Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't consider that unrealistic because what Dylan did does not actually show he is good a martial arts. Let me explain.

First, Dylan caught the hobo off guard, naturally a huge advantage. Generally catching someone off guard is more than enough to win a fight.

Second, Dylan used a set of predetermined and practiced moves, does not show that he is actually a trained and good fighter ( at least not a trained martial artist ).

If Dylan's move was blocked and countered and if he was still able to counter back and win the fight then you could say that it is unbelievable, because blocking and countering someone in an unexpected attack is what martial arts training actually helps with and that's what requires actual skill

Thirdly as far as I remember he hit him on his nose which is a very weak spot, even the strongest men would feel weak after a good hit there.
As someone trained in martial arts, depending on where you hit the nose, it can be a one-shot kill. Which is why martial arts training can be a double-edged sword. And why applying the martial arts training is a Bad Idea.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
As someone trained in martial arts, depending on where you hit the nose, it can be a one-shot kill. Which is why martial arts training can be a double-edged sword. And why applying the martial arts training is a Bad Idea.
That's why they repeatedly tell you to use it only in self defense, but Dylan boy has still not learnt that part.

The only actual martial arts knowledge he used in the fight ( or I should say a clever move ) was to start with the feet, generally a person expects a fist and an attack on the upper body, Dylan went for the shin and that's where he caught him off guard. From there as I said, It was just predetermined moves, without any knowledge as to how much they can damage the other person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't consider that unrealistic because what Dylan did does not actually show he is good a martial arts. Let me explain.

First, Dylan caught the hobo off guard, naturally a huge advantage. Generally catching someone off guard is more than enough to win a fight.

Second, Dylan used a set of predetermined and practiced moves, does not show that he is actually a trained and good fighter ( at least not a trained martial artist ).

If Dylan's move was blocked and countered and if he was still able to counter back and win the fight then you could say that it is unbelievable, because blocking and countering someone in an unexpected attack is what martial arts training actually helps with and that's what requires actual skill

Thirdly as far as I remember he hit him on his nose which is a very weak spot, even the strongest men would feel weak after a good hit there.
You also forgot to mention the hobo was drunk, drunk people can’t fight for shit, you have no balance or hand eye coordination, I should know I’ve had beer muscles i my younger days before and tried to take on a bouncer. Also fought somebody that was hammered & they take one big swing and miss and fall down

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You also forgot to mention the hobo was drunk, drunk people can’t fight for shit, you have no balance or hand eye coordination, I should know I’ve had beer muscles i my younger days before and tried to take on a bouncer. Also fought somebody that was hammered & they take one big swing and miss and fall down
Not only was he drunk, but he (presumably) was not in tip top shape to begin with. Dylan is a young, athletic, guy with an ounce of training who also had the advantage of surprise. So it's totally possible that he could score a knock out against a drunk, out of shape, untrained, middle-age man.

But besides all that, just roll with some things everyone. Of all the crazy things this game has given us, this is down there with Sophia's bag in terms of importance.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's why they repeatedly tell you to use it only in self defense, but Dylan boy has still not learnt that part.

The only actual martial arts knowledge he used in the fight ( or I should say a clever move ) was to start with the feet, generally a person expects a fist and an attack on the upper body, Dylan went for the shin and that's where he caught him off guard. From there as I said, It was just predetermined moves, without any knowledge as to how much they can damage the other person.
That's part of why I find it so inconceivable that Sophia would be so nonchalant about Dylan getting into a fight. It was dumb to begin with. Yes, he was trying to protect some young uns, but that by no means it was his fight. Better to speak to an authority figure, or someone with connections like Carl (like Sophia eventually does), and get it sorted out that way.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
A possible situation at the hairdresser event:
The judgment of Paris:

Paris = Dylan
Sophia = Aphrodite
Marie = Athene
Claire = Hera

Best choice: Sophia.
The other two women wouldn't be pissed off if Dylan chooses his mother. Possible end of the Marie Route for Dylan.

Best choice for Dylan: Marie.
The other two women (mothers) would not be very offended and would understand that he chooses Marie. Safe end of the Sophia route for Dylan.

Worst choice: Claire.
Marie would be pissed off because Dylan prefers her mother to her. Possible end of the Sophia Route and safe end of the Marie Route for Dylan.
I don't know if it is the best choice. Hera helps her devotees a lot, but she is extremely resentful towards those who challenge her (Paris lost her family and her city).

Reactions: roro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
who votes for the classic dress is because they imagine that there will be a hot event at the concert, but they are wrong.
I wouldn't say that the event won't be hot. All the events in this day have been hot or beyond what you would expect from Sophia.
Starting with Ellie, then publicly exposing her boobs ( first in the sauna, then Prison, then Aiden event ), the first side job had a huge jump, the second side job, Dylan's progress, he can finally grope the butt he failed to in the beginning.

All these events weren't supposed to be the highlights of the day but the Sam event is supposed to. Though I hardly believe he will be able to surpass the Aiden event. It will most probably remain the hottest and most visually beautiful event of the day.

Obviously the event won't be hot in the way people want ( physical touch that is ). It will be hot in some other way which would be more along the lines of only looking and not touching or the eroticism drawn out from the situation and setting.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't know if it is the best choice. Hera helps her devotees a lot, but she is extremely resentful towards those who challenge her (Paris lost her family and her city).
The truth is that, given the current level of Sophia corruption and the progress of events, I consider the Paris scenario to be out of date.
The other scenario, which I have already mentioned, would suit the current situation better.
Dylan accompanies Sophia to the hairdresser. Once there, Dylan and Marie withdraw to talk about their shared hobby, the martial arts. When Sophia and Claire are done with Sophia's new hairstyle, they look for them. And find Dylan and Marie who is giving him a handjob. At some point Dylan discovers that his mother is watching him, but he lets Marie continue. In the car on the way back, he speaks to Sophia about it. This scenario would not mean the end of the Dylan / Marie route and would be incredibly expandable for the Sophia / Dylan route.
Let us assume that the Sophia / Dylan event would then be a scenario in the tanning salon, the situation there could be reversed. While Zac is applying the tanning aid to Sophia, Dylan watches and Sophia knows that. And Dylan and Zac could learn that the two don't have to be Sophia's competitors.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The truth is that, given the current level of Sophia corruption and the progress of events, I consider the Paris scenario to be out of date.
The other scenario, which I have already mentioned, would suit the current situation better.
Dylan accompanies Sophia to the hairdresser. Once there, Dylan and Marie withdraw to talk about their shared hobby, the martial arts. When Sophia and Claire are done with Sophia's new hairstyle, they look for them. And find Dylan and Marie who is giving him a handjob. At some point Dylan discovers that his mother is watching him, but he lets Marie continue. In the car on the way back, he speaks to Sophia about it. This scenario would not mean the end of the Dylan / Marie route and would be incredibly expandable for the Sophia / Dylan route.
Let us assume that the Sophia / Dylan event would then be a scenario in the tanning salon, the situation there could be reversed. While Zac is applying the tanning aid to Sophia, Dylan watches and Sophia knows that. And Dylan and Zac could learn that the two don't have to be Sophia's competitors.
Possible yes.
I think Dylan will watch Sophia having sex with either her husband or with other males/female and Sophia will go along with it.
Dylan may even set Sophia up for this(again with her knowledge) so yes this is possible

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talcum Powder

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Obviously the event won't be hot in the way people want ( physical touch that is ). It will be hot in some other way which would be more along the lines of only looking and not touching or the eroticism drawn out from the situation and setting.
during the concert sophia dances, if she wears the classic dress, she moves a shoulder strap and exposes her breasts; sam from the stage notices it .... the two talk about it later and sophia shows him her breasts completely. end of event.

• Haha
Reactions: hulk69

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Possible yes.
I think Dylan will watch Sophia having sex with either her husband or with other males/female and Sophia will go along with it.
Dylan may even set Sophia up for this(again with her knowledge) so yes this is possible
Please not during sex with Liam :sick:. That would be sick even for Dylan. And not with a Sex Ed rationale.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think L&P left a clue as to how and in what direction the event will go. Sophia will show the two French ladies how to keep a breast in shape, and Dylan, IMO, will play the role of tester/judge: who has prettier, firmer breasts?
How it will evolve and how far ... we'll see.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It would seem that using the "Cumare"on Aiden will not end the Alyssa/Sophia route according to the dev.
Alyssa's storyline only ends if Dylan and Zac end up at the boarding school,so this is good news for me but also confusing as well.
Will Alyssa have to share Sophia with a macho? ;)

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes