palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
What :oops::oops::oops:
Another update within one month gap... I didnt expect this....
It's a tiny update with an empty asset and a couple women wrapped in towels with only 6 pages of script... Why would that be surprising? It's a joke that requires the least amount of work.

so if L&P is able to do an update this fast, can all updates be this fast. I mean half was new content, while the rest was seen before. But i mean still...seems sus that suddenly an update can be done this fast.
You guys aren't looking at it the right way. Following your logic, 5 renders are the same as 500 renders. L&P could release an update every week if he wanted to, that doesn't mean it's the same size as regular updates. This alternative route only had 118 renders with ~3.6 renders/day. That is abysmal and one of his slowest ever.

Only takes 2000 people like you to make him a fortune on Patreon. Like come on, use your brain.

Jun 9, 2022
It's a tiny update with an empty asset and a couple women wrapped in towels with only 6 pages of script... Why would that be surprising? It's a joke that requires the least amount of work.

You guys aren't looking at it the right way. Following your logic, 5 renders are the same as 500 renders. L&P could release an update every week if he wanted to, that doesn't mean it's the same size as regular updates. This alternative route only had 118 renders with ~3.6 renders/day. That is abysmal and one of his slowest ever.

Only takes 2000 people like you to make him a fortune on Patreon. Like come on, use your brain.
Hater

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The scene was very mediocre. Probably the single worst scene LP has made in quite some time. Just... very uninspired.

About half of it was between those two random other characters. And as usual, LP interrupted the scene just before it went too far. With 2 different random characters, of course. He made 4 new characters for a 100 render scene.

I figured the new characters would some sort of way participate in a semi-4 some or take a more active role. But no, their only purpose was to make out and make Ellie and Sophia horny as they watched.

Scroll back a little before the choice menu and use UnRen to set these variables to False.

xxxorro The scene also requires Sophia to not be with Liam, for some reason. Can update your breakdown post.
day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam = False
day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace = False
day18_Sophia_Liam_had_sex_on_day18 = False
Basically just avoid Liam

Reactions: Undertaker1987

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Wait a second....Ellie's prom is on Monday and she still needs to get her dress?

ok, what the hell? This is an outrage. It takes atleast a month to get your dress for prom. Not only do you have to find one you like but then it needs to get tailored. It took like two months for my dress to be ready for prom. You don't just buy a dress the weekend before your prom.

0/10, I can't jilloff to this game anymore.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Wait a second....Ellie's prom is on Monday and she still needs to get her dress?

ok, what the hell? This is an outrage. It takes atleast a month to get your dress for prom. Not only do you have to find one you like but then it needs to get tailored. It took like two months for my dress to be ready for prom. You don't just buy a dress the weekend before your prom.

Don't be upset, 2 days in AWAM Universe is 4 years in development time :LOL:. L&P has 4 years to choose a PROM DRESS for Ellie.

L&P will buy many dresses (dress asset) for Ellie and do a poll as to which dress Ellie should wear to prom. When that happens become a Patreon and cast your vote.

LOL.gif

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i guess just because this game would be tagged as "abandonned" after a few months, L&P drops an update containing about 2 renders now and then.
I mean: he is right - why work on something as long as these idiots throwing money on him.
2k patreons, paying 5$ in average = 10.000$ a month .....
... why actually work on something that pays that much without doing anything?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023

I was thinking the same. Logic out of the window

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes