Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Guys and girls! I'll write once - the game developer is a GIRL! If you don't know that, that's your problem. But don't write about the mythical Boy!

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I dont know why, but I find this recent twist in the thread more interesting than the usual comments about milking and such.

So what is L&P?

He? She? ChatGPT gone rogue? :unsure:
The developer of the game is a girl. This is not surprising. A lot of girls are engaged in the IT sphere, develop games for different platforms, art artists, are engaged in rendering games in teams. Therefore, the plot of the game is a little different from the games that the guys develop.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Guys and girls! I'll write once - the game developer is a GIRL! If you don't know that, that's your problem. But don't write about the mythical Boy!
Nothing is less important than the gender of a developer. In particular, it is pointless to argue about it here, because due to the anonymity no one can prove the one or the other.

The developer of the game is a girl. This is not surprising. A lot of girls are engaged in the IT sphere, develop games for different platforms, art artists, are engaged in rendering games in teams. Therefore, the plot of the game is a little different from the games that the guys develop.
Also, the gender of others here can't really be proven. To believe that a gender can be determined by the type of game is far-fetched, to say the least. All in all, a truly pointless discussion.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Nothing is less important than the gender of a developer. In particular, it is pointless to argue about it here, because due to the anonymity no one can prove the one or the other.

Also, the gender of others here can't really be proven. To believe that a gender can be determined by the type of game is far-fetched, to say the least. All in all, a truly pointless discussion.
She didn't hide it at all before, it's now because of the stupid gender policy, many have to go anonymous, so as not to annoy clowns obsessed with gender.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it's simple. 3 genres: olds, shota, corruption
Then he should be behind Patricia. She's a far greater influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden currently is. So Aiden got Sophia to flash her boobs. Patricia got Sophia completely naked in front of two complete strangers. And Dylan got to watch.

Aiden also has absolutely no effect on the Sam and Ellie routes, whereas the latest Sam event doesn't even happen if you haven't done at the very least the first two Patricia events.

Patricia is the one who convinces Sophia that stuff like HJ and BJ don't count as cheating. Aiden only matters to the Dylan route, and now with the Morello option, not even that. If we see something like a BJ on PD14, it will be because of Patricia at the museum event.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then he should be behind Patricia. She's a far greater influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden currently is. So Aiden got Sophia to flash her boobs. Patricia got Sophia completely naked in front of two complete strangers. And Dylan got to watch.

Aiden also has absolutely no effect on the Sam and Ellie routes, whereas the latest Sam event doesn't even happen if you haven't done at the very least the first two Patricia events.

Patricia is the one who convinces Sophia that stuff like HJ and BJ don't count as cheating. Aiden only matters to the Dylan route, and now with the Morello option, not even that. If we see something like a BJ on PD14, it will be because of Patricia at the museum event.
That's why I am asking for more Patricia.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Aiden isn't for corruption, he's for blackmail.

Pretty much every character in the game corrupts Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden isn't for corruption, he's for blackmail.

Pretty much every character in the game corrupts Sophia.
Considering that apparently no-one likes blackmail so it's being slowly written out of the game, that doesn't look good for Aiden fans

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I always thought shota meant men that looked like boys, whereas here as far as I'm aware, Aiden is the only one that is over 18. And that is mainly because of the tattoos, and the comment at the start of the game that he was held back a year because of lack of attendance.

Which is interesting, because as far as I'm aware he's never missed a class.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I always thought shota meant men that looked like boys
Not being an expert myself, I rely on the google search:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So clearly not "men looking like". What taboo would be about underdeveloped or simply short men..? Ain't there quite many metrosexual adult guys easily falling into to this category nowadays?
Which is interesting, because as far as I'm aware he's never missed a class.
Would you miss any with Sophia waiting there for you? :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes