Bunta

May 6, 2018
Its half a day.

Slow in game pace + fast update rollout? Good
Fast in game pace + slow update rollout? Good
Slow in game pace + slow update rollout? Milking

There's a reason why most people thought that the update on New Years Eve was good despite the wait and why mostly everyone think this one is not worth the 2/3 months of work.

And I'm sure the goals on his patreon page will change... again.
The first option would be the ideal one, but it's not always possible, considering the quality of the game, 2/3 months for the amount of renders it's a understandable amount of time, i know, it's frustrating wait so much time and don't get much content as we think we would like, but i think it would be worse if he rush the game and do more of the same, we already have a lot of games with horny MILF'S jumping into bed after the first attempt of any human being with a dick

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
I didn't realize this game is still being worked on. I really hope the dev will be able to finish it.

Most RenPy games can be modified by enabling the dev console and then editing the specific variable. In the case of this game here's how:
  • Create a new .rpy file in the 'game' directory. Example: 'A_Wife_And_Mother-0.095-pc\game\dev.rpy'
  • Include the following in the file (using notepad):
Python:
init -1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
Now you can open the developer console by pressing Shift+O (as in "Options", not zero) in-game. Then it's just a matter of changing the needed variables. Looking at the game's scripts shows this:
Python:
default good_wife = 0
default filthy = 0
default lesbian = 0
default dylan = 0
default ellie = 0
default sam = 0
default patricia = 0
default alyssa_price = 0
default zac_price = 0
default emma = 0
default nathalie = 0
default claire = 0
default luke = 0
(you can extract the "archive.rpa" file using RPA Extractor, then take a look at the script.rpy files using notepad)
Now if you want to change anything just type "var = value". For example, to change Ellie's points to 90, type "ellie = 90" (minus the quotes) and press enter.

Big thx brother. İts helped a lot. Stay in home stay safe.

Reactions: aarbei23

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is not bad, I think its well made, good renders. a bit silly here and there, but nothing I get irritation from.
the problem is the speed. if we compare him to other devs, he's extremely slow. content wise is too little for that amount of time and working 100% on it (his own patron goals). pity, it could be a good game if he just makes a team.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I found a continuity error... Sophia was given explicit instructions by Aiden to wear a "Blouse" and a "Skirt" the previous day, but she instead wore a "Dress", but at the same time Aiden did not say anything about it also he calls her "Dress" a "Skirt" in the scene. Perhaps an error in translation.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you refuse Aiden's task and send Dylan away it opens up a small side event involving Amber
How you can get that scene now?If you decide to send him in 0.095 and not earlier?After all that scene with Amber was from previous day.
Playing through the update takes at lest 30 to 60 minutes. If you read everything. If you check all possible routes - it takes even longer.

Just checking extracted CGs takes about 5 minutes.

Now - that is why you and most of others whiners here complain about the game.

Going through CGs ain't the same as playing !
Only if you are playing full corruption path.
If you on Good Wife or full lesbian or some other combinations,this update is realy short.Like the shortest update.
People must understand that if they are not in all characters,it will take maybe years for their character/s to shine in the game.
That is the real problem of the game.
The combination of slow build-up,small number of updates for the year and way too many routes.
This way the content is spread too thin and many are upset they characters don't have a scene for months or even an year.
we already have a lot of games with horny MILF'S jumping into bed after the first attempt of any human being with a dick
Could you please stop spreading this lie?
We barely have any games in which you can have sex on first update.And definetely not that many with MILF.I can actually name only 1.
Others either you have to wait for at least 10 updates or 5-6 but spreaded in an year or more.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
At least Ellie made there already. :love: Dylan only gets to feel the fabric and talks about how SILKY SMOOTH it is. :ROFLMAO: and if you look in the mirror took that's -25 dkp. :LOL:
At least Sophia and Dylan have more interaction in this year. The next showering event will be in the next year, I’m sure that Sophia will touch Ellie’s pussy, when she will shave her daughter's bush.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes