Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Back home, Sophia notices Sam in his room and thinks about going over and talking to him about what happened last night.

There will be some more teasers for this event coming this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, kinda figured the first teaser was going to be something like this.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
His fans who believed in that little shitt Dylan are slowly stopping supporting him and they already know that there will be nothing interesting for Dylan fans to see. and they are joining my boy sam's team knowing that their money is a waste of their money supporting that piggmy Dylan. Also, Dylan's storyline is already boring to his fans that's why everyone is joining my boy sam's team.;):LUL:

Go my boy Sam. :love::love::p
Dylan have already been in Sophia deeper than Sam can ever imagine to be. Even the father hasn't gone to the depths where Dylan and Ellie has been.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019

Back home, Sophia notices Sam in his room and thinks about going over and talking to him about what happened last night.

Skin tight clothing. Sweet! :devilish:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Is that what shes going to wear to see Sam? She dresses sexier for the shota boys. LOL

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

First of all Sophia looks beautiful in that render very good work L&P, now as I thought, the action will take place in Sam's room, this is getting very very very interesting

Boy this is your chance don't waste it, we count on you.

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
I hope expectations aren't sky high for the next sam/sophia event. If they are, people have not been paying much attention the past 5 years. What's likely is a quick convo, maybe some light touching. No handjobs or blowjobs. They haven't even gotten to 2nd base yet ffs. The only thing certain is L&P will continue teasing us for much of the next decade.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

the first preview!!!! (y)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
After that conversation between Sophia and Sam for what happened last night I hope something hot happens with exchange of glances caress Sam sucking Sophia's already hard nipples hehe :devilish:

This is definitely a great one :p
i said i'm talking very tight clothes suits Sophia very well her figure is always breathtaking

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
not a good first preview...:(
so she is going to come over to his house, just like that? where is Amber?
oh hi Amber, let me just go up to your son's room, we have something to talk about...
Amber: oh sure, do you want something to drink?

LOL
Have some patience man, L&P just said that the event will happen in Sam's room, he didn't say Sophia's excuse for going into Sam's room. Sophia is not just going to barge in, disregarding Amber and the rest of the family.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm curious if Jules will be next door as well during the Sam event. May make things interesting for the players of the Ellie/Julia event.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

roro

May 29, 2017
But any player will play the game and after the good renders will reach the poor looking renders.
So he have to remake a lot of part 1 of AWAM.We are talking for thousand of renders,not hundreds.

Did you miss the part where I said I doubt he is planning 40 or even 20 sex scenes total for Sophia/Ellie,Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Sam?
To answer why he have to make such a big number of sex scenes.
Obviously if he put a sex scene with Ellie,for example on PD16,the players will expect a large part of the events Ellie/Sophia after to be sex scenes.Or you think there will be no more sex or just 1-2 times from around 15 more Ellie/Sophia events?
What the players expect and what L&P delivers is a totally different thing. Also, who are the players? We, as the players are not a homogeneous group of guys and girls...
I can totally see a sex scene with a character, and next couple of scenes with him/her without any sexual aspect just to move the plot forward.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
not a good first preview...:(
so she is going to come over to his house, just like that? where is Amber?
oh hi Amber, let me just go up to your son's room, we have something to talk about...
Amber: oh sure, do you want something to drink?

LOL
Amber: since you come up to him: also give him a handjob; I gave your son one ....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes