SofiaArtes

Dec 3, 2019
You are killing a game that had great potential with the waiting time, the poor content... There are people paying money for new updates and not only this game but the majority of you are doing the same thing, lengthening the game, exaggerated waiting times for 4 minute updates and you add meaningless stories just to lengthen the story and keep giving you money, you deserve to lose all the ones we paid for since it is one of the only games I pay for and with each update I feel more cheated Disappointed

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
You are killing a game that had great potential with the waiting time, the poor content... There are people paying money for new updates and not only this game but the majority of you are doing the same thing, lengthening the game, exaggerated waiting times for 4 minute updates and you add meaningless stories just to lengthen the story and keep giving you money, you deserve to lose all the ones we paid for since it is one of the only games I pay for and with each update I feel more cheated Disappointed
I got a message from L&P :

I heard you Bro, I'm so, soooo, like soooo Sorry. Please, bear with me a little more. Your post hit my heart.

Nah, just kidding. He doesn't care Bruh. This game became a lifetime job/a secure income for him. It's not in his interest to speed up things. The entire World can whine, but nothing will change his mindset. AWAM will be his one and ONLY game. He's an artist after all... What am I saying ?! A poet, a perfectionist, a man of great vision !!

We can just hope to have some meat before he gets fed up, quit everything and buys a villa in Bora Bora.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

I heard you Bro, I'm so, soooo, like soooo Sorry. Please, bear with me a little more. Your post hit my heart.

Nah, just kidding. He doesn't care Bruh. This game became a lifetime job/a secure income for him. It's not in his interest to speed up things. The entire World can whine, but nothing will change his mindset. AWAM will be his one and ONLY game. He's an artist after all... What am I saying ?! A poet, a perfectionist, a man of great vision !!

We can just hope to have some meat before he gets fed up, quit everything and buys a villa in Bora Bora.
He got so many brilliant ideas of launching on steam and many more way before...why don't someone suggest to end this game showing sex with normal speed and he can make another game too...with side characters like Dylan and Ellie after completing Sophia's story line

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020

Agree, i dont think he is ready or even has motivation to start a new game, so he will stretch this one to infinity, unless he get banned on patreon, then he will follow the ICSTOR route and do in 6 months more content than he did in the last 5 years

RoninBane

Oct 13, 2022
I would just like to say that he can keep this game going as long as he wants. It will be a sad day when the story finally ends, but the kids will need to grow up someday soon.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
This will never happen! This game is over! The developer does not want to do such a thing
I would love to say you are wrong but no, I cannot bring myself to do that. I think you will most likely be proven correct. I do however hold out a tiny, tiny bit of hope that you are wrong.

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
so if L&P is able to do an update this fast, can all updates be this fast. I mean half was new content, while the rest was seen before. But i mean still...seems sus that suddenly an update can be done this fast.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The scene was very mediocre. Probably the single worst scene LP has made in quite some time. Just... very uninspired.

About half of it was between those two random other characters. And as usual, LP interrupted the scene just before it went too far. With 2 different random characters, of course. He made 4 new characters for a 100 render scene.

I figured the new characters would some sort of way participate in a semi-4 some or take a more active role. But no, their only purpose was to make out and make Ellie and Sophia horny as they watched.

Does anyone have a save file to unlock the scene to continue?

View attachment 3691973
Scroll back a little before the choice menu and use UnRen to set these variables to False.

xxxorro The scene also requires Sophia to not be with Liam, for some reason. Can update your breakdown post.
day16_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam = False
day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace = False
day18_Sophia_Liam_had_sex_on_day18 = False

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes