Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So what happen with we will do the animations 1-2 updates before the actual release?
Shouldn't they finish now Dylan/Sophia animation?
See, i don't know anything about his internal matters and discussions, as long as the animations don't cause another delay i don't care whether he starts the animations along with the update or finishes them 2 months in advance.

If it is just one animation for the Sam scene it should easily be done in the 30 days it takes L&P to generally create his scene. Also as per L&P's animator even last time the animations themselves weren't the cause of delay but more because it was being introduced for the first time along with L&P learning a bit of blender and then even finding out that some animations were scraped because they didn't look good enough.

In short, i couldn't care less about animations if they don't delay the update.

Reactions: hzafery

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
we are getting treated this time it is hyping up a big event

Day20_10_3_Sophia_in_front_of_neighbors_door-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

In front of the Robinsons' house, Sophia thinks it'd be best to just tell Amber/Neil that Sam invited her for another guitar/cello lesson.

Her goal, however, is to draw a line with Sam because things can't go on like this. Last night she narrowly escaped a catastrophe.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019

View attachment 2033753

In front of the Robinsons' house, Sophia thinks it'd be best to just tell Amber/Neil that Sam invited her for another guitar/cello lesson.

Her goal, however, is to draw a line with Sam because things can't go on like this. Last night she narrowly escaped a catastrophe.
But, to her surprise (and secret joy), Sam is the only one home! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
But, to her surprise (and secret joy), Sam is the only one home! :devilish:
Very unlikely because just a moment ago Dylan Amber event happened and everyone was at home. Sam and Neil have just brought in the groceries so that is not an excuse. Going out shopping also is not a reasonable idea in the afternoon in such a hot city when you can wait till the evening to go. Plus it also won't add up and just look like plot convenience if the entire family goes out but they leave Sam.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

View attachment 2033753

Holy Shit, Sophia looks stunning, and she's "supposedly" trying to draw a line between her and Sam dressed like that?? Hahaha hell no baby, I don't think she'll get it.

I only have one advice for Sam as soon as Sophia walks into his room
go-for-it-rocky.gif

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

View attachment 2033753

thanks!!!
wait this text comes with the preview? :unsure:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Here is what will happen and I was right about the last two events as well so...

I am sure Sophia wants to end this but Sam says he loves her. She denies saying that he has no experience etc. Than he gets agressive, they kiss and make out. He goes with his heads under the shirt lift it up kissing her breasts etc. He goes for the hand in the pants and either Sophia breaks it up and runs confused out of the room or they get interupted

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

View attachment 2033753

Damn does she look hot. And Sam will draw a line on Sophia :sneaky:

Reactions: Dan5k74
Apr 5, 2022

View attachment 2033753

Maybe this starts out as sophia going over to sams to talk about the kiss and how it cant happen again but the end results are them making out again and then she gives him a handjob.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Hey can you tell me if Ellie will have an event on PD19?
PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • An old L&P post that has been removed suggested that "Sophia’s first possible sex scene on a special filthy route will happen on playable day 19" (source, see spoiler #5)
  • if the schedule is regular (Mon, Thu, Sat), nursing job.
  • not clear if there will be Sam event (source)
As per - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
So one moment

"Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero. And of course in the future too. There will be probably also a time jump of a week again at the end of the next playable day 12. It's actually due to a new little event storyline with Sophia, which will have some great hot impacts later."

So yeah Sophia and Dylan was a given after the park. But it also seems the museum guys will have a big role. And if we skip a week after the museum. Something big must happen like blowjobs, playing with Patricia group action (no sex) etc Who the hell knows XD

I wish I could be frozen for a year XD

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes