Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Yes, Morello is a more successful bandit than Aiden ... Looking for protection against Aiden with Morello's help is a promising option... of course it will not be free
That does not seem, to me, to be a smart move. For one thing, Aiden is known to have some ties to criminal elements. They're small-time, but that doesn't mean they couldn't do something to get revenge on Dylan, Sophia, and their whole family. Secondly, Aiden's Uncle is a top-tier lawyer and has thus made Aiden untouchable with regards to legal ramifications for his actions, so he could sue Liam and Sophia into the ground and take everything from them. Also, the cops can't touch Aiden because of his Uncle, which means that Dylan would likely be the one to face the harsh punishment for beating up Aiden. Finally, we don't know exactly how well-connected and influential Carl is in this city, so he might not be much help at all.

Overall though, Aiden does not seem like the kind of person that would give up so easily if he got handed a beatdown by Dylan. If anything, it could just make things far worse for him and Sophia. At the moment, I feel like the only one who could help would be Morello as it's possible that he knows Aiden's Uncle in some way, or maybe the Uncle is Morello's lawyer and he could pressure him to get Aiden to back off Sophia.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does this game have a mod with gallery etc... I found it for similar games but not this one... weird

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
just wanted to start game again, and got this, wtf ? this game was working fine before and i have change nothing
but an uncaught exception occurred

edit. isit possible that updating flasj have something to do with it ? thats only thing i can think off that have changed

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The thing with the self-lessons training is that Dylan could beat up Aiden at least that was the idea.

Dylan may not know much about fighting but he is not weak just outnumber, when he intervened along with Zac to help the weaker kid he pushed Aiden and Aiden went all the way down to the floor so he can push Aiden, he is already an Athlete and plays soccer so he is already in good shape to keep running around the soccer field and his legs are already trained for the kicking now just needs to practice and focus on kicking in different ways and techniques.

It's like learning a new language, for example, one from the Latin roots say Spanish and study Italian or Portuguese since you already know Spanish you've covered half of the learning already and it becomes easier. So it is in sports or martial arts, he may have already covered part of his training for being in shape from playing soccer the body is prepared for another discipline.

I don't know, maybe sure...it's possible but you have to consider that not everyone is doing the damn lesbian path with Sophia, in the game, players can keep Ellie from meeting Logan unless Ellie meets him and dates him even when not playing her path nor having Sophia going lesbian. While maybe it could have more to do with that...maybe not entirely because in other paths Ellie is not with Logan let alone Julia, so IF Aiden is to fight someone it's more likely to be against Aiden.

The thing with the self-lessons training you can still attack or use the opponent's strength and attacks against them. I doubt he'll learn Wing-Chun or Krav Maga but he could probably learn something that gives him an offensive approach, as well as defensive, at least L&P in the preview, I think he said to turn Dylan into "Karate Kid" or something like that.
Dylan beating up Logan may have nothing to do with the lesbian route and more to do with what Logan may do to Ellie so I don't think that you can pin this just one the lesbain route.
Don't you think that it maybe a bit obvious that Aiden is the target?Is the self defence lessons tied to the Aiden events because I cannot remember.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sophia in White... :love::love::love::love:(y)

Asana
The Yoga class has started!
This is just a tiny teaser of this event which approximately will have between 250 and 300 renders. Just as a little info: Between the last render of the Ellie/Julia event and this one above are 168 renders in between!

Attention: To avoid spoilers, this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!
Don't tell me they will ride a car,walk and change for 168 renders.
I hope at least 100 of them will be the girls changing.
and I don't think Aiden knows that Dylan is learning Ninjitsu.
It's not exactly Ninjitsu.Not to mention Dylan is too old to start training Ninjitsu.On his age the ninja is already a killing machine.

Last edited:

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Even if he does, he'll more than likely just get pushed to the floor if he thinks that one day of training makes him a master kung-fu fighter. :ROFLMAO:
Well in any fight... A dog in a fight doesn't matter but fight in the dog does... P.S. this has nothing to do with old dog (just kidding dude) ;)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Dylan beating up Logan may have nothing to do with the lesbian route and more to do with what Logan may do to Ellie so I don't think that you can pin this just one the lesbain route.
The reason why I pin it to the lesbian route is that you need "lesbian temptation" points in order to progress to the point of the spa, sauna, and nightclub otherwise you don't get to the point of Ellie getting to meet logan. Sophia has to start touching the woman from the gym, then go to the spa and I think also some more lesbian points while there and then one gets the nightclub event, you need to have some points with that woman in order to hang out more and that's, I think, by getting lesbian points.
So...if you need lesbian points to reach the nightclub? Then it's in the lesbian route and thus why I pin it to it hehehe.

I once messaged Alley Cat and asked him how to get the nightclub event because I wanted to see the hand going up Sophia's skirt :sneaky: (I am a member of the Degenerate Perverts Club after all hehe) so in order to see that, I had to use unren to add lesbian points to the game otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten the sequence to lead to the nightclub.

Just so I could just skip "unseen text" through the previous scenes without having to read them all and to reach the nightclub I added that amount.
screenshot0011.png

This is how may actual main playthrough and path look like waiting for the next update and forward.

screenshot0013.png

Why I also pin it to the lesbian route it's because, without the points and the nightclub event, Ellie doesn't date Logan and, for in my case and my game, when I have ZERO lesbian points and Ellie points...there's no logan to beat up because Ellie is safe from him. Why beating up someone Ellie doesn't even know? hehe. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't you think that it maybe a bit obvious that Aiden is the target?Is the self defence lessons tied to the Aiden events because I cannot remember.
It IS very obvious, too obvious even and expected. Other than Aiden and his gang, Dylan doesn't really have any other "enemies" to fight nor need for defense lessons or boarding schools so both choices are completely linked to Aiden's problem and rivalry. So it stands to reason that if not the boarding school then the self-defense lessons are in preparation for a fight against Aiden because he is his Enemy.

I just think that the player needs to play several paths and choices in order for Dylan to beat up Logan, whereas it's much simpler and direct for Dylan to just beat up Aiden. :cool:(y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Asana
The Yoga class has started!
This is just a tiny teaser of this event which approximately will have between 250 and 300 renders. Just as a little info: Between the last render of the Ellie/Julia event and this one above are 168 renders in between!

Attention: To avoid spoilers, this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!
Definitely a lesbian temptation scene and DEFINITELY going to be nude yoga if this is a non-spoiler version of the image. :love:

Reactions: roro

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The thing is, does l&p want to make it realistic ? Or will he make it as if one week of training would be enough for Dylan to beat Aiden and his gang ? The Dylan/Sophia route is one of the most unrealistic in the game as incest is super creepy in real life. It almost always occurs in families with low level of education, low iq and that are secluded. The complete opposite of the Parker family. As for those who would respond that she does all this because she loves her children, I would say there’s a difference between love and self respect. The Dylan route starts because Dylan never had a girlfriend. They talk about it. Then Dylan ask if she can show him her boobs because he has never saw a naked woman before. She says no, he asks if she can teach him how to kiss, she says no, he pouts, she has pity, he goes to the kitchen, starts washing the dishes, his mom says no, he pouts again, Sophia accepts some of his request . And that’s just the beginning of their journey. Just take Dylan in this scenario. He’s 16 or 17, and he ask his mom to show him her boobs like it’s perfectly normal. If I asked my mother something like that she would ask what is wrong with me . And if I insisted she would have slapped me in the face and send me to a doctor to see what was wrong in my head. In fact all the incest side of the story doesn’t make sense with the setting and the background of the Parkers . Sophia and Dylan seems to come from Alabama, Ellie does a prank on Dylan that could have cost his life, she doesn’t express any regret and when Sophia scold her, she’s completely dismissive of what Sophia says. No punishment, nothing. She even tell her mother that they’re going to the club in the evening. All this rant to say that I wouldn’t be surprised if the Aiden situation will be resolved in a really unrealistic manner. L&p has put himself in the corner with Aiden and I don’t see it how he can resolve it in a satisfactory answer. ( Sorry for the big block of text and if I don’t make sense, English is not my first language and I’m drunk )

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The thing is, does l&p want to make it realistic ? Or will he make it as if one week of training would be enough for Dylan to beat Aiden and his gang ? The Dylan/Sophia route is one of the most unrealistic in the game as incest is super creepy in real life. It almost always occurs in families with low level of education, low iq and that are secluded. The complete opposite of the Parker family. As for those who would respond that she does all this because she loves her children, I would say there’s a difference between love and self respect. The Dylan route starts because Dylan never had a girlfriend. They talk about it. Then Dylan ask if she can show him her boobs because he has never saw a naked woman before. She says no, he asks if she can teach him how to kiss, she says no, he pouts, she has pity, he goes to the kitchen, starts washing the dishes, his mom says no, he pouts again, Sophia accepts some of his request . And that’s just the beginning of their journey. Just take Dylan in this scenario. He’s 16 or 17, and he ask his mom to show him her boobs like it’s perfectly normal. If I asked my mother something like that she would ask what is wrong with me . And if I insisted she would have slapped me in the face and send me to a doctor to see what was wrong in my head. In fact all the incest side of the story doesn’t make sense with the setting and the background of the Parkers . Sophia and Dylan seems to come from Alabama, Ellie does a prank on Dylan that could have cost his life, she doesn’t express any regret and when Sophia scold her, she’s completely dismissive of what Sophia says. No punishment, nothing. She even tell her mother that they’re going to the club in the evening. All this rant to say that I wouldn’t be surprised if the Aiden situation will be resolved in a really unrealistic manner. L&p has put himself in the corner with Aiden and I don’t see it how he can resolve it in a satisfactory answer. ( Sorry for the big block of text and if I don’t make sense, English is not my first language and I’m drunk )
Without offending you, I just want to say:
realistic to a certain extent and finally, it's just a game.

Reactions: Lexkar83

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Definitely a lesbian temptation scene and DEFINITELY going to be nude yoga if this is a non-spoiler version of the image. :love:
Small room, private. All will happen between them. They've paired up, see later, but Patricia isn't going to miss the opportunity. Will be interesting. Claire has a big cleavage and bigger ass ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Without offending you, I just want to say:
realistic to a certain extent and finally, it's just a game.
No offense taken. I understand the not so realistic aspect of the game. I should have talked about the consistency of the tone and of the characters. I have a bad habit of being too much talkative sometimes and with the language barrier, it’s not easy to get to the point sometimes. And I you said it’s just a game. I may appear to be quite engaged sometimes but I’m not.

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes