decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Unfortunately not, sorry. With the amount of new games out with similar content, I'm more focused on them at the moment.
I understand. No problem. It seems there is already one (A Wife And Mother: Part 1 (Cheat/Walkthrough, v0.151, completed) + Part 2) that I found on the mod page after I posted my question.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Why does there are no option like others game give when we start to play new chapter or game part 2 it's make easy to play the game whithout using the save file it's mejor problem of the of awam part 2
And another thing is L&P make so many routs in the game and with the point of every single character so it's also hard to play the game to unlock the the scenes sometimes not mejor event but those small event are just cut From the game directly so if you do not see the game cg file u always miss some of the scenes
I think there L&P has to give such options like hard , normal , easy like other games...
You can play multiple saves from part 1 so you can play multiple routes to part2.
This game is no different, in fact has less routes than other games, to unlock.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'll just let the picture speak for itself :)

Currently, I'm working on the very last part of the update. For now, I can't give you a specific date when the update will be released. But here are a few numbers in advance.

At least between 400 and 450 renders. 2 animations (each around 20 seconds). 19-20 pages of script text.

So you see, it's certainly rather one of the bigger events in the game.

Since it is hardly possible to publish a teaser without greater spoilers anymore, this will be the last teaser for 0.175.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Currently, I'm working on the very last part of the update. For now, I can't give you a specific date when the update will be released. But here are a few numbers in advance.

At least between 400 and 450 renders. 2 animations (each around 20 seconds). 19-20 pages of script text.

Since it is hardly possible to publish a teaser without greater spoilers anymore, this will be the last teaser for 0.175.

Sam is surely taking up too much space in the development time. Yesterday 187+218 = 405 renders.
This time again 400-450 renders. Is L&P having trouble with moving the sam route. Like Ellie events are short and crisp around 160-170 renders and deliver quite a lot. None of the characters in the game have required such gigantic scenes back to back to move the plot forward.

Edit - Just to add further to the numbers game. With the release of the next event.
Sam will officially have the most number of renders for any character in the game.
He has gone past the cumulative number of renders in all Dylan events.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He said in his previous post he is trying to combine two events into one.

I think the number of renders and this latest preview proves my theory that the Sam route will branch in this update.

One route, you get the previous preview. Sam and Sophia playing on the bed. That one continues Sam's route.

And this one, ends Sam's route. As Sophia put her foot down and they have a normal lesson. So Sam just plays his cello and Sophia watches him.

Quoting myself from the OT thread
Maybe, but I think he isn't going to be there either. Especially since a lot of Dylan events are coming up. And Dylan catching his mom and friend making out (or whatever) would be a pretty big complication to deal with for those events.

So, I think the update will be basically this:

- Sophia goes to Sam's house
- Amber (or whoever, but not Sam) let's her in
- Goes into Sam's room
- Talks about stuff and Sam has his flashback

Now, we're at the point of Sam and her playing on the bed. I think this is where the "2 events" branch.

- Sophia either plays back

or

- Sophia pushes him off

On the Sophia pushes him off, she actually has a cello lesson. On the plays back, they make out and grope etc. Which is what the animations are for.

Both lead to Amber/Jullia/Dylan or someone else interrupting them. Either via a door knock or a phone call.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

Sam will also play Sophia's body :love:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He said in his previous post he is trying to combine two events into one.

I think the number of renders and this latest preview proves my theory that the Sam route will branch in this update.

One route, you get the previous preview. Sam and Sophia playing on the bed. That one continues Sam's route.

And this one, ends Sam's route. As Sophia put her foot down and they have a normal lesson. So Sam just plays his cello and Sophia watches him.

Quoting myself from the OT thread
The thing is that everyone keeps forgetting that Sophia has not gone to Sam's house to learn the "Cello" ever. She was there in the beginning to learn the Guitar. So if he is playing the cello in the teaser it can also mean that this part of the main scene only as he wants to play her a romantic song or something so she lowers her guard against him.
Secondly L&P does not make giant scenes in case you choose to refuse a storyline. Generally when you refuse a route it ends the scene in next 5 renders or so. Hence the 400+ renders is essentially for the main scene between the two. The blend of two scenes most probably comes from the past ( showing in the bathtub ) and the present scenario.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes