I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not sure that they will both be completely naked, but the fact that Dylan should see Sophia completely naked comes from L&P's words that Dylan will catch up and even beat Sam in some ways, this evening.
Any guesses on how it would happen?

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
and u guys were saying dylan would cancel his baskeball event and join her in bathroom or whatever lmao, bad analysis by y'all

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Any guesses on how it would happen?
Well... we might predict that part 2 will involve a jacuzzi because L&P said that before the jacuzzi "they will have more privacy". So 0.185 will contain that statement. I'll bet my money on a massage, considering the ending of the running event and the cream Claire gave to Sophia in the parlor. So:

Part 1: massage
Part 2: jacuzzi

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2021
Also a hanger on the floor in the 2nd teaser. Maybe Dylan already in the room with her? These all all good predictions but I truly believe the Harris part isn’t going to be long. All this amazing brain power should be used towards Dylan and Sophia. By the 4 teaser hopefully dropping soon. I can see us really getting a clear view of what’s going on. My hope is that Dylan cancels his plans and they decide to hangout. Wine involved when ever Sophia is relaxing. So after saying hi to Harris, she shares a glass with her son in the bathroom. They guys are watching the game so they won’t be bothered. After a few sips the conversation gets sexual a bit. They have that talk of how she lost it and Sophia when it comes to breaking her morals it mostly education factor to it. So maybe Dylan expresses his doubts of being really bad. She gives him a peep talk. While he’s giving her a foot massage he ask if she can teach him. They go back and forth for a while. She agrees due to the fact that she doesn’t want him to go through and embarrass moment. Things get very hot then boom. Half time, then Liam knocks on door. I believe after Half time, part two of the future next update between Dylan and Sophia happen. Which involves the soccer team and I believe the teaching of the little students as well. That was the next day. Maybe that will also be the next small update mini game before it shoots back up.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm sorry but that sounds like a horrible idea. Why would Sophia be happy with any of them after such a betrayal? Patricia has no need to blackmail Sophia to get her out of her shell just look at the previous events she was able to talk her sister into. The twist only works because Dylan is a horn-dog who only thinks with his dick so when he meets someone who can make it so he can gawk at his mom more often of course he'd take such an opportunity without thinking of the consequences.
Isn't her relationship with Liam, Ellie and Patricia also important? You can decide not to pursue any of them so what should make Dylan any different?
I understand that you do not like my suggestion - that's fine ... L&P didn't either :)

Any thoughts on why the twist has to be made though?

Do you agree that too many story lines are tied to Dylan or not, and why?

Again - there are those who dislike Dylan and there is almost nothing anyone can say if they think that Dylan is taking away 'screen' time from their preferred paths.

My idea - imperfect as it was, at least would have made Dylan a more likeable character and maintained existing story lines (for those inclined to be objective ...)

jaceke

Sep 12, 2020
[引用=“熙德加根野,帖子:10173064,成员:1899696”]
迪伦会和索菲亚一起做这件事。
[/引用]
what is the game of the picture?

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IN MY OPINION there will be just 3 way to this update:

1-your on GW path: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris and go bath and that's it.
2-your on FL path and no dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and that's it.(maybe sophia masturbute on thinking how tease Mr.Harris turn her on.)
3-your on FL path and dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and dylan will join her.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I agree with people here this very unlike L&P as he is trying quite a few teasers as well as giving hints as to what might happen. I know it has happened before but not of this frequency.

Reactions: kek89

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
IN MY OPINION there will be just 3 way to this update:

1-your on GW path: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris and go bath and that's it.
2-your on FL path and no dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and that's it.(maybe sophia masturbute on thinking how tease Mr.Harris turn her on.)
3-your on FL path and dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and dylan will join her.
:ROFLMAO::unsure:1. GW-Liam is having sex with Sophia and Mr. Harris is spying on them? and does HJ at the same time
2,3o_O

qhuy729

Apr 2, 2018
You guys are easily distracted :ROFLMAO: So will there be suffering after each update

How many renders for Liam coming home, talking, abandoning the evening plan?
How many renders for events like Mr. Harris coming, her greeting, good wife or not ..?

And how many renders do we have left for Dylan to do his work??

How many images do you think L&P will make for this update?

Reactions: Lezgin
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes