Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
tip to be happy:
wait the game to hit v2.0 then come back.
a lot of content will await you
Assuming you actually mean v.200, not everyone will have "a lot of content". Apart from a few single renders, the only content I'll really get this entire playable day will be the salon event, and since that's still likely to focus on Dylan and not Sophia, I'm not expecting much from that event anyway.

Reactions: graf 1968

Undux

Dec 5, 2019
Does anyone have the new post? If so can you describe it please.
it’s just a close up pic of the previous one that shows less with the same looking at the door vibes when she knew Sam was peaking at her changing in her room, my guess is that when going to confront him or during the confrontation the idea of Sam’s breast fetish and how it came to be either is talked about or the thought pops into her head causing her to have a flash back to when he was younger and she caught him peeking at her in the bathroom(if he is alive at the time of this flashback, there’s no age context at to when this flashback is) only a theory

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Assuming you actually mean v.200, not everyone will have "a lot of content". Apart from a few single renders, the only content I'll really get this entire playable day will be the salon event, and since that's still likely to focus on Dylan and not Sophia, I'm not expecting much from that event anyway.
what? one event during 1 day?
and before v200, we have v0175, 0180, 0190,...
not so few i think

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Your LEGANDS is hear

Sophia in her mid 20s.
Fragments of a hazy wonderful memory...
tottaly my money waste this is 50$ teaser
A true fan of AWAM has to put up with a lot of shit due to the many flaws of the developer, but looking at renders like these makes one forget everything.

Analyzing the scene in the context of the supposed flash back, it could be Sam as a child looking at Sophia, a small accident so to speak, although I could be wrong.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A true fan of AWAM has to put up with a lot of shit due to the many flaws of the developer, but looking at renders like these makes one forget everything.

Analyzing the scene in the context of the supposed flash back, it could be Sam as a child looking at Sophia, a small accident so to speak, although I could be wrong.
:love:
Interesting because it just goes to show that oh Sam was always a naughty boy with a big crush on Sophia and what he feels for our dear Sofia is real it's not just sexual Ago

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2020
That means from the time she is married to Liam and already given birth to Dylan and Ellie. So the bath tub is most definitely in her house. It is not a memory of her with someone else.
View attachment 2056412

This image too is close to her mid 20's as she gave birth to Ellie at the age of 21. Ellie looks about 6-7 yr old to me here. So Sophia in this images might be 27-28.
The teaser should be before this time period so that means before Sam and his family moved away from the Parkers.

Now the new teaser has a title "somebody's watching you"
The only relation i can form with Sophia in the bathtub in her mid 20's to Sam's event is that before Sam and his family moved one of the days maybe Sam accidentally saw Sophia naked in her bathroom.

Though it does seem a little far fetched since Sam might be around 4yrs old at the time. It is hard for me to believe this is actually Sam's memory because of his age at the time. So it really is quite the suspense as to why we are seeing Sophia's image from her mid 20's. We are not even aware of her ever having any illicit relations outside of marriage. So it is quite confusing at the same time intriguing as to who this person who is watching her is.
I think u right bro... And i thinking that sam will tells this early story to sophia and tells that how he had crush on her from his child hood...:unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what? one event during 1 day?
and before v200, we have v0175, 0180, 0190,...
not so few i think
Yes, 1 event this playable day. I don't do Aiden's tasks, so I only got 6 renders for the v.160 update, and a single render for v.161. I don't play the Dylan route, so I don't get the bonus storyline, so nothing for the .165 update and not expecting anything in the evening. And I have absolutely no interest in either young boys or old men, so nothing there either. Not going to download the update just to see Sophia sit a the cafe.

And I stop the Sam route at the basketball game in the driveway, so I'm not expecting anything in the upcoming update for the Sam route.

I'm really just waiting around for the next Ellie event, which will be after v.200
Appreciate you posting it but paying 50€ for this is robbery.

Someone please explain how it takes so long to apply a youth setting to an existing character.
There are commercial assets for youth morphs, so might take about a minute.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes