance in the future comes from the Favorite Character poll. There were notable absences of certain characters, like Bennett, Neil, Jason and Haru, as well as Kevin, Tyler and Brayden. When questioned about it, L&P said they were missed because they didn't have any events soon.

DeShithead is absent as well. Also notably absent are both Morellos.
This is valuable information. Although I am curious what 'soon' means as Don Morello will appear in the next update for some players. This then begs the question, "What is meant by an event?" Does this mean an event that must include a romantic progression with an above mentioned character? I do not expect you to have these answers Alley_Cat, but the questions burn none-the-less.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is valuable information. Although I am curious what 'soon' means as Don Morello will appear in the next update for some players. This then begs the question, "What is meant by an event?" Does this mean an event that must include a romantic progression with an above mentioned character? I do not expect you to have these answers Alley_Cat, but the questions burn none-the-less.
Considering that so far the previous event with Don Morello had no romantic progression, I see no reason to believe future ones have to. Hell, much of the game so far hasn't really had romantic progression. For all the recent talk about Aiden's 4th task, last I heard Sophia still pretty much wants to ring his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Adams

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You know what, for all of my bitching I have to atleast admit that I appreciate such a thorough update from him. That is, by far, the biggest info dump we've gotten about the game in years.
yes, but he also admitted all his faults:
He's been told for years that he needs help, and that he can't find it, he has told him several times that it wouldn't be useful to him.
now instead change your mind?
I'd like to know what you think ViperDonkey :ROFLMAO:

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I have a question about the pool scene where Sophia models her bikinis. Is there a way to send her son away and just keep Sam there?

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes