palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's been 6 years that the developer has been taking the piss out of you, turning the dog around, taking the piss out of you again, and turning the dog around again...I didn't know that poop was addictive but it sure seems to be the case...
This ain't Patreon my guy. The dude can't take the piss out of anyone here, unless they are paying.

I cannot understand how such a piece of crap has garnered so much acceptance
There really isn't much acceptance left for this developer among the people on this forum, I can tell you that much.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
XaGnard's logic is that it would be boring to only see Sophia's point of view, and since the entire Parker family is the main character, there is no problem in creating Dylan's single story, and Dylan's single story is necessary to corrupt Sophia.

I agree that different perspectives enrich the story, but I also say that Dylan should not be the MC.
- As I have said repeatedly, my argument is not about the presence of the character, but about the character's screen time. Sofia has no/little screen time in this update.

XaGnard's logic is, first, that seeing only Sophia's point of view is boring, so multiple perspectives are needed.
- I partially agreed with this and said that different perspectives enrich the story. (It also includes the meaning of partially disagreeing)

Second, since this game is “a wife and mother,” the son is also the main character.
- I disagree with this and Sofia is not the only one in this game who is "a wife and mother".
Sophia is not the main character because the title is “a wife and mother”, but the title is “a wife and mother” because Sophia is the main character.

This is like putting what should be put in front at the back and putting what should be behind at the front. It's like saying can sell edible apples at an Apple store or can sell farm equipment. Because of the title

Third, Dylan's role is important for Sophia's corruption process.
- I partially agreed with this opinion and said that Dylan has a role as a "device".

Lastly, XaGnard said that's why Dylan's single story was needed.
- I completely disagree with this opinion and the reasons are as follows:

First, Dylan's single story is another side story or, if not, another main story.
Of course, this causes the game to be extended/delayed.

Second, Sophia already has many routes, including the route with Liam, the route with Sam, the homosexual route, and the route with Dylan.
Here, Dylan's route after returning from the home party is added.
And Dylan already has six women, and with this update, Christine and Amy were added.
“There are already too many.”

Remember that most people said that in order to shorten the development period, the overall volume of the game should be reduced by cutting side stories and reducing the number of characters.

Third, Dylan has already returned from the club and received a handjob from Sophia in the jacuzzi.
This update is not a story after that, but an alternative story.
After Dylan gets a handjob from Sofia in the jacuzzi, he doesn't go to Christine's house.
Dylan canceled the jacuzzi event and went to Christine's house.

Do you think it's right for Dylan to cancel the jacuzzi event and go to Christine's house party for Sophia's corruption?

Dylan has already approached Sophia. Do you think it's right to cancel it and create another route?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You want a Sophia/Dylan/Ellie threesome?

Would Dylan who got a handjob in the jacuzzi be faster or would Dylan who went to Christine's home party be faster?

And Dylan and Ellie somewhat restored their relationship after the laptop incident and the swing.
Their relationship turned sour at a fast food restaurant, and in this update, their relationship doesn't recover when Dylan chooses Christine or Amy.

This update is just an unnecessary waste of movement line and the addition of a useless new route.
100% agree with this..
This update is very unnecessary. L&p should've moved to the next morning and where Sophia would have a chat with Dylan about the date night. It would've been better if dev focused on how Dylans continues to act around Sophia and corrupts her after the handjob he got and then somehow involve Ellie in it. ( Only way we could get a M/S/D threesome event :BootyTime: )
And Christine's party could've wait till Ellie and Dylan have developed a better relationship between themselves. It would've been interesting to see Ellie's reaction when other girls are flirting with Dylan.
Dev could also try shorten Christine/Dylan route so he could focus more on sophia and our personal kinks :WeSmart:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I haven't read all the history of you two guys arguing but if I understood correctly you are saying that events without Sophia like the current PD have no place in the VN as they aren't about Sophia and her corruption.
While I kind of wish we didn't have to play through these events instead of Sophia driven ones, I think they can influence the whole story.

Imagine at some point they will have a threesome in the family, Sophia and her kids. With what we currently know about Ellie and Dylan, that would be extremely out of character for Ellie. So if that is to happen, their relationship has to develop. Or maybe Ellie has some fun with Sophia and decides to help Dylan progress in his attempts with her. The same, why would she do that, if her relationship with Dylan doesn't develop? So if these are avenues that L&P is thinking about (not sure if he is), I do prefer to see how they get to this point than playing just Sophia events and then get blindsided(not really as we all know it will happen, but I think you get my point) with Dylan and Ellie hooking up.
Nothing wrong with an update not focused on Sophia.
The real problem is because of this update and Steam adventure,it will be more than half year(maybe even a whole year) without any meaningful scenes with Sophia.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Why would L&P even consider Steam, given the rules?
Because he is not satisfied with the money and the story suggestions that he is recieving from patreon. That's why the story is half screwed.
Now he will go to the steam to fuck up the story completely and get banned. And the game will be abandoned.
And tbh patreon might have similar policy for underage sex too, but he has loyal fans i guess. :p who doesn't complained yet.

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
My top of the best scenes with Sofia's boobs (when someone is playing with her breasts and of course with her nipples)

And now we need to turn on our most powerful analytics, we may need all the collective intelligence and the best experts, which of the heroes in the future will have the opportunity to test the strength of Sofia's breasts? Your guesses and bets?
Sam and Dylan technically have the longest scenes so far.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
760 renders for one event are way too many.

Here is the thing though, has anyone confirmed a new update does have the exact amount of new renders L&P claims it does?

I've always doubted the number he says, but that is just from viewing updates as I play through it.
760 renders for a side story that most of us don’t give a rats ass about, where was this many renders for the last Sophia update?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Release: between December 31 - January 6th
Renders: 760
Animations: 3
Script pages: 29

It will be extremely difficult to waffle the P&T part until the 31st, but I'm still leaving it open as the earliest possible release date. January 6th just to play it safe. Unfortunately, illness has cost me those few days that probably are now missing for a release this month. In addition, the update with 760 renders is by far the largest so far and it was a real ordeal to process all of them in just a few days. I have to say that the render editing consists of several passes with which I improve the renders more and more.
I will start the P&T part today and let's see how it goes.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes