Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You need:
  • At least 10 lesbian points to let Sophia think that it's intriguing watching the girls kissing
  • All these variables set to false to "surrender" to Ellie
    • day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam
    • day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace
    • day18_Sophia_Liam_had_sex_on_day18
It does not matter where Dylan went the night before, the only thing that matters is that she didn't forgive Logan (
day20_Ellie_doesnt_forgive_Logan = True).

Maybe you wanted to install the Universal Renpy Mod.
thanks, it was that mod I forgot the name off.

Got the points covered and never had sex with Liam either, and I had Ellie not forgive Logan

I don't know, these choices are getting way out of hand in AWAM. Was never a problem in Part 1 but the choices are negatively impacting part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Matt1

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This is exactly what dev needs to do. I don't mind waiting 3 months for updates But need longer, quality updates with some logic in it. He actually needs someone to help him with verious points of development, like help him with script writing & animation also providing new ideas but his stubbornness has ruined his reputation he has built over the years. There is still time. He should Stop Fucking around and focus.
Don't get me wrong. But:

"There is still time." This made me laugh after 7+ years lol. Very optimistic thought about LP. People offered to help, artist script writers but nope...His focus is just to extend this VN to death.

You do know he is asking for the poll for old/new sophia .....then he will do some change I am sure if poll went for old sophia...if not completely turning to old model but he can adjust something...that will take atleast 2/3 weeks of his time.

Now, he just worked for 2 shit updates back to back with Sophia/Ellie one...He needed rest or a break....He's not gonna say that he's going for a holiday because of the reputation he made in the past lol..This poll is just an excuse to take a break. And be sure about it that the next update will not come before oct....He has both models old/new and all assets. You'll see how many % of rendering will be done by the end of June . He will definitely come up with some reason that he was working on this model and did waited for members to vote for a week instead of saying he was on holiday. Next month he will start working on the update. You'll have to wait for 4 months from now.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
People should drop support until there's vaginal sex with someone other than the husband. Otherwise, this shit's going to go for another 7 years, if not a couple decades. Unless maybe his supporters, given how they seem, hate sex just as much as he does.
I guess you will need an extra 1000 dirt points before those panties drop, last time i checked maximum was 58 or so, i doubt you can get even 120 yet, still a long way to go. maybe the game will 5 terabytes by then:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: DM72

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
At one time his supporters were rabid and all over the place attacking anyone who DARED criticize him or the game. Not sure how many supporters there were a couple years back, but someone now supporting either is totally brainwashed, hates sex, or forgot they're supporting it. Slow burn is bad enough, but this takes it to the most extreme.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I guess you will need an extra 1000 dirt points before those panties drop, last time i checked maximum was 58 or so, i doubt you can get even 120 yet, still a long way to go. maybe the game will 5 terabytes by then:sneaky:
By then maybe that won't take much of what the average hard drive holds...

• Haha
Reactions: Jinsem

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How many subs did he had before the update ? 2.2k i think ? Because right now he's a 1.7k so lost 500 subs in a few days maybe that's why he posted that nonsensical message
He had 2,187 subs as of May 31st. With Shitty updates he is bound to lose Subs in the future.
Don't get your hopes up. We've been saying this for three years, and yet his subs remain remarkably consistent over the long-term. There's always a sizable drop at the beginning of the month, but he almost always recovers by the end of the month. He's held stead at around 1,900 - 2,000 subs for like two years.

Nothing will change until the numbers take a sustain decline.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
People still loiter around these parts? Best AVN-related thing I've ever done was give up this milkfest. What a sham this game is. So much potential yet inherently flawed by gigantic ego which was incessantly infatuated with itself.

Hard pass on this bullsh*t

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Don't get your hopes up. We've been saying this for three years, and yet his subs remain remarkably consistent over the long-term. There's always a sizable drop at the beginning of the month, but he almost always recovers by the end of the month. He's held stead at around 1,900 - 2,000 subs for like two years.

Nothing will change until the numbers take a sustain decline.
Don't care about that anymore. No matter how many Patreon's he has the updates aren't getting any faster. I have pretty much lost interest in the game.

Jun 9, 2022
Nice input there, buddy. My post was literally just providing numbers to showcase as to why an update with 118 renders doesn't take as long to make compared to an update with 400+ renders. When people say this was "fast" just because it came out within a month, but they completely disregard the fact that this is due to it being a tiny update, then clearly these are the kind of people L&P wants to support his project as he'd have to do barely anything and they'd still be happy with their flawed logic.

You call it hate, I call it simply providing facts.
Facts my ass if those people include you don't like what he's doing then why are y'all keep giving him money common sense tell you

Jul 6, 2023
LOL the recent ratings / reviews were all 1 star - just behold soon the DEV and his apologist will cry AGAIN to mods and admin like they always do in last 8 years , to remove and delete negative comments and them bad ratings, so the milking product keep some of the higher rating for new comers who were not with us 5 or 7 years ago not knowing the situation.

Then they will create 15 burner account each, and give 4 or 5 stars with some bullshit lie narrative HYPE how game is beautiful TEASING and dev bust his balls to deliver 2 updates per 5 months (more likely per 7 months) cause its difficult to render a few JPG images and arrange tons of titles underneath with his cheap computer - YES he couldnt afford fast PC and original PremierePRO , probably using some slowest Fillippinos program from the Torrent to render and so and so :LOL: :poop: :sick: he got sick this night by sitting near monitor closer than usual 5 centimeters (what is his real size btw) ...

Just behold watch them 90% bad ratings got reported and magically disappears (leaving just some for - lets say balance, and, so most of ppl not notice and blew thru their cover). If all the bad comments and negative ratings stayed in last 7 years , this CRAP will and would be !! minus 50 STARS rated !!

Last edited:

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
This commercial game project, dude. L&P make money. But straight-romance storyline still exist. Last kissing with Sam was the best game expirience for my last year!
He could have made much more if his pea sized brain could accept that he can bring much more audience to the game if he listens to constructive criticism instead of dismissing them altogether. Yes, straight romance exist here but isn't that too slow paced? And for fuck sake it's 7 years now, I don't know how someone can still defend LP's actions.

L&P new plan to eradicate RATS. Make lesbian content one after another, delay updates, make MC look ugly and let the RATS die so there are no more LEAKS of the game :LOL:.
RATS are here to stay. If he thinks he can stop his game from leaking then he is obviously delusional af.

Because it's becoming a trend that women in games are either sluts and/or bi.
That's just sad. I would still prefer if characters were sluts as lesbians scenes don't really appeal to me. Once in a while we get good lesbian scenes otherwise it's all generic stuff now.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2023
Michael Jordan in early 90's :

'' ppl who cannot accept negative critiques will never be great or ever fix their mistakes !! They fell into comfort zone where only good fans and good things from friends will be acceptable for them - and that creates a weak personality who were also blind to see how could he improve or fix something that dont working well. As much as I love the hype and supporting, I failed too many times till I learn how to accept negative critiques and then use them to become the greatest version of myself, and the greatest player that I could be . Ego is the one thing, but failing over and over unwilling to learn just rely on GOOD THINGS, will makes u nothing more than a loser''

Lust & Passion is nothing more than pathetic loser egocentric maniac incompetent to do a work, co-operate with anyone smarter than him in some aspects, or keep SMART FANBASE instead of bunch of low IQ sheep ''yes sir'' , ''good sir'' tards !!
The behavior last 7 years here is more laughable than I have seen in any thread.

4 years ago he promised he will find animator or hire the creative story teller, scenario writer or graphic designer '' TO SPED UP THE UPDATES '' !!......yet morons apologist here have a dignity to continue every day to spread their lies and narratives hype although he never finished any of promises.

Yes he cut short updates from 5 months to 3, but with far less content and gameplay.

Egocentric behavior unwilling to spend a little cash to HIRE SMARTER THAN HIM, TO FASTEN UP THE PROJECT, just tells me the dude is sore loser without any apology or regrets for his bullshit. In real world, those kind of ppl are usually lowest and the weakest characters persona EVER !!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes