Anna2021

May 9, 2021

As Sophia approached Sam's room, a euphonious sound flowed through the hallway. And as much as she hated interrupting his wonderful music, there were important things to talk about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will Sam's guitar gently weep? (as per George Harrison)
... hope his "Another guitar" will "weep" like heavy rain! :)

Reactions: FullyAnimated

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

As Sophia approached Sam's room, a euphonious sound flowed through the hallway. And as much as she hated interrupting his wonderful music, there were important things to talk about.

She will draw a line. Yes, sure :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

At least this teaser gives some hint on their conversation.

The other two were nothing but "Sophia looking outside thinking of Dylan" then "Sophia outside Sams house, thinking of Sam" ugh.

But now we know they aren't home alone and someone is there to let Sophia in.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam is the favourite character of L&P. So this will be interesting..
Fairly sure that in a post quoted recently L&P said that Dylan was his favourite, hence all the Dylan events, POV, branches, and the fact that Dylan remains the only character that L&P has changed the plot for just to placate fans.
I hope the tape on Sophia's breast hasn't been torn off :LOL:
The Sex Ed storyline is independent of everything, so if you're playing the 2nd storyline but not doing the sex ed, or just doing the 1st side job, Sophia wouldn't be wearing the tape in the first place.

So unless you want more delays for two separate renders, she wont be wearing nipple tape.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
so Amber is home, she let Sophia in...
yeah, i also think he wrote a song for her, just look at that smile, she is melting :giggle:
but how far could they go if his mom is downstairs? :unsure:
if she can be almost naked in front of those kids, why not for our boy Sam :)

my guess is Sam is sucking/kissing her boobs (both of them:giggle:) and he will put his hand in her joga pants.
maybe if we are lucky Sam will show her his pee pee and she wil touch/hold it (she didi it for those kids, and more grrrr)
i bet Amber is going to ruin the fun in the best moment possible:cautious:

Reactions: Vasco da Gama

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
That look on Sophias face says it all. But what will be animated. I hope not, when he is playing the guitar.

A little silly thinking:
It is almost like Phantom of the Opra with the power of Music. The Phantom had also power over Christine with his Voice/Music.
There is an animation in this scene?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

:love::love: this outfit was so perfect on her very tight showing the features of her wonderful body very well :p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam wonderful music
With the AC/DC poster behind Sophia in the latest teaser, and her being there for a music lesson I might have thought something like .

Or, considering the snubbing he got from Dylan coming to support his concert, perhaps .

Reactions: Lukasz1

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's sure to be just by Sophia's gaze on Sam, we already know that she's enjoying having fun with him and for being one of her wishes coming true.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes