Oct 31, 2019
somewhat of a patch of previous update that properly allows girllust route. I seem to recall he said that is what he was going to do, and was mostly done at the release of last. Glad the prevous update was fixed. Next update, unlike this patch, will be ... months away. September? Maybe late November. something like that

Oct 31, 2019
A million renders and ZERO sex scenes or anything remotely looking like one. Feels like a lot of work for very little reward as every interaction has a render regardless of how pointless it is. The MC heroine also has like 50 types of hair and can get confusing at times.
That being said, the 1080p renders are hidden behind a $30 paywall and I somehow doubt that they look any better as the renders are all very grainy.

Looks promising though, but this is yet another v0.00000001 sort of game and if the first release is this big..
30th comment in this thread and ksata had it. ha This is comment 144716! Sparing new people from even thinking of looking over this thread.

Reactions: pbr68

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
somewhat of a patch of previous update that properly allows girllust route. I seem to recall he said that is what he was going to do, and was mostly done at the release of last. Glad the prevous update was fixed. Next update, unlike this patch, will be ... months away. September? Maybe late November. something like that
Well here's hoping it will be September or earlier!

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes
Jun 9, 2022
as i said: a kid ...
36? whow... how cute ... - you're nearly my son's age, just few years younger than him - maybe i'll introduce you to him, so you can play together ?
(but i doubt he will do - he doesn't like to play with younger kids than him)
What do you mean play fella

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
People, can someone explain to me what all this means?!? in the 1st part of the game Ellie leaves the guy whom she and the patrician and Sofia met in the banya and then in the starting club .. she left him in the 1st part of the game because he changed her because of etava they and Rastalis .. then explain why she is with Sofia and did other guys enjoy themselves in the bathhouse again?! if in part 1 she broke up with him.. what kind of senari is this? 1 part melts and in 2 parts it is cut like buto and did not melt.. what the FUCK is this?!?

Reactions: Orco23 and jérh

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
The classroom scene shows the dev can do good scenes and has just chosen not to for half a decade. I don't know why have all these great models and then not have them fuck. Even if you want to say it's a slow burn the secondary characters should be fucking like rabbits to build up the mother's eventual action or something. Teasing should be the only tag this game has.

Kudos to the dev for having a built in gallery unlock because God help us otherwise.

Last edited:

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Who the fuck is demanding all these lesbian scenes? Why can't we have simple hetero sex, it's been so long now. And if you really want to include lesbian scenes, then develop scenes b/w Sophia and Patricia. Sophia and Ellie seemed to have that lesbian chemistry in only that shower scene and these scenes lately aren't doing justice and why the hell Ellie didn't eat Sophia's pussy. Even Julia and Sophia seem to have more chemistry than Ellie and Sophia. Man, introduce hetero sex scenes for fuck sake. It's getting out of hand now. Sophia won't give BJ, Sophia won't let Ellie eat her. I suspect sophia is gonna leave teaching as a profession and will be a nun in future updates with the way things are going rn. And why the fuck he keeps on adding new characters? How can one be so dimwit?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Who the fuck is demanding all these lesbian scenes? Why can't we have simple hetero sex, it's been so long now. And if you really want to include lesbian scenes, then develop scenes b/w Sophia and Patricia. Sophia and Ellie seemed to have that lesbian chemistry in only that shower scene and these scenes lately aren't doing justice and why the hell Ellie didn't eat Sophia's pussy. Even Julia and Sophia seem to have more chemistry than Ellie and Sophia. Man, introduce hetero sex scenes for fuck sake. It's getting out of hand now. Sophia won't give BJ, Sophia won't let Ellie eat her. I suspect sophia is gonna leave teaching as a profession and will be a nun in future updates with the way things are going rn. And why the fuck he keeps on adding new characters? How can one be so dimwit?
Yep. And he still has people who pay. A lot. And rabid fans. It's a cult.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.201
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

All Off topic discussions should be held at the AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac (v0.200): - - -

Part 1

Extras: - Character Guide - CGs - Cheat Mod* - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition - * -
Save Transfer S1 and S2* - No Hard Pause*

Tsutomu 101 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
haha.. it’s a pity that this game doesn’t have a futanari route haha I would have watched Sofia and Ellie fuck a dick of a girl haha this would have been much more fun than if this stupid bitch Sofia was the first to be fucked by this Gadonash Sam

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
No Hard Pause mod

In Renpy, you can use code like this: pause 2.0
It pauses the game for 2 seconds and resumes automatically after this time. During this time, you can click your mouse to break the pause if you want.

But you can also write that: renpy.pause(2.0, hard=True)
It's same as above except you can't break the pause by left-clicking. You can still skip (CTRL key) but can't click.

L&P loves these fucking hard pauses and, imo, it makes the game unresponsive as fuck.

This mod transforms all those hard pauses into normal timed pauses. Without altering the code, so it's save compatible.

Compatible with AWAM1 and AWAM2 (and probably any other games)
Install: Put the attached file in <AWAM folder>/game
Dumb question but how do is download this, it just opens text in a new tab

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
L&P new plan to eradicate RATS. Make lesbian content one after another, delay updates, make MC look ugly and let the RATS die so there are no more LEAKS of the game :LOL:.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes