kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
And the other part is they only met the museum guys on Day 2 of the game, which was in-game two weeks ago. So this is their second meeting, so what is supposed to happen here? A free tour of the museum at night? I guess they grab some tacos after the "Free Tour?" I don't understand why this event is even in the novel.

Is there the completed novel (text) of AWAM?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Is there the completed novel (text) of AWAM?
No.
The author doesn't like spoilers. As you understand, the completed novel (text) is a spoiler of future events in detail. The author presents to the public only a general idea, without details, about the events of only the next few days, nothing more.

Reactions: nexer and kimber700

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is the next update lesbian oriented event ?or we can expect some action with dylan
Next lesbian oriented event isn't until the next playable day, so those like me will need to wait at least another year. The next Sam event is straight after.

Next update is Sophia/Claire/Marie/Dylan at the salon. Mainly a continuation of the Yoga event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jansen

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Imagine after waiting decades for Dylan to possibly lose his v-card to Sophia and he cums in seconds?
If it were to happen logically it wouldn't be Dylan because his first time will be later.

If it were to happen surely the Blue Baller Prince would do it for the first sex that's not Liam.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes