Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In the morning shower scene with Sophia, you may not be on this path. Sophia seems pissed off when she asked this question, which I'm glad she looks pissed off. Damn, Logan needs to get his ^%$ kicked.
Yep Sophia doesn't think a lot of Logan.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I had to double-check this but Ellie said she's dating Logan, but if you look at the photo she has a ring on her left hand. Did they get engaged and Did I missed something. If that is the case, I'm so sorry Farrah. :p
Maybe that's because you're playing both paths...because in my game I don't think I read anywhere Ellie saying she is dating Logan, she IS wearing a ring but nothing about dating anyone and that's because in my game she doesn't get to meet Logan. At what part did she mention him? so I can check it out and see what happens in my game. :unsure:
That's the ring she use to summon her pet in the NWO/New World Online/ game she is playing:)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I had to double-check this but Ellie said she's dating Logan, but if you look at the photo she has a ring on her left hand. Did they get engaged and Did I missed something. If that is the case, I'm so sorry Farrah. :p
big surprice ellie got a tatto!!! screenshot0002.png
check her right feet.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
At the sauna with Patricia and Ellie and Sophia must agree to be single,not married
Yeah, I know about that one on the lesbian path because I checked the nightclub scene, but does Ellie says something about Logan during the bonus story to Dylan? I do have Ellie with a ring but I didn't save the nightclub scene nor any points and she doesn't say anything about dating Logan in my game.

In the morning shower scene with Sophia, you may not be on this path. Sophia seems pissed off when she asked this question, which I'm glad she looks pissed off. Damn, Logan needs to get his ^%$ kicked.
I don't exactly know when is that morning shower, does that happens in this latest version or a previous version? because in my game I just see Sophia showering alone. And yes! I agree that Logan needs his ^%$ kicked...maybe another target for Dylan and protects Ellie from him. I know there's an asset about krav maga poses, maybe that's what the self-defense lessons will be about and that way he can definitely beat up Logan and Aiden.

it was a day before the update then? yeah, I'm not on that path so I didn't see any of that. Indeed, she seems pissed off about Logan, at least in my game, as far as I know, Ellie is not dating anyone even when she is wearing a ring in the bonus story.

That's the ring she use to summon her pet in the NWO/New World Online/ game she is playing:)
Ah okay, I don't know anything about that so I don't know if you're joking or it's for real, I didn' know Ellie plays games online hehe. Okay, so the ring makes sense and is not anything regarding Logan.

big surprice ellie got a tatto!!!
check her right feet.
Yeah, she has I think 3 tattoos, one on the right leg, I think another on the left and stars on her right hand, that's why Dylan points that out and that Sophia might not like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I know about that one on the lesbian path because I checked the nightclub scene, but does Ellie says something about Logan during the bonus story to Dylan? I do have Ellie with a ring but I didn't save the nightclub scene nor any points and she doesn't say anything about dating Logan in my game.

Ah okay, it was a day before the update then? yeah, I'm not on that path so I didn't see any of that. Indeed, she seems pissed off about Logan, at least in my game, as far as I know, Ellie is not dating anyone even when she is wearing a ring in the bonus story.

Ah okay, I don't know anything about that so I don't know if you're joking or it's for real, I didn' know Ellie plays games online hehe. Okay, so the ring makes sense and is not anything regarding Logan.

Yeah, she has I think 3 tattoos, one on the right leg, I think another on the left and stars on her right hand, that's why Dylan points that out and that Sophia might not like that.
Concerning logan.Sophia has thougthts about him when she shared the shower with Ellie

saitama1008

Jan 17, 2018
Things missing from these scene, my case ;) .
L&P has already created this scene, only few renders more, with his PC should be easy, and could make all more spicy, a drop of ... juice, something and Dylan trying to clean it, touching her skin. It would make this more intense and erotic. My opinion;)
View attachment 609668
or this
View attachment 609697
why i don't have an storyline Breakfast in bed with Dylan .
can be send me an saved file .
Thank

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She even wore stocking for Sophia

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
So i saw there is no changelog, can somebody tell me whats new on this update? anything worth to play or still blueballing updates and scenes?

• Angry
Reactions: ibizadalton

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Can i choose to only pursue my family and still get all scenes with son and daughter?
Not yet, no. Right now, if you want to take full advantage of all the current development with Ellie and Dylan, you have to be on routes outside the family to get anywhere.

Dylan won’t have much progression with Sophia without being on a blackmail route. And you won’t get an extended shower scene with Ellie without having her be involved with a guy named Logan.

L&P said there will be alternatives but they aren’t implemented yet so you have to wait.
Honestly they should’ve been implemented the same time to give people not on those routes something to do. It’s a flawed development imo.

JackWheel

May 4, 2017
I've been doing a head count,
if it takes four months for every day,
for the next meeting with Mr Bennet we'll probably have to wait about four years.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes