lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
I was thinking that PD13 will be second side job and PD14 will be first side job.
And now we will have second side job for both PD 13 and PD 14?
yup
i think its better this way
everyone gets to play there chosen job route
not waiting for another update

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing!
Finally we have the long promised list.

Now the big question is which branch the events, especially Dylan's, belong to.
Being a Saturday Dylan is back from boarding school (same branch as the upcoming event in v0.165). But we also know that Dylan/Sophia is not continuing on that storyline. Or at least that's what he said.
Last time his football match was on a Sunday, I wonder if one of the events could be that, given that Sunday Sophia will be taken by the ranch event. It's common for youth matches (at least in Europe) to be on a Saturday afternoon.

The 2nd side job is really a surprise and speaking of surprise also Ellie's event in the morning: we were all thinking about another shower event but unless it's the second one, I doubt it that it will be a very short one.

Here is the update list of official and "unofficial" events after the current PD

DayDay of the weekPDTime of the dayReleaseEvent
20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.160Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.165Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
update 42nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event with Patricia at her friend Zoey place, probably all day long. Sophia will get the invitation from Patricia on Saturday if she spent the day with Alyssa instead of going to Yoga on PD 11.

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task
I still think there will be an Ellie shower, just not as significant as Sophia jilling off like I hoped.

Another thing i noticed is that Sam and Ellie have events next to each other, so part of those events may be more setting up of the Sam branch of the Ellie route.

I'm also curious that isn't Ellie meant to be at a sleepover at Christine's for those playing the bonus storyline? Yet she's bright and early for the first event of the next day.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017

Morning:
1) Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
2) Sophia/Sam (Very short)
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
1) 1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Meeting "museum college guys"
we have 8 updates for playeble day 14

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing!
Finally we have the long promised list.

Now the big question is which branch the events, especially Dylan's, belong to.
Being a Saturday Dylan is back from boarding school (same branch as the upcoming event in v0.165). But we also know that Dylan/Sophia is not continuing on that storyline. Or at least that's what he said.
Last time his football match was on a Sunday, I wonder if one of the events could be that, given that Sunday Sophia will be taken by the ranch event. It's common for youth matches (at least in Europe) to be on a Saturday afternoon.

The 2nd side job is really a surprise and speaking of surprise also Ellie's event in the morning: we were all thinking about another shower event but unless it's the second one, I doubt it that it will be a very short one.

Here is the update list of official and "unofficial" events after the current PD

DayDay of the weekPDTime of the dayReleaseEvent
20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.160Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.165Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
update 42nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event with Patricia at her friend Zoey place, probably all day long. Sophia will get the invitation from Patricia on Saturday if she spent the day with Alyssa instead of going to Yoga on PD 11.

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task
Sophia will have class on monday. The Principal will ask her for it. Aiden will give her the next task before class on monday. LP said it to me. I don't know if the next task will be on monday or on tuesday, Maybe the next task will take Sophia to choose the less comfortable solution for Aiden. One of the sex encounter of 16 PD, the wild sex one with an important character will be a highlight in the story and a long hard hetero scene. LP answer this to a question of a follower (I don't remember who)

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I still think there will be an Ellie shower, just not as significant as Sophia jilling off like I hoped.

Another thing i noticed is that Sam and Ellie have events next to each other, so part of those events may be more setting up of the Sam branch of the Ellie route.

I'm also curious that isn't Ellie meant to be at a sleepover at Christine's for those playing the bonus storyline? Yet she's bright and early for the first event of the next day.
About the sleepover, I was also thinking that, like Ellie coming back early in the morning and bumping into Sophia [edit] and maybe talk about Logan etc [\edit] (and in that branch the Ellie/Sophia is supposed to stop). So that the 2nd event is instead in the Sophia/Ellie storyline and the shower can still happen like we... dreamed :love: But that Sam event is kind in the middle of things, if it is like Sophia e.g. waking up and chatting with him from the balcony or something like that it could fit (in the sense that she usually takes the shower right away after waking up. I know, routines can changes etc etc, it's just my intrinsic laziness that finds it easier to have my shower right out the bed ;) )

Sophia will have class on monday. The Principal will ask her for it. Aiden will give her the next task before class on monday. LP said it to me. I don't know if the next task will be on monday or on tuesday, Maybe the next task will take Sophia to choose the less comfortable solution for Aiden. One of the sex encounter of 16 PD, the wild sex one with an important character will be a highlight in the story and a long hard hetero scene. LP answer this to a question of a follower (I don't remember who)
Ah that's news to me, thanks for the intel! Even if it sounds a little bit of a "retrofit" to the story, as Aiden already asked her to come. And then, just out of pure coincidence, the Principal will also ask her to go to school... :)

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
About the sleepover, I was also thinking that, like Ellie coming back early in the morning and bumping into Sophia (and in that branch the Ellie/Sophia is supposed to stop). So that the 2nd event is instead in the Sophia/Ellie storyline and the shower can still happen like we... dreamed :love: But that Sam event is kind in the middle of things, if it is like Sophia e.g. waking up and chatting with him from the balcony or something like that it could fit (in the sense that she usually takes the shower right away after waking up. I know, routines can changes etc etc, it's just my intrinsic laziness that finds it easier to have my shower right out the bed ;) )

Ah that's news to me, thanks for the intel! Even if it sounds a little bit of a "retrofit" to the story, as Aiden already asked her to come. And then, just out of pure coincidence, the Principal will also ask her to go to school... :)
LP will edit the text

• Sad
Reactions: xxxorro

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
And none with Liam the entire weekend. Wonder what he's up to?
Helping Sophia's friend with her wedding and down a path to her eventual divorce before she marries Liam, then Sophia lives happily ever after with Ellie or Dylan or Sam.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
About the sleepover, I was also thinking that, like Ellie coming back early in the morning and bumping into Sophia (and in that branch the Ellie/Sophia is supposed to stop). So that the 2nd event is instead in the Sophia/Ellie storyline and the shower can still happen like we... dreamed :love: But that Sam event is kind in the middle of things, if it is like Sophia e.g. waking up and chatting with him from the balcony or something like that it could fit (in the sense that she usually takes the shower right away after waking up. I know, routines can changes etc etc, it's just my intrinsic laziness that finds it easier to have my shower right out the bed ;) )

Since Jules isn't due to appear again until PD16, makes me think these Ellie events are more about setting up the Sam branch. Him rescuing her from being stranded at the beach might be enough to put him on Ellie's radar as possible dating material over Logan

And since Ellie dumping Logan is kinda a requirement for her other two branches, I think that's going to be the focus of PD14 more than anything hot. But then Ellie has had a number of the hottest events of the game in a row, the other characters might need a chance to catch up

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Since Jules isn't due to appear again until PD16, makes me think these Ellie events are more about setting up the Sam branch. Him rescuing her from being stranded at the beach might be enough to put him on Ellie's radar as possible dating material over Logan

And since Ellie dumping Logan is kinda a requirement for her other two branches, I think that's going to be the focus of PD14 more than anything hot. But then Ellie has had a number of the hottest events of the game in a row, the other characters might need a chance to catch up
You're right, that could be another possible way it could go.
We could expect that the next Sam's event (due in 2 updates) may have a branching that leads to that very short event in the next morning aimed at hooking up Sam with Ellie. Like the player has the choice to stop once for all Sophia/Sam to hook him up with Ellie or continue with romance route. So that in the morning the first two events are optional and on different routes than Sophia/Ellie, making the 2nd Ellie event the 1st event in the morning for Sophia/Ellie route, the shower.

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You're right, that could be another possible way it could go.
We could expect that the next Sam's event (due in 2 updates) may have a branching that leads to that very short event in the next morning aimed at hooking up Sam with Ellie. Like the player has the choice to stop once for all Sophia/Sam to hook him up with Ellie or continue with romance route. So that in the morning the first two events are optional and on different routes than Sophia/Ellie, making the 2nd Ellie event the 1st event in the morning for Sophia/Ellie route, the shower.
I don't think Sam and Ellie being together wil stop either with Sophia though. That seems to be just a thing particular to the Dylan route to prevent fans thinking he'll get a harem. Neither Sam or Ellie are in danger of that.

Ellie hooking up with Jules for example hasn't prevented anything between Ellie and Sophia. If anything it accelerated it.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Progress Report Ver. 0.165.

90% - 85%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1883974
Just to be clear for some of the folks in the thread. This is the 3rd update of the year albeit single event updates, however, given the current pace an additional 2 events is likely giving us 5 total updates this year . Also, animations have been introduced which have been mostly a hit...even if they did initially increase waiting periods.

That's pretty good for a dev that allegedly is only interested in milking patrons :-/

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
I'm wondering what the chances of what I'm thinking now can happen, can't it be like, "Dylan comes home at noon and goes to them to see Semi, the amber incident starts, meanwhile, Sophia 2. goes to side work, on the way back, Sam and Neil come back from shopping, sophiada sees Sem and invites Sem to talk about the event in the evening. Dylan finishes his work with Amber. and he goes home here, there are two possibilities either he catches Sophia and Semi, prevents something from happening, or he sees them and watches them and uses it against Sophia" Of course, this is my opinion, only L&P knows what will happen.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Just to be clear for some of the folks in the thread. This is the 3rd update of the year albeit single event updates, however, given the current pace an additional 2 events is likely giving us 5 total updates this year . Also, animations have been introduced which have been mostly a hit...even if they did initially increase waiting periods.

That's pretty good for a dev that allegedly is only interested in milking patrons :-/
I've not used the m-word with this Dev & his project, because I'm a pirate & feel that it's up to those who pay to have such a debate, if it's thought necessary anymore. It's not milking, or the absence of it, that interests me.

If the current rate of single event-based updates was maintained for a total of 5 this year, it would leave another 5 for next year, meaning 2 years for 1 playable day. Assuming, for the sake of estimation, that PDs average out at around the same length, (knowing that some could be longer or shorter) & assuming no more 5 month delays for animations, the conclusion of AWAM would be around 2056/57.

Now, here's 2 positive thoughts. That's 8 years less than one top estimate of 2065. If the VN/game continues there will be fans on this thread today still alive to see it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Is it just you:)
So far Dylan have more events with Sophia,than any other 2 characters combine have with her.
It's like other characters are moving one or two steps for each event with Sophia.
Dylan on the other hand is making a progress 1/4 or 1/5 step for each event.
For example Dylan have 4 times more scenes than Sam,but Sam is at least 2 steps ahead of him.
Wrong. Sam has 13 events till now with Sophia. Dylan has 17 events.

Everyone here really exaggerates the number of events Dylan has had. The beginning of the game is littered with Sam events.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If Principal is calling Sophia on Monday to take a class then the task will also happen on that day itself. Aiden never tells the task a day in advance. It is always right before she has to do it. Also the 2nd solution as per what L&P told me around October last year was that it will happen on PD 17.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Somehow knowing that there will be 3 Dylan events the next day, makes my expectations lower for tonight's Dylan Sophia event. Hope that's not the case.

Also something unexpected is the 2nd Side job. I thought it will only go upto Friday but apparently it even happens on Saturday.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes