• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I can’t find who said that the Dylan/Ellie event was due to the patreons who wanted an explanation as to why Ellie treats her brother like that but for once I’m glad that it’s happening. I’m not fond of meddling in a creator vision unless it’s something that should be addressed but isn’t. The constant insults of Dylan by Ellie, her « revenge prank » that was completely disproportionate, or the first day when she tried to strangle him because he insulted her back didn’t make sense at all without an explanation. It’s weird that L&p would have not addressed this point if the patreons wouldn’t have asked.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
The thing is, does l&p want to make it realistic ? Or will he make it as if one week of training would be enough for Dylan to beat Aiden and his gang ? The Dylan/Sophia route is one of the most unrealistic in the game as incest is super creepy in real life. It almost always occurs in families with low level of education, low iq and that are secluded. The complete opposite of the Parker family. As for those who would respond that she does all this because she loves her children, I would say there’s a difference between love and self respect. The Dylan route starts because Dylan never had a girlfriend. They talk about it. Then Dylan ask if she can show him her boobs because he has never saw a naked woman before. She says no, he asks if she can teach him how to kiss, she says no, he pouts, she has pity, he goes to the kitchen, starts washing the dishes, his mom says no, he pouts again, Sophia accepts some of his request . And that’s just the beginning of their journey. Just take Dylan in this scenario. He’s 16 or 17, and he ask his mom to show him her boobs like it’s perfectly normal. If I asked my mother something like that she would ask what is wrong with me . And if I insisted she would have slapped me in the face and send me to a doctor to see what was wrong in my head. In fact all the incest side of the story doesn’t make sense with the setting and the background of the Parkers . Sophia and Dylan seems to come from Alabama, Ellie does a prank on Dylan that could have cost his life, she doesn’t express any regret and when Sophia scold her, she’s completely dismissive of what Sophia says. No punishment, nothing. She even tell her mother that they’re going to the club in the evening. All this rant to say that I wouldn’t be surprised if the Aiden situation will be resolved in a really unrealistic manner. L&p has put himself in the corner with Aiden and I don’t see it how he can resolve it in a satisfactory answer. ( Sorry for the big block of text and if I don’t make sense, English is not my first language and I’m drunk )
i totally agree, the hole thing with both dylan and ellie are very UNrealistic. but what is by far more UNREALISTIC is those tasks by aiden. its clear L&p knows nothing about gangbangers, if aiden really was a gangbanders and a leader at that, he would NOT be doing 10 year old childish show-in-tell tasks

gnole13

May 29, 2020
The Dylan/Sophia route is one of the most unrealistic in the game as incest is super creepy in real life. It almost always occurs in families with low level of education, low iq and that are secluded. The complete opposite of the Parker family.
i totally agree, the hole thing with both dylan and ellie are very UNrealistic.
The ones who find incest between family members "UNrealistic" please check or search these references.
I gave wiki because it is open for everyone, however, whoever finds an interesting scientific article about "Incest" published in a journal, don't hesitate to ask from me. Probably I can provide it.

Incest between consenting adults,
Genetic sexual attraction,
"Can sex between close relatives ever be acceptable? Johann Hari on the queasy issue of 'consensual' incest" from the guardian
"Legality of incest" from wikipedia
"No Consensus on Incest? Criminalisation and Compatibility with the European Convention on Human Rights
James A. Roffee, 2014. Human Rights Law Review, 14-3 pp 541-572

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
is that fan art or an actual preview image on Patreon?

am leaning towards it being fan art of Sophia looking at herself in a magazine.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The ones who find incest between family members "UNrealistic" please check or search these references.
I gave wiki because it is open for everyone, however, whoever finds an interesting scientific article about "Incest" published in a journal, don't hesitate to ask from me. Probably I can provide it.

Incest between consenting adults,
Genetic sexual attraction,
"Can sex between close relatives ever be acceptable? Johann Hari on the queasy issue of 'consensual' incest" from the guardian
"Legality of incest" from wikipedia
"No Consensus on Incest? Criminalisation and Compatibility with the European Convention on Human Rights
James A. Roffee, 2014. Human Rights Law Review, 14-3 pp 541-572
What I was talking about have nothing to do with legality or acceptance of incest. First of all the vast majority of incest case are father on daughter and older brother on sister. The second point is that’s it happens on people with very low rate of education. People who are illiterate or didn’t pass elementary school. The third point is that it often happens with people with an addiction (drugs, alcohol). I’m not against incest, that’s why I came to this game in the first place. But the settings and the background of the Parkers doesn’t coincide with the incest that is presented in the story. And that goes for all of the Parkers. I may not be fond of certain storylines like the Bennet situation but you have better chance of an narcissistic trying to blackmail a woman in sleeping with him than a daughter asking to french-kiss her mother and this one accepting. If we had some explanation as to why Sophia is so overprotective of her children, it would flaw a little more with the tone . Maybe Sophia as lost a third child after Dylan and Ellie and that’s why she’s like so forgiving of her children. That wouldn’t explain how Dylan and Ellie act towards their mother but that would be something for Sophia. Well I’ll stop here cause I’m just repeating myself at this point.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
A small bet between us for fun? :giggle:
Who will fuck Sophia first (male, no lesbian) :unsure:
:D you really adding fuel to the fire eh?

Well technically her husband is the first male as on good wife route, sure they do have sex.

However, on the filthy route, I think it will be Dylan, Sam or Aiden and am going with Aiden.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes