Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2008427

hotter than eating Sophia's pussy through fabric... I don't think spontaneously of soccer match (or in the metaphorical sense)

in any case, if it's just showing her breasts, it'll not hotter than previous scene, just :

View attachment 2008438
Sophia enters Sam's dressing room after the game, giving him a prize for winning the match and scoring a goal. Sam holds Sophia's tits again. End of update

Reactions: Ass Fan

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
dev said on his page "I've decided to develop the realistic story,"
in the upcoming update, I see a lot of content of Sofia with his own son and daughter.
but i have a question- what mother has sex with her own children? how real is it?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I didn't get the lewd scene this update because in a previous one I stopped Sophia before she jerks off the kids. Talk about choices, if you don't go full-on corruption you stop getting lewds. The more you advance in the story, the less content you get. I think it's the same with Aiden's blackmail, if you don't do everything he wants he stops blackmailing her or you stop getting lewd scenes. It's a serious design flaw to me.

That, plus the extreme/exclusive branchings, you don't get a lot on a single PT. It's even more blatant with the new update cycle. I'll stop following this game, I don't like Dylan's character so there is not much for me for a while. It would be best to play this game near its end in a couple decades if not abandoned by then
I like when there are choices in games and my choices have an impact, because if there are none, the game is terribly shallow for me and I get bored quickly, there is no point in playing it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I like when there are choices in games and my choices have an impact, because if there are none, the game is terribly shallow for me and I get bored quickly, there is no point in playing it.
Yes but not at the cost of a common "route" with decent content. Best example of what I think is badik

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
That Final Save process is a poor creative choice. I tend to delete games for space, some are big and if you have 10 or so they add up. I remember playing this game most of the way through. I remember it being pretty good and lo-o-o-ong. So long it was the first game I've ever had the thought, good thing it's in two parts.

But no way I'm downloading, then running it for a hour to get to the final save just to get to the new parts.
Save process is of poor design, potentially a dealbreaker
Nothing prevents you to save your final saves for a future use. By default, they are also automatically saved in appdata/roaming/... as long as you don't reinstall your OS.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's exactly my thought I don't like games that don't have a lot of choices I even think it's unfair a game that is Dev making the choices for you not the opposite the right thing is us making the choice and following the path of the character we like

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So let's unpack a little bit what happened in this v0.170

It was announced with 230 renders, to be precise they are 230 for the tutoring + 2 for the cafe scene +1 for the "An hour earlier" transition.
Now, I'm curious to know how I told you so knew that they were 233 hours before the actual release.:unsure:
Regarding his "speed". It's only 233 renders, the P&S speed checks out comparing to other updates of 100 renders / day.
He was getting slower on that too but now seems to be back to "normal".
This only reinforces this theory. Just kidding! ;) Or am I? :ROFLMAO:

Cafe scene
As anticipated that was just a filler for those on the nursing job, it only serves as a change of location and to get the call from the principal Johnson (of which we were told it was coming at some point). And we did not get to see the back of the dress. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tutoring job
  • Leah has been introduced, really briefly, as well as the mysterious woman of the 2nd teaser, Mrs Tylor, a colleague of Ava who is helping her with the review work.
    One of the reasons for this exchange at the beginning was probably to give a pretext for Ava to forget to take or inspect Sophia's purse. It could also be explained with Ava trusting Sophia more, considering the good feedback from the boys.

• Leah didn't play any part in this event, we'll see if she will be back in the event of the next PD. The only thing that transpired from the dialogues is that "Ava seemed more easygoing with her daughter compared to her sons. But appearances could also be deceptive". Which, of course and as usual, doesn't say anything definite and keep all possibilities open.

• Again, similar to the cafe scene, there was not much of a transition between the beginning of the event and where one was left to. But then the little "twist" and flashback to an hour earlier with Sophia dressing and planning the lesson made it much more logical. This is the first time that this narrative device is used for making a posteriori choices.

• As for the lessons, we anticipated many things that actually happened.
    • Sophia came prepared with the condoms and the banana in the purse for a practical demo. The question, though, is how she thought she could smuggle them in if Ava had made her leave the purse. Probably there was no plan B and she got lucky that Ava was busy and distracted by the work and the introductions.

• Similarly, we talked about the smartphone, which Sophia forgot about when the apostles insisted for the live-modeling thing. Then the justification came with the poor internet quality (even if she was just making a call, but let's not nitpick). Nevertheless, for the next time, she could still save some pictures on the phone to show to the students, in case that, again, Ava lets her keep the purse.

• A thing that should be noted is that the apostles are taking notes. This could be actually dangerous because Ava could go through their stuff and see what they are learning (same reason e.g. Sophia collected the condom wrappers). Even though what they are writing down are just "scientific notes", those subjects were not agreed on when Ava and Sophia made the deal. Let's see if that could be an issue in the following.

• On a side note we learned that their parents aren't together anymore, which wasn't mentioned before. Ava was only introduced as a single mother without any details about the marriage.

• Not surprisingly, the call from Principal Johnson was used as narrative device to push things a little further. This is obviously a classic trope and he often used that in the past, whether for groping or teasing, especially behind a half-opened door.

• The topics that were completely covered in this one were condoms, preliminaries (hj, bj), breasts and nipples anatomy, breastfeeding, the erogenous zones, and, in part, lingerie, kissing.
  • The topics that were briefly mentioned but left for later were pregnancy and baby development, sexual hormones, a brief explanation orgasm, and female genitalia.

What to expect next
The event left a lot of topics on the table and hints on what could happen next time.
  • She left some "homework" to do for the next time, so inevitably there will a be a "debriefing" on that, whether they have been successful etc. Obviously from a pure scientific and detached point of view :unsure:;)

• She promised to bring some lingerie, with again the big problem of smuggle it in. She says she cannot wear it in the summer and that she might not get lucky with the purse next time. So let's see what she will plan this time

• she also promised to think something for practical exercises for "how to properly touch a woman's breasts", we will see if she come up with something next time.

• the apostles are now intrigued by the female genitalia, so she will face again the same challenge as this time to satisfy their "curiosity" and at least at the beginning find a non-too-obvious way.

Other info
From the text we now know that the next lesson will be at 1pm next day (but she will be asked only if Sophia satisfies all requests), and probably around the same time there will be the alternative event of the 1st side job at the nursing home. Incidentally, this also reveals that the tutoring job was normally not scheduled for Saturday according to they deal they made and which we still don't know. It could be that the tutoring should occur regularly every day from Mon to Fri or the arrangement is made every time, so with an irregular schedule.

We also got to know that she will be driving Dylan to the football match at 3:30pm. So most probably the 3 consecutive Sophia/Dylan events scheduled between noon, afternoon and the evening after the side jobs will probably revolve around Dylan's football match from the driving, the match, and the return. It will be interesting to see how these events will play out, considering that also Zac will be there as a member of the team. One possibility, given the context, ***could*** be e.g. that one of the events would advance the cuckold route for Dylan. But obviously these are just mere speculations.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think the timing of the next lesson is interesting. Ava asked Sophia, on short notice, to give her 3 sons a lesson on a Saturday. I'm wondering if Sophia will have more latitude to teach If Ava is also relying on Sophia to cover for her if she goes out shopping - groceries or what not. Leah could be busy and not available Or Leah could return early and check on the boys' lessons only to discover that they are much more 'hands on' that her Mom would want. A nice cliff hanger would be Leah quietly revealing to Sophia that she knows about the lessons (cue phone video) and she'd love to talk to Sophia about her own curiosities... (again - the first part is more likely, and any goodies left in the car for a possible show and tell could then be gathered after Ava departs).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
More interested in your speculation for the upcoming Sophia & Sam scene.
Let's wait 2 weeks (or so) for the first teaser to have a minimum of context and some basis.
So far we know it will be hotter than the previous one and, unconfirmed, she might show her breasts (again, for the 4th time in the same day).

The (too) obvious theme would be a discussion about what happened the previous night ("Get lost, Sam. We'll talk tomorrow", "I really need to talk to Sam tomorrow that it can't go on like this!"), the promise that things have to stop for only to escalate again (e.g. another cello lesson or some other thing that brings them in a more intimate environment). Nothing that has been already said here in the forum. Let's see if the teaser(s) will give some better hints.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
So let's unpack a little bit what happened in this v0.170

There were announced 230 renders, to be precise they are 230 for the tutoring + 2 for the cafe scene +1 for the "An hour earlier" transition.
Now, I'm curious to know how I told you so knew that they were 233 hours before the actual release.

This only reinforces this theory of mine. Just kidding! ;) Or am I? :ROFLMAO:

Cafe scene
As anticipated that was just a filler for those on the nursing job, it only serves as a change of location and to get the call from the principal Johnson (of which we were told it was coming at some point). And we did not get to see the back of the dress. ;)

Tutoring job
  • Leah has been introduced, really briefly, as well as the mysterious woman of the 2nd teaser, Mrs Tylor, a colleague of Ava who is helping her with the review work.
    One of the reasons for this exchange at the beginning was probably to give a pretext for Ava to forget to take or inspect Sophia's purse. It could also be explained with Ava trusting Sophia more, considering the good feedback from the boys.

• Leah didn't play any part in this event, we'll see if she will be back in the event of the next PD. The only thing that transpired from the dialogues is that "Ava seemed more easygoing with her daughter compared to her sons. But appearances could also be deceptive". Which, of course and as usual, doesn't say anything definite and keep all possibility open.

• Again, similar to the cafe scene, there was not much of a transition between the beginning of the event and where one was left to. But then the little "twist" and flashback to an hour earlier with Sophia dressing and planning the lesson made it much more logical. This is the first time that this narrative device is used for making a posteriori choices.

• As for the lessons, we anticipated many things that actually happened.
    • Sophia came prepared with the condoms and the banana in the purse for a practical demo. The question, though, is how she thought she could smuggle them in if Ava had made her leave the purse. Probably there was no plan B and she got lucky that Ava was busy and distracted by the work and the introductions.

• Similarly, we talked about the smartphone, which Sophia forgot about when the apostles insisted for the live-modeling thing. Then the justification came with the poor internet quality (even if she was just making a call, but let's not nitpick). Nevertheless, for the next time, she could still save some pictures on the phone to show to the students, in case that, again, Ava lets her keep the purse.

• A thing that should be noted is that the apostles are taking notes. This is could be actually dangerous because Ava could go through their stuff and see what they are learning (same reason e.g. Sophia collected the condom wrappers). Even though what they are writing down are just "scientific notes", those subjects were not agreed on when Ava and Sophia made the deal. Let's see if that could be an issue in the following.

• On a side note we learned that their parents aren't together anymore, which wasn't mentioned before. Ava was only introduced as a single mother without any details about the marriage.

• Not surprisingly, the call from Principal Johnson was used as narrative device to push things a little further. This is a classic trope obviously and he often used that in the past, whether for groping or teasing, especially behind a half-opened door.

• The topics that were completely covered in this one were condoms, preliminaries (hj, bj), breasts and nipples anatomy, breastfeeding, the erogenous zones, and, in part, lingerie, kissing.
  • The topics that were briefly mentioned but left for later were pregnancy and baby development, sexual hormones, a brief explanation orgasm, and female genitalia.

What to expect next
The event left a lot of topics on the table and hints on what could happen next time.
  • She left some "homework" to do for the next time, so inevitably there will a be a "debriefing" on that, whether they have been successful etc. Obviously from a pure scientific and detached point of view :unsure:;)

• She promised to bring some lingerie, with again the big problem of smuggle it in. She says she cannot wear it in the summer and that she might not get lucky with the purse next time. So let's see what she will plan this time

• she also promised to think something for practical exercises for "how to properly touch a woman's breasts", we will see if she come up with something next time.

• the apostles are now intrigued by the female genitalia, so she will face again the same challenge as this time to satisfy their "curiosity" and at least at the beginning find a non-too-obvious way.

Other info
From the text we now know that the next lesson will be at 1pm next day, and probably around the same time there will be the alternative event of the 1st side job at the nursing home. Incidentally, this also reveals that the tutoring job was normally not scheduled for Saturday according to they deal they made and which we still don't know. It could be that the tutoring should occur regularly every day from Mon to Fri or the arrangement is made every time, so with an irregular schedule.

We also got to know that she will be driving Dylan to the football match at 3:30pm. So most probably the 3 consecutive Sophia/Dylan events scheduled between noon, afternoon and the evening after the side jobs will probably revolve around Dylan's football match from the driving, the match, and the return. It will be interesting to see how these events will play out, considering that also Zac will be there as a member of the team. One possibility, given the context, ***could*** be e.g. that one of the events would advance the cuckold route for Dylan. But obviously these are just mere speculations.
You should start your own Patreon for those posts. Always a pleasure to read!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes