TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So what the actual fuck do you have to do to actually see all of this update? How much shit have you got to change or go back in time to change?

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
So is it just me or is Dylan getting taller and older each couple of updates?
In this update he mentions that he is an adult but I'm pretty sure he wasn't even close to being 18 several updates back.
Oh and also what's up with that huge bathtub?
Even the faucet looks huge.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Frankly I think it's a good update, it's not better than Sam's but I'm glad Dylan has made so much progress, honestly I don't know what L&P can put in part 2, a handjob or a blowjob would be something "weird", the low point are the animations, the first two basically useless aka the dancing breasts with only having the groping one would have been fine but L&P is currently obsessed with the animations, so we can't do nothing about it, my congratulations to him for keeping his promise of delivering by the end of April he's moving in the right direction

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hey fellas, I'm sure this gets asked all the time, but does this game have any incest content like penetration? My only understanding of this game is that it's a 6 year tease. Is that still the case? I've always kinda wanted to try it; renders seem nice.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, I got that as well, but still nothing like what others have said happened.
So how far and what specifically triggers this update fully, even the fact that the jogging in the park is going back to part 1 which was well over 12 months ago, so how far back do you have to go ffs and how much of the game do you have to forfeit just for this update?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so where is the lesbian content?
There isn't any. But people like me that play the lesbian route ask, to see if the update is worth downloading. It isn't. Part 2 probably wont be worth downloading until the end of the year, maybe a full year away.

PM me if you want to be kept in the loop as to when the game is worth downloading though

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes