Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
LP be using the DEI formula that is infesting the game industry, making character ugly is a ARTISTIC choice LMAO, dude is coocked, insulting his patreons after a shitty update, that will not turn good for him
He be like those talented hair dressers that do too much and make you look like nothing you asked for.

one-hot-haircut (1).gif

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You probably don't have enough lesbian points or points with Ellie. You can change those all in the cheat menu in-game. BUT, to unlock the full scene you need to give in to Ellie, and you can only do that if you've never had sex with Liam. That can't be cheated around easily.
I figured it had more to do with me maybe getting Dylan to go with Marie and party with Christine didn't come up for Dylan.

Also, no idea what Lesbian points I will be missing as I've always selected the lesbian option. I always choose Lesbian and Filthy options. Maybe there are some lesbian points at Christine's party?

I've tried using the cheats in-game but it never seems to work for me.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I figured it had more to do with me maybe getting Dylan to go with Marie and party with Christine didn't come up for Dylan.

Also, no idea what Lesbian points I will be missing as I've always selected the lesbian option. I always choose Lesbian and Filthy options. Maybe there are some lesbian points at Christine's party?

What happens during the sauna scene exactly?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
An ugly old model who, for all her flaws, is fucking hot
I just get high from her skin, she's just created to give a tactile buzz
View attachment 3694918
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup Her old model was smoking hot & was one of the reasons why this VN became popular. I'll never understand why he tried to change it & now he's regretting it but doesnt wanna admit that he fucked up. Like they say “don't try to fix something that isn't broken”.

Hope he changes Sophia back to the previous model..

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

You need:
  • At least 10 lesbian points to let Sophia think that it's intriguing watching the girls kissing
  • All these variables set to false to "surrender" to Ellie
    • day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam
    • day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace
    • day18_Sophia_Liam_had_sex_on_day18
It does not matter where Dylan went the night before, the only thing that matters is that she didn't forgive Logan (
day20_Ellie_doesnt_forgive_Logan = True).

Maybe you wanted to install the Universal Renpy Mod.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You need:
  • At least 10 lesbian points to let Sophia think that it's intriguing watching the girls kissing
  • All these variables set to false to "surrender" to Ellie
    • day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam
    • day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace
    • day18_Sophia_Liam_had_sex_on_day18
It does not matter where Dylan went the night before, the only thing that matters is that she didn't forgive Logan.

Maybe you wanted to install the Universal Renpy Mod.
I doubt it's that easy. If it were one of these 2 cases, he would have a clear message explaining what he was missing.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The number of rendering works, which averaged 7.3 per day in 2018, gradually decreased and recently dropped to 3.0 per day.

If this developer has a conscience, he should stop playing with clay and pay more attention to either shortening the update period or increasing the amount of updates.
This is exactly what dev needs to do. I don't mind waiting 3 months for updates But need longer, quality updates with some logic in it. He actually needs someone to help him with verious points of development, like help him with script writing & animation also providing new ideas but his stubbornness has ruined his reputation he has built over the years. There is still time. He should Stop Fucking around and focus.

Last edited:
Reactions: tofhdns

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
People should drop support until there's vaginal sex with someone other than the husband. Otherwise, this shit's going to go for another 7 years, if not a couple decades. Unless maybe his supporters, given how they seem, hate sex just as much as he does.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinsem

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
Yup Her old model was smoking hot & was one of the reasons why this VN became popular. I'll never understand why he tried to change it & now he's regretting it but doesnt wanna admit that he fucked up. Like they say “don't try to fix something that isn't broken”.

Hope he changes Sophia back to the previous model..
This is exactly what dev needs to do. I don't mind waiting 3 months for updates But need longer, quality updates with some logic in it. He actually needs someone to help him with verious points of development, like help him with script writing & animation also providing new ideas but his stubbornness has ruined his reputation he has built over the years. There is still time. He should Stop Fucking around and focus.
If his massive ego can take it, he may change her back but he proved again that he is a narcissist cunt so nothing is sure. And he's gonna use this as an another excuse to not work on updates

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
How many subs did he had before the update ? 2.2k i think ? Because right now he's a 1.7k so lost 500 subs in a few days maybe that's why he posted that nonsensical message
He had 2,187 subs as of May 31st. With Shitty updates he is bound to lose Subs in the future.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes