ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Not Yao Ming and O'Neal. Image they make sandwiches with her. :FacePalm:
Nevertheless, it's now clearer why Sophia is good at basketball, even if she may sometimes have been the shortest on the team. That was in the early days of AWAM, when she was athletic, before the Dev decided to give her a couple of over-inflated basketballs of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: UnFuckable

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
That means that wearing 3" (or more "?) heels, as she often does, Sophia is over 6 feet tall. That's an effing tall woman by anyone's standards.
176cm = 5' 7 3/4".... +3" will be 5' 10 3/4". About the same as my wife.
4" (5"?) heels for evening ;) 6" for playtime :love:
To be honest I thought she'd be taller than that...or most others are short?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You've used the calculator which turns the centimetres into feet, (I'm assuming). That gives 5.77428 or something like that, which is 5 & 3/4+ feet. Three quarters of a foot is 9 inches but if the centimetres are converted to inches directly it gives a figure slightly over 69, or just over 5' 9". That puts Sophia in heels at just over 6 feet tall....so she is in fact as tall as you imagined. She's an amazon in build, straight out of the gaming world "Mom" stereotype but now we know she's head & shoulders above the average height, as well.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
LP is the writer's lias of Jonathan Swift

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A possibility is an scene similar to the Judgement of París. París (Dylan) has to choose the fairest (or the best boobs) between Hera, Athena and Apdhrodite (Claire, Sophia and Marie, not neccesarily in this order). It's just an idea.
That was also a very old idea of mine.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-6296594

But what speaks against it is that Marie has it simply not necessary, and also no interest, one recognizes clearly during the yoga event, to start in such a competition.
And the two older women would know exactly that they would have no chance against Marie in "reality".
It would be a difficult undertaking for L&P to convince Marie to participate.
And Dylan has in any case the ass card, no matter for whom he decides.
Although the decision for his mother would still be the best. That's the decision the other two women would be most likely to forgive.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
You've used the calculator which turns the centimetres into feet, (I'm assuming). That gives 5.77428 or something like that, which is 5 & 3/4+ feet. Three quarters of a foot is 9 inches but if the centimetres are converted to inches directly it gives a figure slightly over 69, or just over 5' 9". That puts Sophia in heels at just over 6 feet tall....so she is in fact as tall as you imagined. She's an amazon in build, straight out of the gaming world "Mom" stereotype but now we know she's head & shoulders above the average height, as well.
You are correct...too much of a rush :rolleyes:

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
No 176 cm is 5.77 feet. .77 feet is just over 9 inches. Therefore just over 5'9". Taller than the average woman for sure. High heels would put her well over 6'.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I just glanced through a few scenes of the game and it just leads me to believe the the height given for Sophia is a randomly thought up number by L&P just because he was asked.
I say this because. Almost every adult in the game is taller than Sophia. Liam is taller even when Sophia is wearing heels in some scenes so is Andy. So is Larry, Neil looks very tall in comparison to Sophia ( refer the moment when he tries to take off her bra in the bathroom ), The Thugs are taller, Morello is taller as well even though Sophia is easily wearing heels higher than 4 inches. The Janitor is taller, Bennett is taller as well even when she is wearing heels, Deshawn is pretty tall too and so is the case with the Bald Drunk guy in the Park. Some guys from Aiden's group were taller even with Sophia in heels and also at the art class some boys were almost as tall as Sophia and I believe Xavier was taller. He has also recently made Dylan and Sam taller than before ( maybe because of patreon who knows ).

Among the women Patricia looks taller than Sophia in some scenes or of the same height and same is the case with Nathalie

So i believe L&P never really took all the characters heights into consideration while making the scenes, so there might be inconsistencies and wrong judgement Regarding the height. Either this or everyone in this town has great genes and they are all pretty tall.

( I would have posted a lot more the pics too but that would be a hassle and since it's openly available anyone can see for themselves. In the pics with Liam and Morello she is wearing heels)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes