Mr. John

May 20, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.095] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 2.74GB

Download PC (321MB): - MEGA - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cant open ur crunched version when i downloaded it

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.095] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 2.74GB

Download PC (321MB): - MEGA - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compressed version doesn't open the game, just leads to a readme.

Reactions: xXx21

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
when the dev itself always says " don't expect too much..." before releasing every update why do you guys still believe there will be something xd.... I see this going in 2 ways... the game loses interest and he will be "forced" to speed up the story or he will keep doing his plan... and we will have an actual sexy scene in 2 years because yes I doubt this year we will get something more than naked etc so....

I have nothing against this type of game but there is always a way to keep things more interesting without "defloeing" the main character.. for ex Dylan or whatever her son name is could be engaged n sexy scenes with the neighbour(I think) of the pool.... or any other character keeping things more interesting while telling the story

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who continues to follow this dev and play this game. Its not even honey dicking at this point, that was 3 scene where the characters move around 3 times. I mean Gumdrop is on another level of not giving a fuck, but this is awful planning.

Yet this is still one of the bigger games on this site and he has a pretty big following. I'm just glad people like Drpinkcake are getting support and funds for their game. I played Being a Dik again last week and the game from renders, story and just overall production that includes music, sex scenes is next fucking level.

Again I hope all of you abandon this at some point and stop subjecting yourself to one kiss or touch every four months.
Another disappointing update? How not surprising.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes