BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
why bother now? :rolleyes: a lot of people bitch about sophie in patreon?
I was still on his patreon in January when he spoke about the coming changes (one of the main reasons i stopped supporting the cunt besides the lies) and people were mostly against the changes besides some enablers as usual.
So i think people are still criticizing his choices about Sophia's appareance and it doesn't go well with his massive ego but if someone is on his patreon and can correct me on that please do

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Just hire a 3D character artist, and stop fucking people's brains out. :WeSmart: :D
All you need is just to manually draw the texture, make it as similar as possible to the old one, while removing artifacts, adjust the color, and nipples.
The work requires more just artistic skills, since he already has the similarity of the model, there are just other textures that are not similar at all to the old ones
1717269058114.png 1717269121015.png
This is just an example of scans of real people that I bought (I superimposed the texture of a black woman on a white one) I think the meaning is clear

If someone is not too lazy to send me a model of Sofia in some format so that I can upload it to the marmoset, I will try to remove the artifacts of the original textures if I have time, I can look at what's wrong with the textures and fix them, but I can do that if I have free time.

Last edited:

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
I played up to version v0.200, but because of my phone failure, I had to delete this game. Now I forgot what to do to start the game in the second part. I played Sofia and Dylan's route.

Aug 3, 2017
How the heck do you get the "Dylan catches Christine and Ellie when smoking" scene? The walkthrough has no indication of what triggers it, and apparently you need it to fire so Ellie will talk to Dylan so Dylan can tell her to break up so you can do stuff with Ellie later

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
stop supporting this guy this is pure greediness he dont deserver what he gets, stop support and than he must relese something good and nice not this expected shitty 2 minutes update that contains not what we really wanted because we wanted this as extra not as the main and only content afer so long waiting of updates.

Reactions: DM72 and Anteron

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
So is it just me or are her nipples too high in the new version? Granted it's not like they're on her neck or anything but it's giving me uncanny valley on her tits which is kind of a bad thing when your model looks like it's had a bad boob job. Also her hair highlights being gone just makes me think this entire upgrade has made a new entirely unrelated character. I don't see these two women as being the same person.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes