Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Who the fuck is demanding all these lesbian scenes? Why can't we have simple hetero sex, it's been so long now. And if you really want to include lesbian scenes, then develop scenes b/w Sophia and Patricia. Sophia and Ellie seemed to have that lesbian chemistry in only that shower scene and these scenes lately aren't doing justice and why the hell Ellie didn't eat Sophia's pussy. Even Julia and Sophia seem to have more chemistry than Ellie and Sophia. Man, introduce hetero sex scenes for fuck sake. It's getting out of hand now. Sophia won't give BJ, Sophia won't let Ellie eat her. I suspect sophia is gonna leave teaching as a profession and will be a nun in future updates with the way things are going rn. And why the fuck he keeps on adding new characters? How can one be so dimwit?
This commercial game project, dude. L&P make money. But straight-romance storyline still exist. Last kissing with Sam was the best game expirience for my last year!

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Who the fuck is demanding all these lesbian scenes? Why can't we have simple hetero sex, it's been so long now. And if you really want to include lesbian scenes, then develop scenes b/w Sophia and Patricia. Sophia and Ellie seemed to have that lesbian chemistry in only that shower scene and these scenes lately aren't doing justice and why the hell Ellie didn't eat Sophia's pussy. Even Julia and Sophia seem to have more chemistry than Ellie and Sophia. Man, introduce hetero sex scenes for fuck sake. It's getting out of hand now. Sophia won't give BJ, Sophia won't let Ellie eat her. I suspect sophia is gonna leave teaching as a profession and will be a nun in future updates with the way things are going rn. And why the fuck he keeps on adding new characters? How can one be so dimwit?
Because it's becoming a trend that women in games are either sluts and/or bi.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
I played up to version v0.200, but because of my phone failure, I had to delete this game. Now I forgot what to do to start the game in the second part. I played Sofia and Dylan's route.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
The classroom scene shows the dev can do good scenes and has just chosen not to for half a decade. I don't know why have all these great models and then not have them fuck. Even if you want to say it's a slow burn the secondary characters should be fucking like rabbits to build up the mother's eventual action or something. Teasing should be the only tag this game has.

Kudos to the dev for having a built in gallery unlock because God help us otherwise.
I completely agree. Just a tease tag and save peoples time

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
That shit makes no sense
Especially since there still has been absolute 0 sex other than shitty sex with her husband. After. 7. Fucking. Years. He's going to drag this out forever as long as people still pay. Has her pussy even made an appearance yet? Why would anyone pay for a no sex "adult" game?

Reactions: Shalamar94

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Nice input there, buddy. My post was literally just providing numbers to showcase as to why an update with 118 renders doesn't take as long to make compared to an update with 400+ renders. When people say this was "fast" just because it came out within a month, but they completely disregard the fact that this is due to it being a tiny update, then clearly these are the kind of people L&P wants to support his project as he'd have to do barely anything and they'd still be happy with their flawed logic.

You call it hate, I call it simply providing facts.

Last edited:

Axo

Mar 24, 2021
This update has a good scene but is far too short. The overall story ... what a tease !

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
like what the actual fuck, I got nothing in this update with my main game.

I had Ellie dump Logan but nothing at the sauna at all, like wtf.

The choices in this novel are out of control and completely wacky.

I can't remember the name of a script/mod that allows you to change choices, I'm so done with AWAM.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
like what the actual fuck, I got nothing in this update with my main game.

I had Ellie dump Logan but nothing at the sauna at all, like wtf.

The choices in this novel are out of control and completely wacky.

I can't remember the name of a script/mod that allows you to change choices, I'm so done with AWAM.
You probably don't have enough lesbian points or points with Ellie. You can change those all in the cheat menu in-game. BUT, to unlock the full scene you need to give in to Ellie, and you can only do that if you've never had sex with Liam. That can't be cheated around easily.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes