alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Hi,
I'm new to this thread and I've seen some of you make the predictions about the date of the next release. So, in short, I created an AI model for prediction (just for fun LOL) and it said the next release should be on the Oct 28th (which I think is highly unlikely). And, if L&P updates the progress bar, my model will learn that tiny updates and predict again.

Below is the description for my small work for those who are interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to this thread and I've seen some of you make the predictions about the date of the next release. So, in short, I created an AI model for prediction (just for fun LOL) and it said the next release should be on the Oct 28th (which I think is highly unlikely). And, if L&P updates the progress bar, my model will learn that tiny updates and predict again.

But 14 days is what it will take him just for the P&T part. You have to add the rest of the 25% and 25% to that. And that is considering that the progress chart already includes the animations.

In other words, it will be in November.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

Useful information for you under "Update cycle of AWAM (and render count)"

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hi,

You could team up with xxxorro! You two could create something really big together. (y):ROFLMAO:

Nov 13, 2017
Hi friends. It's been a really long time since I've been snooping on this thread. Where have we arrived with the storyline? Has anything interesting happened since the days when she just made her sniff her pussy?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

28 October is the release date for Bayonetta 3-so he will be busy and won't have time to upload the game:)

Reactions: ilikeblt

jigarsingh15

Dec 25, 2020
I don't care. I just want to see her get pregnant, get fucked by her son, get fucked by black people, get fucked by students. She has to be a sexual goddess. My hobby is to persuade bitches to be good, to force good women to be slut.
"My hobby is to persuade bitches to be good, to force good women to be slut"

I wish it was that easy to do in real life as easy as you have stated.

You have a brother here with the same mindset

Reactions: manticore124

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
But 14 days is what it will take him just for the P&T part. You have to add the rest of the 25% and 25% to that. And that is considering that the progress chart already includes the animations.

In other words, it will be in November.
Assuming no progress update today, sometime around November 7-10. If he updates to 80%-75%-0%-0% today then probably 11/5 - 11/7.

Reactions: xxxorro

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hi,

I recommend revisiting assumptions #2 and #3.;)

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Just an important point, this is no longer a "Normal" mother and son we are talking about. The son has seen his mother bare chested of her own volition. Has jerked off to her with her permission, the mother has posed like a Playboy model for her son and the son has publicly grabbed her ass and massaged it in a public park. Not to mention if you replay the last jogging scene with Dylan you will see how much more open she is while talking to Dylan about her breasts and butt and so on.

So in order to initiate a conversation about her first time, just a few right buttons need to be pushed and things will sail smoothly without alcohol.
Yes. Whatever happens, I so need it to happen without the help of alcohol. Alcohol based events are way overrated tbh.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes