Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Dev said that first extra martial intercourse of Sophia would happen on P.D 19.
He said that it would be with someone never anyone have thought about.
I feel like it would be with Aiden and not because of blackmail but eventually she will fall for him.
This is probably a 'warp' in my memory due to the time that has passed since I read the statement. I was under the impression that the first fully consensual extra-marital intercourse with Sophia would be on P.D. 19. It would be good to see the direct quote from L&P again. If I remember accurately, then your assertion that Aiden (or perhaps Bennett) would be that first encounter has merit (with Sophia impressed into the act). I realize that Bennett initially gave Sophia two weeks. This does not mean that a nihilist would not at any time change the terms to suit his appetite. This would certainly count as unexpected by the audience!
In terms of consensual intercourse I am inclined to believe it will be Dylan, for two reasons. The first reason is the NTR tracker associated with this character (meaning he needs a relationship with Sophia in order to be NTR'd). The second reason is the foreshadowing given during the bikini fashion show. Sophia's internal dialogue made it clear that her comfort level for willing intimate display resides with Dylan. All other hetero displays have been the product of some sort of social pressure.
This is just one way of looking at Sophia's progression, however, I believe L&P has provided sufficient evidence to believe it.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Bigger columella
View attachment 1266101 View attachment 1266100
More hooded brown eyes
View attachment 1266102 View attachment 1266095 View attachment 1266099

PS where is the bagpipe ? :LOL:
PS 2 wonderfull artwork (y) :) I hope you will make us happy on the awam fan art thread :cool:
It is L&P's artistic style to reduce the arc in the eyes of his characters. If you have the morph package that contains eye arc, you will find that this will give you the look to the eye that you seek. Apollodore's recommendation to move this discussion to the fan art page is a good one. Oh, and thank you for your contribution.

Reactions: Y.Gromov

gamerboiii

Apr 25, 2021
Once again into the breach:

1) Pardon me, but your first point is defensive shilly-shally! Most of the Devs/Games I mentioned are in the same league of graphics quality as AWAM. Just stating AWAM is superior is simply Bias and dissing others work. Here are some examples:

View attachment 1265981

These are just a couple example pics from several of the Devs I mentioned. These are most definitely high quality graphics, which do not have to hide from AWAM at all. And best, every single one is from a game which is a lot quicker in development than L&P.
As you can see, there are a couple HS/AiS made renders in there. If you know how to use Illusion rendering, you can get really good quality out of them.
I give a point to you that Eva Kiss does 2D Art and so is difficult to rate in comparison to 3D, but her art improves too. "Our red String" has a serious upswing in art compared to her first game GggB.
"Free Pass" is made by a duo, yes, but like in literally all other games I mentioned only one person alone makes the renders.

2) I think we have a difference in what is considered slow burn. I consider slow burn a game that has serious branching, interesting paths and takes time to finish/explore all paths, regardless of when sex starts to happen. For example, "Our red String" is slow burn, it had already 7 updates, but the various main paths have been only established recently, there will be quite a way to cover until it ends. "Pale Carnations" is maybe 1/4-1/3 done, but the main fun is still to come. But outside the "always complainers everywhere" you will not hear one peep about the slow burn! And that is because we know that the Devs of e.g. "ORS" and "PC" will deliver good sized updates in discrete intervals and will finish their games in a couple of years and NOT in couple of fraking decades!

3) Already named two above.

4):FacePalm: You do know that L&P does everything to silence critics? F95, which by the way paved the way for his game and now L&P despices this forum because we do not kiss the ground this hot-headed, pretentious prick moves on, is one of the few places where you can read about his faults!

5) We agree on that L&P could without problems get by with less renders, especially since he is so slow. As for slow burn needs more renders than other games, this is partly true. While you need more pics for a widebranching game, the number of pics per scene does not need to explode into eternity. Pacing, use and variance of the pics is nearly more important than raw numbers.
which games are these? name pls

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It is difficult to imagine the content of the 4th Aiden event (except for the already discussed event with the drawing) because the 3rd event was such a huge step and the 4th event is now taking place again in Sophia's social environment. If the event doesn't take place in the boys 'or girls' bathroom then it is difficult to imagine that there will be further progress. A public sexual event like in the art class would be a catastrophe for Sophia in school.
And yet it offers an opportunity. Sophia's agreement with Aiden stipulated that the tasks would take place in the school (see the argument between the two at the beginning of the third event). When Sophia got involved in business with Aiden to protect Dylan, she believed that the school environment gave her some protection from Aiden. Perhaps the 4th task is impossible for Sophia to complete in school. She declines the assignment and asks that the rules be changed so that the next assignments take place outside of school. Aiden accepts this and even relinquishes her 4th task because he now sees many more opportunities to interact sexually with Sophia himself.
Option.
But looking at this:
1624722369261.png
I believe that the next step might be just touching! But at school, Sofia will have to remain truly incognito. It's a bit tricky, but it will be a really big step forward! While incognito, Sofia can focus on her feelings, arousal, and desires. She will probably fantasize about more!
Despite the fact that it is quite difficult to remain incognito at Sofia's school, but we see that Aiden is all right with fantasy and he will probably come up with something interesting to really immerse Sofia in sexual arousal.
I really hope there won't be a step back!

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
a total L, &,P DEFEDER . he.s not doing anything wrong . only de,layed to the last.
just played the game . dylan has lost and is on the floor. game over. sophia just told him that she is afraid of the hobos. what,s next , ist dylan injured and what, about sophia. rarely a stupid end . that,s why aiden,s blackmail is out the next day because dylan is dead.,

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I asked L&P a few days ago about the ages of the apostles so we could have clear ages for the characters and luckily he answered. I asked him how old does he sees the age of the boys and this was his answer. ( Ignore the Bennett one, that was for another question about the Bennett storyline as to how much of it is left )

IMG_20210626_141912~2.jpg IMG_20210626_141929.jpg

Now if we go by calculations, Sophia got pregnant with Ellie 3 years before graduation which is around the age of 20. She is presently 38, which means Ellie with a slim chance is just above the age of 18. In the beginning of the game we are told Dylan is more than a year younger than Ellie, meaning he is not 17 yet but will likely be in few months time.

Now this means Dylan is in the later half of his 17th year and the oldest apostle, also above 16, is in the first half of his 17th year as well. Not much gap in age there between Dylan and the oldest apostle. And the other two are 15+. That should clear some of the controversy.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Option.
But looking at this:
View attachment 1266228
I believe that the next step might be just touching! But at school, Sofia will have to remain truly incognito. It's a bit tricky, but it will be a really big step forward! While incognito, Sofia can focus on her feelings, arousal, and desires. She will probably fantasize about more!
Despite the fact that it is quite difficult to remain incognito at Sofia's school, but we see that Aiden is all right with fantasy and he will probably come up with something interesting to really immerse Sofia in sexual arousal.
I like the way you think. How about this option to build upon your theme: The principal intercepts Sophia in the hallway to tell her there has been a change in her instruction itinerary (as he has before) because there was a last minute no-show. Bennett will absorb Sophia's class for one day. She is directed to present her literature lesson to the remedial class down the hall. She walks in attired in sexy dress and no bra only to be greeted by these very 'recidivists' who say, "Hi Sophia!". Oddly enough, the topic of this literature class is the very subject she posed for in the art studio.
Like with the Hoplite Boys (Myers kids) they expect physical representations to fully 'conceptualize' the lesson.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Option.
But looking at this:
View attachment 1266228
I think you are right, a bit of hair color, a mask, suddenly we have an "unknown entity" & anonymity with the freedom to let loose. I like it. I thought the motor cycle leathers and the helmet would have this potential option too.

Reactions: Bane71

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I asked L&P a few days ago about the ages of the apostles so we could have clear ages for the characters and luckily he answered. I asked him how old does he sees the age of the boys and this was his answer. ( Ignore the Bennett one, that was for another question about the Bennett storyline as to how much of it is left )

View attachment 1266272 View attachment 1266275

Now if we go by calculations, Sophia got pregnant with Ellie 3 years before graduation which is around the age of 20. She is presently 38, which means Ellie with a slim chance is just above the age of 18. In the beginning of the game we are told Dylan is more than a year younger than Ellie, meaning he is not 17 yet but will likely be in few months time.

Now this means Dylan is in the later half of his 17th year and the oldest apostle, also above 16, is in the first half of his 17th year as well. Not much gap in age there between Dylan and the oldest apostle. And the other two are 15+. That should clear some of the controversy.
Ellie is roughly 18 1/2 and Dylan is roughly 17 1/2. Please read my previous comments (unless they have been deleted) and I believe you will also be convinced.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Most of your points are refuted by my last statement, we agree that the story requires a faster development.

1) Almost none of the games you mentioned reach a similar quality to this one. You said that "My Wife's a Star" is as slow as this one. Well, the renders are inferior by far and still is this slow. You mentioned several games done in Honey Select/Illussion. To put some perspective, the dev of Bad memories has worked in both engines, Daz and HS, he already finished one game in HS, and his game in Daz, BM, has not been updated in 7 months. He said that the development in HS is a lot faster, that there's no rendering time, but the quality outcome is clearly lower.

Eva Kiss delivers great quality of course, but in 2D, and it's very difficult to compare such different process. Also, she uses the same layers multiple times, when all characters look at the camera standing while they chat to each other, you don't need to work too much the poses and camera angles doing that.

Games in Daz like Dog Days of Summer and Bright Past do the same, the latter can deliver updates almost every month.

The other games in Daz that you mentioned have significantly lower quality, some of them don't even have a lighting treatment, with the exceptions of Because I Love Her, Deliverance and Free Pass, but the latter is done by two devs, it seems, and that's precisely my point: AWAM needs a team.

2) None of the games I mentioned are slow burn games as this one, they still take similar time to release updates and don't receive the same amount of hate. It's evident, it's because of the slow burn.

3) You should name other ultra slow burn games as this one. Also, the popularity increase the haters too.

4) You said that L&P milked his patrons because they didn't know it will take that much time to finish the story at the beginning. Well, we already know that there are several years left and in this month he got his biggest increase in patrons, 400. In 2019, in all that year he only increased 200. The opposite is happening.

5) This story uses more renders because is a slow burn. Although, I agree that he could reduce a lot of unnecessary renders in my opinion, but that's a matter of taste at the end, many people defend those "unnecessary" renders.

6) Again, different engines, hard to compare.
JOHN & Hillside are 2 more slow burn games, but next update of JOHN should be very interesting

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Link them to me. Also the gap between Ellie and Dylan is more than a year as stated in the game itself. Also since Sophia is 38 and
View attachment 1266360
So going by average 23. And as stated in the game she got pregnant with Ellie 3 years before graduation. Hopefully you are not ignoring nine months of pregnancy completely. So it is a very slim chance that Ellie is actually 18+. At most I feel she can be 18 years 2 or 3 months
Screenshot 2021-06-26 100615.png
Sophia reveals to Janitor Clarke that she has been married for almost 19 years. She was pregnant with Ellie which prompted the marriage. Conspicuously, there is no regretful internal dialogue during the wedding dress scene which I imagine Sophia would have had if her wedding were overly rushed and she had no appropriate wedding dress. This strongly suggests that Sophia was three to four months pregnant at the time of her wedding. this leaves five to six months of remaining pregnancy before Ellie's birth. Almost 19 years minus 5 to 6 months is roughly 18 1/2. this evidence is fairly unequivocal.
Screenshot 2021-06-26 101216.png
Ellie is slightly more than 1 year older than Dylan. It is likely they are born in the same month (this no doubt irks Ellie to no end). Subtract 1 year from Ellie's age of 18 1/2, and we get an age of 17 1/2 for Dylan. Voila!
I am confident that you now share my belief in the respective ages of Ellie and Dylan.
Sincerely, Jack.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Almost 19 and exactly 19 are different things. Almost 19 could also mean 18 yrs 8 months or anything like that. And subtract 6 months from that and we reach pretty much what I said. And again a little more than a year could easily mean 1yr and few months. That would still qualify as slightly older than a year.
You won't imagine a 20 yr old couple just having a baby girl, no stable income, still too young for the responsibilities of a child and then getting on it again in 3 months and having Sophia pregnant again. A reasonable 6 months wait is pretty normal. Sophia's body will still be weak from child birth plus having to breastfeed Ellie.
As you asked of me I will simply respond with...show me the evidence. Please, this response is not rational, and not conducive to ongoing dialogue.
However, you are free to believe as you wish, there just can't be any building on this topic between us moving forward until you can support your claim with believable evidence from the game instead of supposition.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I know that there is tons of hate for Dylan, but I liked the last scene of him trying to massage Sophia. I hope this progresses quicker and would love Sophia going further with the young boys and art class. Next time more physical interaction with several of the boys. Maybe a blowbang. And Sophia should have sex with her daughter or maybe she sees her daughter having sex and we get a fantasy scene of Sophia wishing it was her and Ellie. Sophia masturbates while watching her daughter have sex. Sophia rubs herself when she spys on Dylan masturbating and him calling out her name.

Reactions: eri53

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Option.
But looking at this:
View attachment 1266228
I'm sorry but I think we're mixing Xavier's contribution with Aiden's.
The fantasy and eroticism belong to Xavier. Aiden put on a mask to grope Sophia. If Sophia dreamed beautifully, Aiden woke her up, made her see the harsh reality.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes