Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sophia's acknowledgement of other storylines is superficial, so far, and has little to no consequence on each other from a narrative perspective.

From a points perspective , yes, actions in one storyline impact others but that's a function, and a limitation. of game design.
Did you even read what i wrote. I literally showed you instances of how Ellie and Zac even used other routes to progress with Sophia. And how in the grand scheme just because of the fact that each route is related she is where she is. In Sam's case if Sophia doesn't have a certain amount of corruption with Patricia, there is no Sam Jaccuzi scene and the storyline ends. It is Sophia's interactions with Patricia at the bar that contribute the base of the conversation which leads to things happening for Sam.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Did you even read what i wrote. I literally showed you instances of how Ellie and Zac even used other routes to progress with Sophia. And how in the grand scheme just because of the fact that each route is related she is where she is. In Sam's case if Sophia doesn't have a certain amount of corruption with Patricia, there is no Sam Jaccuzi scene and the storyline ends. It is Sophia's interactions with Patricia at the bar that contribute the base of the conversation which leads to things happening for Sam.
Sigh.

Your examples are based on acquiring good/bad points.

Narratively, they have little connection.

We're going round in circles now.

Thanks for the conversation.

• Angry
Reactions: lord_carta

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sigh.

Your examples are based on acquiring good/bad points.

Narratively, they have little connection.

We're going round in circles now.

Thanks for the conversation.
My god. Ellie saying "Mom you kissed Aunt Patricia and not me, is not fair and so you should do it for me too" and this causing the huge progression of Sophia Making out with her daughter is just filthy points to you ? The kiss was for Patricia's route which Ellie used in her route to move forward. Similarly "Mom you let Julia touch your breasts so i should get to do that as well" and only then what happens in the masturbation lesson happens.
In case of your Sam, because Patricia tells Sophia "I will take most of the band members because you can't handle them at the same time" and also "Let's show our boobs in this establishment to cheer our band" which is the entire base of the conversation that Sam uses to get to the point of Kissing Sophia and then then Groping her.
Zac getting to touch Sophia's breasts through Aiden route, once again is this just filthy points to you ?

This is all dialogue based and blatantly visible effects of events of one route pouring into another. The overall is a very important factor as well but you seem to think it is only about filthy points. Not trying to understand the main point.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
We seem to be playing different games! ;)
The last event with Sam ended with drama, with conflict (even if the player could defuse it again by letting Sophia decide that Sam will pick up Elli from the beach).
This time Sophia will go into the meeting scaling back the relationship with Sam to the normal level. She has to, she wants to protect her marriage and her life so far. This means to me that Sam has to bring out the big guns to turn this situation in his favor. That means the use of alcohol and/or the sympathy ploy and a silver tongue from Sam that will make reading the dialogue almost unbearable.
However, Sam could also force a decision from Sophia. When he coaxed the statement out of Sophia that she could imagine loving Sam in another life, it was similar. In this situation, Sophia could say: "Yes, I want to, but we have to be careful. But that would be the point of no return. The point at which Sophia admits that Sam is more important to her than Liam and her family. This decision should then have a great influence on the further plot. Since Sophia then, if she continues to have sexual contact with other characters, not only Liam but also Sam cheats.
Since L&P allows such a decision at this point, I would doubt and therefore rather bet my money on the first possibility - the one with the alcohol.
Can I ask you a question: why do you think that the continuation of her flirting with Sam (as well as with any other character in the game, excluding Ellie and Dylan) must necessarily call into question her marriage and what her life has been so far? Couldn't this simply be an affair with no consequences for her life? Sophia certainly would be neither the first nor the last middle-aged woman who manages to have an extramarital affair without anyone ever knowing about it.
I might be too realistic (or maybe too unrealistic), but in my opinion this game when completed (or rather when its Filthy path is completed), will most likely tell nothing more than the story of a wife's fling (or maybe more than one) with one of the characters (or maybe more than one) Sophia met after her family moved to San Alejo. Nothing more than that: just a little divertissement (in the most literal sense of the word), a small detour on the well-defined path of her life, nothing relevant or decisive to change it. Just a small break from her role as wife and mother, nothing that however a woman as intelligent and multitasking as Sophia's character cannot handle and hide from her husband and possibly the rest of her family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Agreed but this will be aimed at new comers and now we wait and see what other things he will change in prt 1
But any player will play the game and after the good renders will reach the poor looking renders.
So he have to remake a lot of part 1 of AWAM.We are talking for thousand of renders,not hundreds.
I don't understand why he has to do that. You write it as an axiom, but it's probably not going to happen. We know L&P for more than 5 years, do you really believe this VN ends up as a fuck fest?
Did you miss the part where I said I doubt he is planning 40 or even 20 sex scenes total for Sophia/Ellie,Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Sam?
To answer why he have to make such a big number of sex scenes.
Obviously if he put a sex scene with Ellie,for example on PD16,the players will expect a large part of the events Ellie/Sophia after to be sex scenes.Or you think there will be no more sex or just 1-2 times from around 15 more Ellie/Sophia events?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Can I ask you a question: why do you think that the continuation of her flirting with Sam (as well as with any other character in the game, excluding Ellie and Dylan) must necessarily call into question her marriage and what her life has been so far? Couldn't this simply be an affair with no consequences for her life? Sophia certainly would be neither the first nor the last middle-aged woman who manages to have an extramarital affair without anyone ever knowing about it.
I might be too realistic (or maybe too unrealistic), but in my opinion this game when completed (or rather when its Filthy path is completed), will most likely tell nothing more than the story of a wife's fling (or maybe more than one) with one of the characters (or maybe more than one) Sophia met after her family moved to San Alejo. Nothing more than that: just a little divertissement (in the most literal sense of the word), a small detour on the well-defined path of her life, nothing relevant or decisive to change it. Just a small break from her role as wife and mother, nothing that however a woman as intelligent and multitasking as Sophia's character cannot handle and hide from her husband and possibly the rest of her family.
I agree with you that a woman can hide a relationship with one other, maybe two. But Sophia will have so many relationships in the filthy path.... totally unrealistic to keep this a secret. Especially since her personality will become a different one. Liam, family or closest friends should notice! And Aiden's path... Is a whole different ballgame anyway. That's where your house of cards comes crashing down.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I agree with you that a woman can hide a relationship with one other, maybe two. But Sophia will have so many relationships in the filthy path.... totally unrealistic to keep this a secret. Especially since her personality will become a different one. Liam, family or closest friends should notice! And Aiden's path... Is a whole different ballgame anyway. That's where your house of cards comes crashing down.
At the moment (just over a third of the way through the game) it seems possible to keep more than one path active, but are you so sure that it will be possible to continue to do so until the end of the game? I am not, and you can already see how certain paths in the game need propitious choices made on other paths.
As for Aiden's path, in my opinion it's just a path meant to bring out Sophia's true personality. To me, this game (on the Filthy path) seems less and less a classic story of corruption and more and more a story of awakening a dormant nature.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You're right. We are playing different games. :)

With the next update we'll see which perspective is closer to what L&P is doing.

The major flaw in your argument is the events of Sophia's various storylines bleeding over into all the others. Each one is isolated from one another. Which they have to be, as L&P cannot know which ones players have decided to follow and which they have not.

Sam doesn't have to force Sophia to do anything. Sophia's feelings for Sam will be the deciding factor.
I don't understand their reasoning on my "main mistake" at all. I do not see the error.
Where I do agree with you is that we can't know how deep Sophia's feelings are for Sam. Because after the hot tub event, except for the brief thought when Sam brought Elli home, there was no further reflection from Sophia about the event. So yes, I also sometimes find that the individual events are too isolated and that the mental reflections of Sophia are missing. L&P has Sophia do a complete reset of her memory between the individual routes so far. This is disturbing to me and makes the flow of the story stagnate.
I would not use the word "force" in this context. What I mean is that after last evening, Sam actually has the right to a positioning of Sophia in relation to her feelings for Sam.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No, I think you are wrong there. Sophia has developed feelings for Sam and Alyssa. She can't treat these two characters like an affair. They both want more and Sophia is aware of that, and so are we players.
Either way, what you mean is an affair with intent. An affair that is actively planned and then consciously organized and integrated into the existing daily routine. But that is something that is still completely unthinkable for Sophia at the moment. And that is why Sophia, if she were a real person, would be afraid of the consequences for herself and her family.

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
No, I think you are wrong there. Sophia has developed feelings for Sam and Alyssa. She can't treat these two characters like an affair. They both want more and Sophia is aware of that, and so are we players.
Either way, what you mean is an affair with intent. An affair that is actively planned and then consciously organized and integrated into the existing daily routine. But that is something that is still completely unthinkable for Sophia at the moment. And that is why Sophia, if she were a real person, would be afraid of the consequences for herself and her family.
So, do you think that if hypothetically Sophia were to tell a horny teenager like Sam that she has no intention of officially becoming his girlfriend, but is willing to secretly fuck him whenever she feels like it, Sam would reply, "No, I love you. Leave your husband and run away with me"?
In my opinion, the only feeling that binds Sophia to Sam is nostalgia for her youth. Sam is aware of this and, hiding his intentions behind a kind of romance in the classic standards of teenage love, tries to get into her panties.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So, do you think that if hypothetically Sophia were to tell a horny teenager like Sam that she has no intention of officially becoming his girlfriend, but is willing to secretly fuck him whenever she feels like it, Sam would reply, "No, I love you. Leave your husband and run away with me"?
In my opinion, the only feeling that binds Sophia to Sam is nostalgia for her youth. Sam is aware of this and, hiding his intentions behind a kind of romance in the classic standards of teenage love, tries to get into her panties.
I disagree about Sam and Sophia's feelings.
I think Sam is a manipulative sly dog, but I don't think, because of his youth, that he is really aware that Sophia's weakness for him comes from an old childhood dream.
I think we're getting nowhere here because it's a story, not real life, and because L&P is withholding information from us.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
As for Aiden's path, in my opinion it's just a path meant to bring out Sophia's true personality. To me, this game (on the Filthy path) seems less and less a classic story of corruption and more and more a story of awakening a dormant nature.
Yeah, bring out her true personality. Wtf!
Sophia always wanted to be humiliated, harassed, blackmailed, groped by strangers. She's totally into it! Finally she knows! This must finally come out. What a bullshit.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sophia always wanted to be humiliated, harassed, blackmailed, groped by strangers. She's totally into it! Finally she knows! This must finally come out. What a bullshit.
Thank you ! It’s so f’n grating to hear people spout how much a woman like Sophia would never agree to a secret affair despite tons of women doing it everY second of every day. Hell I myself had an affair with a married chick for 2 years without her husband knowing…

Then those same people saying the only realistic approach to Sofia cheating is the bullshit unrealistic Aiden path cause it brings out her true nature… yeah the prudish Sophia always dreamed of being groped by dirty gross teenage fuckboy losers and getting blackmailed by a pencil neck cuck wannabe thug…. Give me a break.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Sooner or later we'll see how essential the events you describe (all of which seem to me to refer to version 0.161 - an unplanned update) are to the continuation of Aiden's path, or just represent a shameful variation on the theme that L&P introduced to throw a bone to those who find his character interesting. So far I have judged Aiden's path based on the tasks Sophia had to face in order to save her son (and I don't see it as much different from that of the other characters in the game), but if the unnecessary humiliations to which you refer turn out to be unavoidable in order to continue this path, then things would change and I would agree with you.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sooner or later we'll see how essential the events you describe (all of which seem to me to refer to version 0.161 - an unplanned update) are to the continuation of Aiden's path, or just represent a shameful variation on the theme that L&P introduced to throw a bone to those who find his character interesting. So far I have judged Aiden's path based on the tasks Sophia had to face in order to save her son (and I don't see it as much different from that of the other characters in the game), but if the unnecessary humiliations to which you refer turn out to be unavoidable in order to continue this path, then things would change and I would agree with you.
What are you talking about? "Unnecessary humiliations"? Idk. Anyway, it´s a misinterpretation of the Aiden Path as seen by me. You believe that there she can finally show her true face, which she has kept hidden until now. This is not true. Since Aiden is giving her time to "get used to" the tasks, she is doing them. Just because. Step by step Aiden leads her to where he wants her to be. And finally, she goes along the way, unstoppable. Because with each new task she is only a small step away from the last task. So she can always say to herself that it's not so bad. All fine. I can do it. But that she dreamed of these "tasks" from the beginning is wrong.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Back home, Sophia notices Sam in his room and thinks about going over and talking to him about what happened last night.

There will be some more teasers for this event coming this month.

Yeah, kinda figured the first teaser was going to be something like this.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
His fans who believed in that little shitt Dylan are slowly stopping supporting him and they already know that there will be nothing interesting for Dylan fans to see. and they are joining my boy sam's team knowing that their money is a waste of their money supporting that piggmy Dylan. Also, Dylan's storyline is already boring to his fans that's why everyone is joining my boy sam's team.;):LUL:

Go my boy Sam. :love::love::p
Dylan have already been in Sophia deeper than Sam can ever imagine to be. Even the father hasn't gone to the depths where Dylan and Ellie has been.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes