xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I stayed on the Pink Floyd's song Summer '68 from their album Atom Heart Mother ; moreover there is an important part for cello.

Atom Heart Mother could have been an alternative title to the game. ;)

In any case, if at the next cello class with Sam, there is a reference to Pink Floyd I decline all responsibility ! :p
The next cello lesson will be like this
1662053746378.png
;)

from

How were those corny lines he said by the pool? :unsure:
Python:
sa "You know, a cello is like a woman in many ways."
sa "Playing on it, sliding the bow delicately along its strings, is like gently touching the body of a woman."
sa "It requires the same sensitivity and dexterity."
sa "You have to understand its trembling strings, have to learn to handle it, with alternating fingering to master the tones."
sa "Only if you treat it with the proper love will you be able to extract the most beautiful melodies out of it."
:D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Display not working properly
if you want to go more in depth with your statements go to my discord server. it's created in the first place to solve problems.
"Display not working properly" says nothing at all, maybe you moved the app into background.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
It's perfectly normal for her breasts to decrease, which means that Sophia is at the end of her menstrual cycle. :unsure:
She should be menstruating soon and ovulating in a few playable days. :geek:

Don't worry, her chest's gonna take a few cups by then :sneaky:
If all goes well Sophia can be pregnant soon after.

Everything was planned by L&P !! This game will never cease to amaze me!... :LOL:
Did you take lessons with Mrs. Parker? You learned your lesson well:p

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Fan story [by Follardo]: based on Classroom Fantasies [by PIXIL] – AWAM (Eng/Spa)

awam_-_FC.jpg

Hello everybody...
As the title states, this is a fan story based on the original art renders done by PIXIL. (y)(y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3821668

This original and creative script was written in Spanish by Follardo and he then turned it into a renpy story. Check it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-8869392

I then translated Follardo's script into English so you all can enjoy it. The story can now be read in English and Spanish.
(You can choose your preferred language in the "Preferences menu" of the game)
(y);)
Sorry... no MAC version is available. :( Android version coming soon..

Take care and enjoy..!

You can download the translated [Eng] "Classroom Fantasies" story here:

-----

For the Spanish-speaking crowd, Follardo has translated for your enjoyment the other three renpy stories by Pixil (Dress Up, The Morning After and A Date With Linda).
---
Para el público de habla hispana, Follardo ha traducido para su disfrute las otras tres historias renpy de Pixil (Dress Up, The Morning After y A Date With Linda).
Check them here/Consúltalos aquí:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-8869398
(scroll down/desplazarse hacia abajo)

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Are Sophie and Sam's models available somewhere? I want to see if I can get them converted to Virt-a-Mate.

abram1

May 24, 2020
I'll have to agree in terms of pure sexual intensity Ellie Sophia scenes are at the top. There are not even too long. To the point and hot from beginning to end.
You don't have to agree or disagree. That's simply a scientific fact. Water is wet. Sun is hot. Ellie + Sophia equals jackpot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That whole scene alone beats in sensuality most complete games in here. What's not to like? Two gorgeous creatures succumb under mutual love spell. It's stronger then they're, any reasoning fades away, instincts pop up.
If there was an ad for this VN, this episode alone would be capable to promote the whole game, it's that good.
Even "outdated" G3 models look mind-blowing, when the Dev knows how to play with the light sources and how to create rather racy seduction sequence.
Alas, there's no consolation prize for the lesbian community during current PD, that's a bummer. No, I ain't weeping, just got something in my eye.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
How do you get the latest scene added in v0.1.7.0? Im guessing it has to do with an earlier decision waaaay back in part 1?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have to not accept Aidens deal
That's v.165. Be playing the Dylan route right up to Aiden's ultimatum on PD9, then refuse the deal. That will get you to the Chicken Fight, then that update's content. Just refusing Aiden's tasks will get you Sophia relaxing on the couch.

For v.170 you have to be doing the 2nd side job.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You said something about the game is installed in /private, How do i undo this?
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Mac. But I was told you wouldn't have these writing restrictions if AWAM was installed in the /applications folder.

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
Hey, quick question. I've just started Part 2, but it cuts to a TBC screen after just a few scenes, even before I make any choice. Is this correct? Have I done Something wrong?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hey, quick question. I've just started Part 2, but it cuts to a TBC screen after just a few scenes, even before I make any choice. Is this correct? Have I done Something wrong?
Depends on the path you're on. If you have a good wife save, yeah. There hasn't been any content for that for a while now. So you'll only get a few images before it goes straight to "To Be Continued".

If you're not on Aiden's path, you'll get nothing. If you're not on the Dylan/Amber path, you'll get nothing. If you're not on the teaching the kids job path, you'll get nothing. Next update is going to be about Sam. So if you're not on that path, once again, you'll get nothing.

L&P does small little updates with only one path at a time, instead of big content updates with paths for all. So if you're path isn't being worked on, you won't get any content for several updates.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes