armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think so, the whole story is 3 weeks, the fact that he will do it in 15 years does not say anything. In the story of Sophia Parker, this is 1 month of life. If she has sex with someone on the side, it's the 30th game day
Now it's mission impossible to finish the game in 15 years.
5 years are already gone.
In order to complete the game in 10 years he must start to release 1 full day on less than 7 months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wasn't the dev told us that they will do the animations a couple of updates before the actual release?
Doesn't that means they are working on Dylan/Sophia animation?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't play the scene, since it's idiotic for Sophia to take the subway when she can take the car after being warned explicitly by Patricia, but I'm fairly sure she didn't let the thugs grope her, she was assaulted.
You should do the scene,just to get the chance to see Patricia as an avenger.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wasn't the dev told us that they will do the animations a couple of updates before the actual release?
Yeah, that was a statement from L&P after the massive backlash on Patreon caused by endless delays due to animation work back in February/March this year. He said that he'd plan ahead so it wouldn't cause delays in the future.

I mean, we all knew that this statement would turn out to be a lie, didn't we? I'm not surprised to say the least.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
yes i did.. but it not grey out...
View attachment 2033651
OK, no idea what happened. Can't remember playing this version, but it has saves and the last one is right before end screen. Gallery only had 5 scenes and 3 were locked (one of which said NEW). I get about 20 updates a day, so time to start over is never there, and the walk-thru mods seem to be gone. Have no memory of the 3 kids getting tutored.
Is there a new mod for the game I missed?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
From what i understand from L&P's message is that there is just 1 animation in the Sam scene.
One animation if it has already been started by the animator then it should be done by the time the scene is created, rendered and photoshopped.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From what i understand from L&P's message is that there is just 1 animation in the Sam scene.
One animation if it has already been started by the animator then it should be done by the time the scene is created, rendered and photoshopped.
So what happen with we will do the animations 1-2 updates before the actual release?
Shouldn't they finish now Dylan/Sophia animation?

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I have no technical knowledge on rendering or animation, but after the Aiden Meeting event, I guessed that there must be some generic app or code, or at least borrowed code, that could have quickly made the animations of Sophia baring and covering back up her bouncing breasts. Does anybody have any insights?

So, my first guess on the upcoming animation might be a generic recreation of the Meeting, this time Sophia lowering, say, a bikini top and having her naked breasts jiggle for a moment. If so, hopefully that will take very little time to create.

After that, my next guess would be that there might be true animation of Sam fondling Sophia’s naked breasts. Or maybe animation of some tongue kissing. Again, maybe generic code? Beyond that, I can think of a lot of things I’d like to see animated, but I’ll wait for the event.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So what happen with we will do the animations 1-2 updates before the actual release?
Shouldn't they finish now Dylan/Sophia animation?
See, i don't know anything about his internal matters and discussions, as long as the animations don't cause another delay i don't care whether he starts the animations along with the update or finishes them 2 months in advance.

If it is just one animation for the Sam scene it should easily be done in the 30 days it takes L&P to generally create his scene. Also as per L&P's animator even last time the animations themselves weren't the cause of delay but more because it was being introduced for the first time along with L&P learning a bit of blender and then even finding out that some animations were scraped because they didn't look good enough.

In short, i couldn't care less about animations if they don't delay the update.

Reactions: hzafery

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
we are getting treated this time it is hyping up a big event

Day20_10_3_Sophia_in_front_of_neighbors_door-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

In front of the Robinsons' house, Sophia thinks it'd be best to just tell Amber/Neil that Sam invited her for another guitar/cello lesson.

Her goal, however, is to draw a line with Sam because things can't go on like this. Last night she narrowly escaped a catastrophe.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
we are getting treated this time it is hyping up a big event

View attachment 2033753

In front of the Robinsons' house, Sophia thinks it'd be best to just tell Amber/Neil that Sam invited her for another guitar/cello lesson.

Her goal, however, is to draw a line with Sam because things can't go on like this. Last night she narrowly escaped a catastrophe.
But, to her surprise (and secret joy), Sam is the only one home! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
But, to her surprise (and secret joy), Sam is the only one home! :devilish:
Very unlikely because just a moment ago Dylan Amber event happened and everyone was at home. Sam and Neil have just brought in the groceries so that is not an excuse. Going out shopping also is not a reasonable idea in the afternoon in such a hot city when you can wait till the evening to go. Plus it also won't add up and just look like plot convenience if the entire family goes out but they leave Sam.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes