Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden, Larry, Patricia, Julia, Emma, 3 kidos... whoever progresses, I wish I see the speedy update and play new one at least every month.
I completely agree with you, my friend, monthly would be nice. the scene with the training of 3 boys is especially catchy.

Reactions: Toushiro

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You entirely missed my point with your post starting with "If you played the story with Sophia and Dylan". The Dylan route starts with Sophia breaking the law. Why would I chose that?
Alley Cat, I like a lot of what you post - I enjoy the lesbian content as well as the hetero content.

I don't get your comment about the beginning of AWAM.

If Ellie was the person who sat on Sophia's lap in the sports car - it would still be against the law, right?

Are you saying that you would not play the lesbian route if Ellie got +1 Ellie because her route began with breaking the law?

I get that you don't like the time spent on the Dylan path as you feel that it takes time away from the development and speed of the lesbian route (this is just my quick summary of your many comments about the lesbian route and the speed at which that route is proceeding).

I don't like the Aiden & Bennett blackmail routes for the same reason - takes too much time from other routes that I like.

I feel like these routes are part of the price I pay to enjoy AWAM.

It's fine if you don't like Dylan or Sam or whomever - we all get to choose, but this response just seems so arbitrary ... because I believe you would forgive Ellie for breaking the law if this was the introduction to her path.

Am I wrong?

info71

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, another round of questions and answers.
1) Could Liam risk losing his job because of Sophia's actions?
Rather not
2) Could Liam fall in love with another woman?
Isn's planned
3) Will Dylan have to use his fighting skills again to defend his mother?
Well, these skills will still play a role a couple of times in the course of the story
4) Will Bennet reappear before his ultimatum with Sophia?
Could happen
5) Will the Janitor have a positive or negative impact on Sophia's story?
Spoiler
6) Will Antonio reappear on Tuesday afternoon?
This was rather a one time thing
7) Will part or all of Dylan's soccer team have the opportunity to have sex with Sophia? Excluding Zac and Dylan himself.

This is still so far in the future that you don't need to bother at the moment
8) Will Dylan be able to meet the 2 thugs who tried to rape Sophia?
Rather not
9) Will Sophia's parents, other than Tuesday, appear again, maybe on the end of the game?
Actually they're only planned for this one day
10) Will the Parkers family have to move to another city?
No
11) Could Sam's family, or only some elements, also move to another city?
No
12) Could Aiden learn about Sophia's betrayal and use it for her own purposes?
The entire tasks deal line is already a "betrayal"

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just to clarify, but by "Dylan-focused stuff", do you mean getting rid of the side branches (Emma, Amber etc) but keeping all the Sophia/Dylan content?
I only mean the hairdresser side where we see things from Dylan's perspective, I don't mind the hairdresser/daughter characters but just think we should see everything from Sophia's perspective, and she finds out later that Dylan was spying on them all, can be Patricia or one of the other characters that tell her.

Ok, another round of questions and answers.
1) Could Liam risk losing his job because of Sophia's actions?
Rather not
2) Could Liam fall in love with another woman?
Isn's planned
3) Will Dylan have to use his fighting skills again to defend his mother?
Well, these skills will still play a role a couple of times in the course of the story
4) Will Bennet reappear before his ultimatum with Sophia?
Could happen
5) Will the Janitor have a positive or negative impact on Sophia's story?
Spoiler
6) Will Antonio reappear on Tuesday afternoon?
This was rather a one time thing
7) Will part or all of Dylan's soccer team have the opportunity to have sex with Sophia? Excluding Zac and Dylan himself.

This is still so far in the future that you don't need to bother at the moment
8) Will Dylan be able to meet the 2 thugs who tried to rape Sophia?
Rather not
9) Will Sophia's parents, other than Tuesday, appear again, maybe on the end of the game?
Actually they're only planned for this one day
10) Will the Parkers family have to move to another city?
No
11) Could Sam's family, or only some elements, also move to another city?
No
12) Could Aiden learn about Sophia's betrayal and use it for her own purposes?
The entire tasks deal line is already a "betrayal"
that spoiler in regards to Janitor makes me think I was spot on with the janitor, the janitor is going to see something and is either going to help Sophia or ignore it completely, depending on what you choose. Maybe the janitor is the one that gets Sophia in trouble and is related to the bad ending.

Last edited:

Pier2885

Nov 2, 2018
hi everyone,
during the last part of the game, while i was creating the finalsave of part 1 I got into this error. can someone help me ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/final_export.rpy", line 96, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/22/c386zbbx4ml0m09qq0dr_wvw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D55EC27F-1FB1-4AB5-AFC8-CEACD97F5AC4/d/A_Wife_And_Mother.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/finalsaves/awam1_awam1.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 28090, in script call
File "final_export.rpyc", line 96, in script
File "/private/var/folders/22/c386zbbx4ml0m09qq0dr_wvw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D55EC27F-1FB1-4AB5-AFC8-CEACD97F5AC4/d/A_Wife_And_Mother.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/22/c386zbbx4ml0m09qq0dr_wvw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D55EC27F-1FB1-4AB5-AFC8-CEACD97F5AC4/d/A_Wife_And_Mother.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/final_export.rpy", line 96, in <module>
File "/private/var/folders/22/c386zbbx4ml0m09qq0dr_wvw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D55EC27F-1FB1-4AB5-AFC8-CEACD97F5AC4/d/A_Wife_And_Mother.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
return python_open(*args, **kwargs)
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/22/c386zbbx4ml0m09qq0dr_wvw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D55EC27F-1FB1-4AB5-AFC8-CEACD97F5AC4/d/A_Wife_And_Mother.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/finalsaves/awam1_awam1.txt'

Darwin-22.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Wife And Mother Part 1 0.151
Wed Jan 4 14:59:31 2023

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Why does the game stop at the molestation scene by Aiden's gang members? and I don't have a scene where she sexually educates boys, I play a bad wife route...

maybe i have a bug in the update i downloaded?

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I'd be curious to know how many of those who complain about the "slowness" of updates for this game (which is a subjective concept: to me given the complexity of the game it seems like an adequate pace) are paying Patreons. I admit to downloading it as a pirate and I'll take what's there: slow or fast. In my country there is a proverb: "you don't look a gift horse in the mouth..."

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
You entirely missed my point with your post starting with "If you played the story with Sophia and Dylan". The Dylan route starts with Sophia breaking the law. Why would I chose that?
because this is a fucking game and you only break the law in your fantasy and not in reality. We all need a comfort zone in which to unleash all the pipe fantasies that we would never have in reality, or else life would be worse hell than it already is.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
My Boy Sam has a good and romantic storyline with Sophia in the game:love::p. Your creepy Frodo just got sex-ed with Sophia and other side and unpopular charactes. Just like the Shota kids.:FacePalm::FacePalm::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

So,My boy sam is 100% better than that Frodo Dylan.
SEX-ED :unsure::FacePalm::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Poor kid Dylan

Last edited:
Reactions: Depay

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Poor kid Dylan
Alwin Samuel Sam, if there is a poor kid in this game, it's Sam. He's either impotent or just weak. Lying on a naked woman and could not do anything. At his age, I would have fucked her even if her husband had come in. Or maybe he is a hidden homosexual, they definitely kiss women, but do not fuck.:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes