yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Paid teasers are a really dumb idea. Smart devs use teasers to generate hype and as a marketing tool. All paid teasers do is tell me a dev has no marketing talent and resents his community. Especially when he calls them rats for doing the marketing work for him. The guy is completely clueless.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Personalized links probably won't work alone, so he'll place some undetectable randomized micro detail on each image copy. This will require two rats to cooperate and use not-so-sophisticated soft to spot the differences and flatten both images accordingly. You're welcome.
If he decides to include some script, well... It certainly violates Patreon rules. But hey! Isn't it the whole point? "Negotiating" with Patreon or migrating to another platform will generate further, so much welcome, distractions and delays. Not bad for such an unintelligent creature.
i wonder if patreon knows his fake rat game on patreon "decisions of life" (that doesnt have the shota and incest material) is not the real game that he is making, would hate for a rat to rat out a ratty dev for false advertsement, that would probly get him kicked off of patreon

SD0083

Sep 15, 2017
Even those big companies can't stop the leakers on the Internet,so what an independent developer can do?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
i wonder if patreon knows his fake rat game on patreon "decisions of life" (that doesnt have the shota and incest material) is not the real game that he is making, would hate for a rat to rat out a ratty dev for false advertsement, that would probly get him kicked off of patreon
I guess you're wrong.
If you haven't noticed, then I'll tell you that recently L&P has been publishing teasers from Dol on Patreon. Therefore, now we are talking about two different products that he creates and Patrion has no reason to remove him for creating another game and advertising it on another site.
Even those big companies can't stop the leakers on the Internet,so what an independent developer can do?
It is much easier for him to solve this problem than for large companies. He doesn't have many high-level subscribers, he will easily figure out who is creating a leak, block him and refuse to receive his money.
Another thing, why do it? Is it so much necessary to spend time and effort on this?
I think it's not worth doing this, but L&P thinks otherwise.

Last edited:

karenkanto

Nov 9, 2019
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Youthful Sins (What Dylan found out about Sophia)

Dylan found in the deepest abyss of the internet some old magazine that Sophia modeled for when she was just getting into college when she was 19. It's a relatively unknown magazine, so Sophia has managed to keep this little youthful sin secret. Until now.

The photo shoot includes a total of 10 hot photos with her. You get to see one of them as a small incentive very soon.

In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

Still, since my requests not to leak the special teasers are being ignored by one and the other rat, there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future. This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
so many expectations, so many illusions, so much waiting, a lot of discussion, many comments and debates for events that in this game for now will never happen. The developer of this wonderful game really knows how to do his job, he knows how to maintain expectations, he has managed to transform his followers not only into fans of his game but almost into acolytes of a religious act
félicitations mon ami tire mon chapeau à ton génie

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Dylan found in the deepest abyss of the internet some old magazine that Sophia modeled for when she was just getting into college when she was 19. It's a relatively unknown magazine, so Sophia has managed to keep this little youthful sin secret. Until now.

The photo shoot includes a total of 10 hot photos with her. You get to see one of them as a small incentive very soon.

In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

Still, since my requests not to leak the special teasers are being ignored by one and the other rat, there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future. This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!
lol that was fast.
Edit:sophie with 19 was a hottie. :love:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Nice render, Sophia looks like Jessica Alba, now is it worth all the fuss and fuss that L&P has created trying to stop that from being shown here?? Absolutely not, for a moment I thought Sophia would come out semi-naked because of how L&P has dealt with this issue, unbelievable, the best way for a game to gain traction and continue to be discussed is by sharing the teasers which creates interest, increases expectations and helps the creator by making the game known to those who don't know it exists.

Thanks for sharing

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I guess you're wrong.
If you haven't noticed, then I'll tell you that recently L&P has been publishing teasers from Dol on Patreon. Therefore, now we are talking about two different products that he creates and Patrion has no reason to remove him for creating another game and advertising it on another site.
If the DOL version is made recently, even if he make two versions to avoid deliberated, it is still dangerous.

It's obvious, but Patron does know

They're just closing eyes for the money

I hope that his income will be maintained and that the content I want will be supplied. (There has been none so far)

In the current situation, if the game doesn't stop, I think it's inevitable to modify the content.

Maybe the incest is delete, or the little Dylan is change, or the family could be turned into landlords and tenants.

I think there may be fewer scenes with Dylan or Ellie because of the tiredness of making the DOL version.

Julia will need the DOL version too and Ava's Children Will Be Deleted...

hm... sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

famblud21

Nov 27, 2022
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Have to hand it to LP for his renders

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
A WIFE AND MOTHER

So if she is 19 in this pictorial and its July 2002, Then the current game is set in 2021? ( she is 38 and thus born in 1983).. Assuming as I have seen it written in previous posts that Ellie is 18 (+/- 6months) That would mean Sophia had her when she was 20 which could mean she is pregnant in this photo?... :).. I have always thought she should have been made to be a few years older..

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
A WIFE AND MOTHER

you're the best bro

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
A WIFE AND MOTHER

He is copying fan art page… :LOL: :p

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Why is the dev spending so much energy stoping teasers from leaking in the internet of all places, the whole game gets pirated anyway lmao
Because he's special. Sort of like DPC is in the same regard. They honestly think by stopping a few "leakers" that they'll make more money but the reality is quite different considering sites like this have brought traffic to their own pages like patreon and so on. What's worse is that they and many others are or once were members of communities exactly like this one. Hubris is a terrible thing to succumb to but it certainly provides a healthy amount of entertainment as we all wait for each new release.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Bizarre he doesn’t separate it I feel the tone with Dylan is completely off compared to everything else. A lot of characters are being neglected cause of him too like there’s no need to have his POV at all.
That's correct. He said to me and on Patreon too that Dylan is someone like second MC now :) So it make a sense that everyone will be more neglected

Ultimately, the majority of complaints can be addressed by implementing faster updates, which is a somewhat funny as focus is on quality of renders all the time by LP.

My hope is that LP does not alter the fundamental storyline involving key characters and stays true to the original vision. After all, it was that which won over fans and made them crazy invested in the game.

Well, he already did. He said that Dylan is second MC :cry: So there will be much more scenes with Dylan than others and probably many choices will depends on Dylan too. (But I am not sure with the choice completely just that Dylan is second MC)

Right now you still have to wait year or two even if the events are in the same day but are the first and last.
True. But still it's something better than wait literally 4 or 5 years I am still surprised that I have a hope :KEK:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Had to look back at this a few times,

looks really carny.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes