Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
"Kid" ? Who do you think you are ? I'm probably older than you and for sure here in this forum long time before you.
stay cool - probably he's just a kiddo himself and he's trying to trigger you. (only way to explain his post)
It's more than obvious that's something wrong with people who are still defending L&P and this "so called" game.
Don't get as low as they are - it's not worth it

Jun 9, 2022
stay cool - probably he's just a kiddo himself and he's trying to trigger you. (only way to explain his post)
It's more than obvious that's something wrong with people who are still defending L&P and this "so called" game.
Don't get as low as they are - it's not worth it
Whatever Ripper

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I was thinking the same. Logic out of the window
I think the next step in overcoming the game's shaky realism would be a scene where Sophia is hired as a covert CIA agent and has to infiltrate the school as an elementary school student without anyone noticing she's a grown woman.
Perhaps even at her school where she is a teacher to take down the organized crime of Aiden's gang :WeSmart:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey people, how do you get lesbian path Ellie event? As in without Logan or the other guys?
Been replaying first part few times and i cant get it.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Well from every "hot" content with a guys... Everyone suck Sophia's breast (Sam, Dylan, even the frankenstein in the spa).. And when we get finally Ellie so there is nothing.. I was really hope that in lesbian Path there Ellie will suck Sophia's breast.. But no. Nothing happens.

This update with Ellie is good.. But not great.. So I must hope for another update between them and I probably go into hell or heaven because I will be too old. Well and because he doesn't care about my opinion that he can add Ellie at the end of this day before ranch so ellie fans will not wait so long.. See ya in 5 years or how long

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Hey people, how do you get lesbian path Ellie event? As in without Logan or the other guys?
Been replaying first part few times and i cant get it.
You must play a little Dylan storyline and I think that he need to be home so there will be scene between Ellie and Dylan and she telling him that Logan cheated her (This is one the part where you play as Dylan second MC -_- )

Reactions: Necrosian

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm 36

Stan
as i said: a kid ...
36? whow... how cute ... - you're nearly my son's age, just few years younger than him - maybe i'll introduce you to him, so you can play together ?
(but i doubt he will do - he doesn't like to play with younger kids than him)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
You must play a little Dylan storyline and I think that he need to be home so there will be scene between Ellie and Dylan and she telling him that Logan cheated her (This is one the part where you play as Dylan second MC -_- )
Do i have to have high relationship with Dylan to get that?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
How do you get this scene?

"Dylan catches Christine and Ellie when smoking:"

Can't seem to get it, what events are needed for this?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
i guess just because this game would be tagged as "abandonned" after a few months, L&P drops an update containing about 2 renders now and then.
I mean: he is right - why work on something as long as these idiots throwing money on him.
2k patreons, paying 5$ in average = 10.000$ a month .....
... why actually work on something that pays that much without doing anything?
Well, summertime saga has been almost dead for quite some time now and has more than 30 thousand patrons. These are things that escape logic.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes