Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Obviously ! A psychopath :p

Who made Sophia think he couldn't swim? and a few days later, he makes back jumps and swim like a dolphin (He didn’t just listen to david bowie hero! :sneaky:)
View attachment 2017439
Who mistook fruit juice for chardonnay?
View attachment 2017442 vs View attachment 2017440

View attachment 2017472 View attachment 2017473 View attachment 2017474 View attachment 2017475 View attachment 2017476

Who spies on Sophia from his tree house? or from his room? or with a telescope? in Sophia's house ?!

View attachment 2017425
View attachment 2017426
View attachment 2017427
View attachment 2017429
View attachment 2017437

Who offers free cello lessons, but wants to get paid to mow the lawn? Strange.

etc.etc.etc.

Sam understood perfectly what happened between Dylan and Amber. His eyes are full of suspicion.

View attachment 2017362 View attachment 2017363
View attachment 2017368

There's a competition between Dylan and Sam over who's gonna fuck first each other's mom.

Let's see how this recent Amber/Dylan event will influence his behavior? Will Sam be more 'enterprising' with Sophia ?

View attachment 2017462

Sam picked up Ellie from the beach, let's see too how he's gonna take advantage of this situation again in the future ?

View attachment 2017477 :ROFLMAO:
If you think Sam is a psychopathic serial killer, you should request rescue for Sophia...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

badyal

Feb 1, 2018
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Display not working properly

Reactions: Kobudo27

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
I watched some old scene and it seems to me that Sophia's breasts are getting smaller and smaller. Even her nipples are smaller. It just me or you see the same thing ?

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I watched some old scene and it seems to me that Sophia's breasts are getting smaller and smaller. Even her nipples are smaller. It just me or you see the same thing ?
There was a lot of discussion elsewhere (AWAM Fan Art I think) - it seems there was an increase from the original size and perhaps again a return to that original setting. I believe extensive research will need to be performed with plenty of detailed examples examined and discussed.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
This last scene in the park had high tensions but then Dylan got cockblocked by Natalie. If she was not there he would have tasted that pussy XD
Dude is really overplaying that “…and then someone interrupted them” hand, and is going to have to come up with more and more contrived ways to facilitate them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dude is really overplaying that “…and then someone interrupted them” hand, and is going to have to come up with more and more contrived ways to facilitate them.
The part I find telling is that Liam cockblocks Ellie, and he gets yelled at. Nathalie cockblocks Dylan, and gets rewarded by getting to do what he wanted to.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
In the end he wanted to reward him and felt sexually attracted to him. So What will happen during the massage? Groping for sure. Maybe a handjob or feetjob who knows

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I stayed on the Pink Floyd's song Summer '68 from their album Atom Heart Mother ; moreover there is an important part for cello.

Atom Heart Mother could have been an alternative title to the game. ;)

In any case, if at the next cello class with Sam, there is a reference to Pink Floyd I decline all responsibility ! :p
The next cello lesson will be like this
1662053746378.png
;)

from

How were those corny lines he said by the pool? :unsure:
Python:
sa "You know, a cello is like a woman in many ways."
sa "Playing on it, sliding the bow delicately along its strings, is like gently touching the body of a woman."
sa "It requires the same sensitivity and dexterity."
sa "You have to understand its trembling strings, have to learn to handle it, with alternating fingering to master the tones."
sa "Only if you treat it with the proper love will you be able to extract the most beautiful melodies out of it."
:D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Display not working properly
if you want to go more in depth with your statements go to my discord server. it's created in the first place to solve problems.
"Display not working properly" says nothing at all, maybe you moved the app into background.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
It's perfectly normal for her breasts to decrease, which means that Sophia is at the end of her menstrual cycle. :unsure:
She should be menstruating soon and ovulating in a few playable days. :geek:

Don't worry, her chest's gonna take a few cups by then :sneaky:
If all goes well Sophia can be pregnant soon after.

Everything was planned by L&P !! This game will never cease to amaze me!... :LOL:
Did you take lessons with Mrs. Parker? You learned your lesson well:p

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes