Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If I remember correctly, some time ago on this thread I read that the first extramarital sexual intercourse with a man, would take place on the 19th playable day, so it would be plausible that Mr. Bennett is the first to have this chance.
He has changed the script since then but he also said that it would be with someone you wouldn't expect,but anything is possible.
Also Sophia has 3-4 options for dealing with Bennet and sleeping with him is not a sure thing.

Reactions: Dan5k74

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He has changed the script since then but he also said that it would be with someone you wouldn't expect,but anything is possible.
Also Sophia has 3-4 options for dealing with Bennet and sleeping with him is not a sure thing.
Given that L&P often uses cryptic language, I'm wondering if this "unexpected" character that will be the first person she has sex with outside her marriage actually means a character that we don't expect her to do it with. It would honestly seem strange to me that, given her general reluctance and moral objection to doing things with Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, etc, that her first extra-marital tryst would be with someone like Neil, or Jason, or Mr Murray, or even Vicky.

Even if she's a little sex-starved on the Filthy and Lesbian paths by avoiding all the GW sex, she's not an impulsive person and therefore not going to jump on just anyone. Plus, there are so many characters that she hasn't really been building that kind of connection with and I think she's much likely to do it with someone she has been building this connection with, not just some random character that only pops up occasionally.

So I'm wondering, and also kind of hoping, that L&P doesn't mean it would be one of these fringe characters we've only seen once or twice who is the "unexpected" character, but that it will be a character we do expect and it happening this soon is what is "unexpected". So it would still be an "unexpected" character because we don't "expect" it to happen quite this soon with them.

no lesbian is hard for me, most males are assholes in this game, and i think it would be cheating saying the husband, so probably Dilan, i would say Sam, but Dilan has more leeway.
"Most" males? Try all of them. :ROFLMAO: Even Dylan and Sam aren't exactly perfect.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Given that L&P often uses cryptic language, I'm wondering if this "unexpected" character that will be the first person she has sex with outside her marriage actually means a character that we don't expect her to do it with. It would honestly seem strange to me that, given her general reluctance and moral objection to doing things with Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, etc, that her first extra-marital tryst would be with someone like Neil, or Jason, or Mr Murray, or even Vicky.

Even if she's a little sex-starved on the Filthy and Lesbian paths by avoiding all the GW sex, she's not an impulsive person and therefore not going to jump on just anyone. Plus, there are so many characters that she hasn't really been building that kind of connection with and I think she's much likely to do it with someone she has been building this connection with, not just some random character that only pops up occasionally.

So I'm wondering, and also kind of hoping, that L&P doesn't mean it would be one of these fringe characters we've only seen once or twice who is the "unexpected" character, but that it will be a character we do expect and it happening this soon is what is "unexpected". So it would still be an "unexpected" character because we don't "expect" it to happen quite this soon with them.

"Most" males? Try all of them. :ROFLMAO: Even Dylan and Sam aren't exactly perfect.
The husband isn't so bad. But yeah, i agree with the Dylan and Sam coment, they are little pervs.
edit: also, thats why i'm only going the husband /lesbian route, or my heavly modded route where i took out most "if's" statments from the script

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The second point is that’s it happens on people with very low rate of education. People who are illiterate or didn’t pass elementary school.
Actually not truth at all.The incest is a common practice in the higherst elite of all countries,especially the one governing the country.Way back in the time they were usually among the most educated/if not even the only/
About Sophia first straight sex, from L&P old messages: will be "casual". Could be Tyler/friend of .... or someone connected with Aiden's task.
The problem is that we have to wait at least for task 10 or late, for something of that magnitude.And task 10 is probably around day 22-25.She will have sex with someone way before that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor
3.30 star(s) 457 Votes