nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
more and more confused his excuses. now he knew in september that the bonus will be extra long.
I think he was thinking of something simpler, like the scene in prison with Larry, but the result was not as expected.

Sofia cuckold way ;):D
Definitely after the answer given to Sept it narrows down the number of possible protagonists involved. No Dylan, no Zac, Aiden/Andre or Bennett

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The game is lost in that sense because everyone believes that the developer should implement your ideas. I remember before the last update when most were convinced that Dylan would be preferred, but Sam came out on top. It will be the same situation this time. The outcry will be bigger after each update. You then blame the developer for everything, partly true, but many of you need to step away from the game.
I guess the first question is to whom are you communicating? The second is how is any of this actually relevant? Are you determining other peoples interests? Finally, how do these ideas actually have any impact on 'The game is lost"? what are you saying by "The game is lost"? Sorry to put this bluntly but, that is one of the least sensical arguments I have ever seen here.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This, again, is such a weak reply from L&P. Almost reads like he's trying to blame his helper(s) for the lack of progress this time around, just so people can't blame him for these terrible past few weeks. Makes me extremely curious to see what exactly they're doing for him that takes so much time.

I've already mentioned it in my previous post, but if he really has to wait on his helper(s) material, why not work on the photoshop and translation/programming part instead, and keep the 0% progress days to a minimum?

If there are any more regular scenes/renders he's working on, how come there's so little progress? I just don't get it. Maybe I'm the one missing something here, but all of this sounds like he could have easily catched up on the PS+P&T parts after all these days without progress, if he's already at the end of the bonus event. Like, what is he even doing during the day?

This reply is just frustrating to read.
And, as I stated before, he could be lead turning the production of release number two for this PD. Oh, but that would mean he already has this scripted. Is what we are seeing the impact of a writer actually bringing greater focus to the story? We will never know!

Reactions: palmtrees89

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
I've stumbled upon this exchange that I completely forgot

View attachment 1607506
View attachment 1607508
View attachment 1607510

We know that he will come back and will not play a major role (I seem to remember) but ,could he be one of the other solutions to Aiden's task (or Bennet, even if it is probably more Mrs Torres role), a little bit like Morello ("I really owe you one")?

For sure the last thought of Sophia seems like the proverbial famous last words, to hint at a possible comeback of the janitor in the future to "help" Sophia or in any case Sophia requiring his help.
I wonder why all you trying to find a solution for the Aiden's task? rather enjoy his 12 tasks? unless hoping it will open other actions with few more people?

Dec 29, 2021
I guess the first question is to whom are you communicating? The second is how is any of this actually relevant? Are you determining other peoples interests? Finally, how do these ideas actually have any impact on 'The game is lost"? what are you saying by "The game is lost"? Sorry to put this bluntly but, that is one of the least sensical arguments I have ever seen here.

I want to say "the game is lost" in many minds that can only react negatively to the direction of the game, the duration, the duration of the updates, which characters have what to do in the game and so on. How can you look forward to what's to come when you're already so negative. :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes