palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Facts my ass if those people include you don't like what he's doing then why are y'all keep giving him money common sense tell you
...What?

Who said I'm giving him money? Did you even understand what I was saying in my post? What the hell Lmao

Some guy said the update was "fast", not understanding that 118 renders in 4 weeks only amounts to ~3.6 renders/day, which is one of the slowest updates in almost 7 years of AWAM. That same guy found it sus that he's suddenly so "fast", which clearly he isn't if you can understand the numbers behind it. That's also why I said that those are the kind of people who L&P wants to support his project because they don't understand that he is getting slower and slower every year, being fooled by L&P's methods.

You, in return, called me a hater for pointing it out. I told you that my post had nothing to do with hate as I simply provided the numbers behind it to showcase how nothing about this was fast.

And now you reply with a post talking about me giving him money (which I don't), completely missing the point and seemingly not understanding in the slightest what I was even saying. Are you high?

Last edited:

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Yep, kind of what I expected:
1) See a new "update" to the game...
2) Look at the first 3-5 new posts from last time in comment section....
3) See complaining about nothing "exciting" in the new "update"....
4) Skip downloading and playing....
5) Repeat process until review section goes crazy with discussion about something interesting.

Sad thing is, been this way for at least 2 years now, if not 3. At least that has been my pattern since that was when I lost interest in this actually being a "fun game to play". Now it is simply once a year download just to keep "up to date" on the same old "snore-fest of a game" so that if something DOES actually happen, I don't have to play 100 hours of nothing to get to it.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Having that would make it even worse. Just say no to futa. Hate that shit.
and why was it worse? I thought it was Sofia or Sam’s mother because of something it became futa and attacked Sam and let’s fuck him in the ass HAHAHA that would be true PPC)))))

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Well here is my latest conspiracy theory... L&P is actually an experimental psychologist and is working on the seminal book of the century. All the patrons and people who post here are his rats to be toyed and experimented on, with the bonus that he earns money from it... LoL. We are all suckers and fall prey to his mind games.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
If, when the new update drops, you still find that this 'classic' Sophia isn't the Sophia you were hoping for, then what?
The new 'LP' will probably say: Hey folks, I just took over this game at the start of the year. Oops! I'm the new LP, version 2.0 :cool:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
When I want to start part 2 , it says: no import files
When you click on Start button in Part 2, you should see that:
1717322710276.png

If not:
- You play on which OS?
- Where did you download the game?
- Did you install any mod, or maybe translation pack?
:unsure:

Jun 9, 2022
...What?

Who said I'm giving him money? Did you even understand what I was saying in my post? What the hell Lmao

Some guy said the update was "fast", not understanding that 118 renders in 4 weeks only amounts to ~3.6 renders/day, which is one of the slowest updates in almost 7 years of AWAM. That same guy found it sus that he's suddenly so "fast", which clearly he isn't if you can understand the numbers behind it. That's also why I said that those are the kind of people who L&P wants to support his project because they don't understand that he is getting slower and slower every year, being fooled by L&P's methods.

You, in return, called me a hater for pointing it out. I told you that my post had nothing to do with hate as I simply provided the numbers behind it to showcase how nothing about this was fast.

And now you reply with a post talking about me giving him money (which I don't), completely missing the point and seemingly not understanding in the slightest what I was even saying. Are you high?
1.I'm not high and I don't smoke

2.I believe that L&P wants to take his time to create each sense for the story and I believe those people do understand because it takes time and effort.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes